Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
09-19-2017, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 12:59 PM by Agria.)

OOC:NPC has taken the place of raping Agria in this thread

That bastard.

Agria found herself in the same situation always. Another male with another desire. She was usually able to flee from the strangers, but sometimes she had these huge, overpowering men that she just knew it was better to relax and just let the time pass.

She had no noticeable pain, but only a soreness in her rump as she fled to the north with a jolting speed. When she hit the wall, she wouldn't stop for a second and started to scale the length. She wanted to go around it, but it seemed the farther she ran down, the longer the wall became. She eventually became too tired and would slow down to prop her feet onto the top of it but didn't have the strength to pull herself up.

She looked behind her, on edge, before continuing to walk ahead. She was used to it. She didn't hold a fear of the man following her. Perhaps she just didn't want him to end up like Angeal... Only in the back of her mind that is.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-05-2017, 12:44 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Her scent had returned. Amidst the wandering that had taken over the deity, they had come across the little pixie again. After their initial encounter, it seemed clandestine that they would happen upon her trail once more. Perhaps the little pixie couldn't stand to be away from the godling for so long? What a thought. Sauntering along, they found her relatively quickly. Avidly trying to jump a wall that was much larger than she. Her gaze was quick to turn to her rear, and there she would catch them.

"You look worried, little pixie." They crooned, brow quirked. A few more strides would pull them nearer. Maintaining a respectful distance, they would watch her. She looked disheveled, and a little worse for wear. The stink of a male clung heavily to her, the musk of sex laden upon her amethyst coat. "I take it you found someone superior to myself to satisfy yourself?" Smooth baritones would question, a sly smirk readily upon their features.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-05-2017, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017, 03:45 PM by Agria.)

Being interrupted by a somewhat familiar voice, Agria would shoot venomous eyes to the beast with a pin of her ears. "Oh, Fuck off." She spat at them, coming at ease as she didn't see the brute as a threat like she had when they met. They hadn't attacked her then, would they now? She doubted.

"You think I'd give in so easily like I had with you?" She joked with a "HA" but a slight frown on her features, given the circumstances. "How are your blue balls treating you then? Bet you didn't find anyone to quench your desires." narrowing her brows, she looked them up and down, "Guess it's only fun for you to please."

She turned away from the beast, walking down the wall as if she wanted them to rid theirself of her sight. But deep down inside, she wanted them to stay. As much as she seemed to hate this brute, maybe they would protect her from the twisted guy who may have been chasing her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-12-2017, 09:26 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Decidedly unnecessary aggression on her part was directed their way, spat with vitriol. "Oh, fuck off." They raised one brow, quizzical. Not entirely unexpected, but hardly deserved at this point. All they had done was say hello. "You think I'd give in so easily like I had with you?" She sniped, and that one was deserved. A soft snigger dared to pass their lips. Long limbs drew the godling alongside the much smaller femme. She stunk of old fear. "How are your blue balls treating you then? Bet you didn't find anyone to quench your desires." This was also quite true, though a little harsh. "Guess it's only fun for you to please." She snapped, and sauntered forth as though done with them.

A light jog brought them back to stay in stride beside her. "That was all in good fun, little pixie. Surely you must know that if I had wanted to fuck you, I would have done so right then and there." The behemoth crooned with a smirk, teeth snapping together close to her ears. They allowed the silence to fall once more, leaving it for a little while. After all, this was a rather scenic walk. The wall was an interesting construction, more or less. Few relics such as this were prevalent in other lands as they were here. "Now, what has you so shaken, little pixie?"

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-12-2017, 09:58 PM

A quick grin came across the woman's lips as the beast trotted up beside her, one that she couldn't hold back but that she quickly turned back into a frown hoping they wouldn't notice. She enjoyed their company regardless of how she acted how she felt about them.

"Hm." She huffed, trying hard not to remember their previous encounter. "Perhaps I wasn't pretty enough for you then." She rolled her eyes at them, continuing to walk with a sway in her body and head held high, as if she owned the whole world.

