ardent

The Dark Messiah

Sparda

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 02:30 PM by Sparda.)
Yep, so i need some plots for my boy Sparda. So lets get er done!

Friends | Family | Allies : To distract himself from his past and also the future, Sparda has a rather odd personality. By nature, he has two mask he primarily wears in public. Upon meeting Sparda he may appear calm, careless, manipulative, and overall have the first impression of a troll. However, this is mostly due to the fact that he lives to observe the behavior of those he comes across and thus adjust his personality setting according to their own. He is a sociopath and thus has the inability to feel true emotions. As a result, he mimics emotions perfectly to make himself seem approachable to the person he comes into contact with. So becoming friends with him is not a very hard task, in reality. He is technically already friends with you. His personality disorder allows him to love anyone and everyone he meets regardless of who they are or what they are like. Often teasing and giving complete strangers nicknames and invading their personal space.

However, when friends are made. Sparda makes a commitment to them. Often becoming a 'protective older brother' to them. Friends to him, are considered family. And rather or not someone likes it he will be there for them if things go sour and share with them their happy moments. Sparda as a ally is a rather good thing to have. Because why he may not be particularly strong, he is highly intelligent and provide advice. Not to mention, his little secret that may or may not come in handy. Since he sees himself as a savior of this world, he also may or may not try to convince those he is fond of to join his little 'organization'.

Enemies | Rivals : Enemies....enemies...enemies....it is not very easy to make an enemy out of Sparda given the fact he is always so charming and polite about everything he does. He can easily smile in the fact of someone he absolutely despises and opening say 'i love you'. because in a way, it is true. Sparda's love complex makes it impossible for him to truly 'hate' anyone. To make a true enemy of Sparda, all you have to do is commit an act that he sees as 'evil'. It is then, and only then he will define someone as his 'enemy' and even then. He will end up being very nice about it. Playing it off cool and humorous despite the fact he might end up attempting to murder that same person the next hour or so. Often saying things like this "I guess...since i personally like you...and we are friends...i won't kill you were you stand for wasting my time." So if someone wishes to become his enemy, good luck, he will still luv you <3

Lovers: As mentioned before, Sparda has a rather severe love complex that interferes with his ability to understand most emotions. He loves everyone unconditionally no matter who they are, where they are from, or what they have done. Often openly admitting he loves someone just upon meeting them. He states that it is his love for his 'children' that he does the things he does. Even loving his enemies and telling them 'It is because of this burning love i have for you, i must purge you of your sins. And destroy this body your soul animates, so that it may be free and innocent once more." Making him appear completely insane. However, this is all due to his past AND his linage. This love complex allows him to have multiple relationships at the same time, thinking that there is not enough love in the world. So who am i to deny anyone my love? Who better to love them than me!?

Other: There may or may not be a secret society/clan/pack/organization/guild that i have. PM me is interested.[/size]

Other than that just leave some ideas and let's get started!

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-23-2014, 02:39 PM
He can meet Desiree!

She is pretty neutral and caring- they could be friends? She needs more wolves that she can trust and stuff, she can get easily stressed so it'd be nice for her to like someone outside of her pack?

Sparda

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Sure thing :)

Sparda and her could end but being good friends depending on how it goes. I'm pretty sure he will like her though, lol.