But their next question was something that set her off. "'What has me so shaken?' Like you can't smell the semen off me from a mile away!" She stopped and hollered at them, as if they had known each other for years. "As if you don't see the fucking scars across my body! The hell you mean, 'what has you so shaken'?!"

She huffed a little more, ears pinned and eyes narrowed obviously aggravated. She turned her neck to look away from them like a child in a brawl. That's all she ever acted like though, a child.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-28-2017, 11:30 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Pretty little amethyst girl, taking their words as insults. She wasn't understanding them, but that was through no fault of hers- nor theirs. Words were fickle. All at once, she turned on them, screeching like a banshee to her victim. "'What has me so shaken?' Like you can't smell the semen off me from a mile away!" Quite sudden, quite uncalled for. This was all light banter, and yet here she was allowing emotions to roil her blood. Regardless, the titan kept quiet. Watched her shake and spit like a cobra. "As if you don't see the fucking scars across my body! The hell you mean, 'what has you so shaken'?!"

Ears cocked back, a little wary of her sudden outburst. Her delicate little tiara whipped to the side, hiding her face from view. Well, well! "Now, now, little pixie." They crooned, muzzle questing forth to nip at the air around her ears. "I was simply asking a question. Who am I to state the obvious? Those old scars speak much louder than even your mighty voice." They said, knowing full well she may reach out and attempt to tear away the flesh from their face.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
11-07-2017, 08:43 PM

The brute nipped at her ears but she wouldn't even flinch to the gesture. They were already laid back lightly from the annoyance. She continued to look away from them, a squint in her eyes, as they kept babbling about what she didn't want to hear.

"I don't take a pride in the way these got here." She spoke strong and firmly, not necessarily in an angry way. "But I do call for the praise for what I did to the dick that did this to me."

She stood only a moment before walking forward along the wall, not physically paying mind to the giant beside her. "What gives with you stalking me now, hmm?" She may have been annoyed to high hell, but for some reason she didn't want the beast to leave. Not because they would have been threatening to her captivator, but she was growing found of them in ways she wouldn't dare describe. She may have even called them a friend one day... Or maybe never out loud.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-14-2017, 11:12 PM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

The temper tantrum had fizzled out, to resolute anger. The girl made a point of acknowledging the scars across her thighs and rump, but added that she had done something to the brute who did it. Attention attracted, audits would shove forward, brow quirked. "Oh? Do tell." They prompted with unabashed glee and curiosity. She kept walking, and the followed close behind. After all, there was a mongrel on the loose who had no care for the spirits of the land. She may need protection soon enough.

She questioned his presence here, near her. A soft chuckle would rumble forth. "Simple curiosity, little pixie." They replied casually, crown low between dusty shoulders. Tail would brush against their tall heels as they trailed along a little behind the lass. They kept her between themself and the wall, waiting for her stories to occupy the silence between them.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
11-15-2017, 12:05 AM

She kept walking along in silence for a few moments. Maybe just waiting for the brute to get anxious during the suspense. But she would eventually halt, not look at the giant at all, and then just drop and roll onto her back without even a slight warning.

"Well I spun around like this." And then she chomped her teeth into the air, demonstrating, "Grabbed a hold of his vocals... and just ripped them out."

Her eyes squinted at the sky as if she was remembering that day. The blood that spilled down her chest. She couldn't really even recall if she had any emotion after that... that was her lover, her soulmate, and she just remembered pushing his body off of her, brushing off her knees, and going on about her life.

"I don't know... do you think you could see blood on this pelt?" She questioned, now eyes flicking to the beast as she still laid on her back. She didn't think she ever washed it off... did she just leave it there until the rain scrubbed it away?

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-15-2017, 12:17 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

The little pixie wanted them to beg and plead, it seemed. No, that was not Kaine's style. Instead, they ghosted along behind her and waited for her to speak. Patience was their only virtue, most of the time. When she dropped onto her back with dramatic flair, they knew this was going to be good. She kept her retelling succinct, and yet they were still impressed. The click of her teeth on the empty air was definitely impressive. "Did you now?" They said, the question simply there to fill the space. Her blank stare into the heavens was strange, but they could imagine she was simply remembering the moment. Relishing in it even. A few more moments of silence, and then "I don't know... do you think you could see blood on this pelt?"

"I think it would be a lovely accent to that shade of amethyst, little pixie." They responded when her gaze turned upon them, bobbing their head affirmatively. Large paws crunched in the snow as they stepped closer, opting to loom over her prone form. "Was that your first kill?" They murmured, head low and mismatched gaze intent upon her features. The beast recalled their first, the weak little brother who hadn't deserved it. Was that regret, stirring in their chest? No.

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
11-15-2017, 12:43 AM

She would pay absolutely no mind to them stepping closer, as she would have for their first encounter. The brute had to have noticed her bi-polar by now or else they were just stupid.

"HA." She blurted, "NO." But she didn't have to think twice about her next statement, "By myself? Yes." Little emotion towards the lives of others but surely the beast didn't care. They were asking after all. "I can't even count. The first may have been a pup who couldn't howl yet. Angeal thought it rather annoying."

She rolled her eyes at first, but then a slight eye flick to the giant as she realized she mentioned the murderous man's name. He didn't care at all for the sacred life of a being, only hisself and his... toy. Agria couldn't even tell now a days if he had loved her the way she loved him. But perhaps that's how she now saw everyone's relationship. Everyone was a liar and a cheater and a fool. Everyone but her that was.

"And what, I suppose you have your own experience as well?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-15-2017, 12:59 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

For some reason it wasn't all that shocking that she proved them wrong, a loud guffaw exploding from her jaws at the mere thought of that being her first. A smirk would play upon their features. As she continued, a tiny bit of surprise wormed its way into their brain. Now, the little pixie didn't seem the type to kill children. She glanced at them, oh so briefly. The name, that must have been important. Angeal. Perhaps the one who had scarred her so? They would tuck that information away for a later, to use in another conversation. No doubt it would come in handy.

She asked after their own experiences with death and killing. Haunches would fold to rest their rump upon the ground, and they hummed affirmatively. "That I do, little pixie." They crooned. "My first was by my father's orders, I was barely able to run in a straight line at the time. My brother, actually. Abel. Mother said he was angel touched- not meant to linger long in this realm." They began. This was a tale they didn't tell often anymore. After all, it was many season ago. Dual toned optics would flick away, scanning the horizon. "My family, we do love the art of war. So of course, many others have followed. You would be surprised, little pixie, how many packs will send their children off to war, knowing they will die by the hand of the Abraxas."

"Granted, I lack the body count of my more gifted relatives." They chuckled, directing their gaze upon her once more. "I'm sure they would love you- my family seems to be collecting the local spirits. Strengthening the bloodlines with their magic, I presume."

"speech"

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
11-15-2017, 01:17 AM

Agria listened, eyes may have wandered a few times but she listened. She was glad she didn't have the connections of siblings. Or of any true family for that matter. If she felt the way for them as she did for a mate, there's no way she would be able to do what Kaine had to do. "Angel touched" was an odd term that she had to think about for a minute before realizing that he wasn't like them. He didn't share the same desires.

She wouldn't care about his number though. She may have had many but they were pointless for the most part. She would had rather had ones that meant something. Not just for the hell of it. Killers were supposed to remember every kill they ever made. She should of had a grand story per every one; but she didn't.

"I do have to admit, your family sounds like quite the crowd. Even for me." She chuckled slightly from her comment but also her thoughts, "But I'm not a big fan of in-laws." She joked of course, not meaning any true intentions. He just kept praising her and that's all she had ever wanted from the world. His pixies and his spirits and his magic. All a bunch of bullshit to her but none-the-less she enjoyed it.

Walk "Talk" Think