Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
10-01-2017, 11:51 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He had children on the brain. Hard not to, with Solveiga pregnant, and at least two of Marina’s youngest litter missing. He honestly wanted to get to know those that remained. His impression from Argus’ behavior was that the little blind child felt immensely out of place. Their interaction had been quite brief.

From Azazel, he got the impression that this one would be trouble if allowed to run the wrong path, and with Marina’s behavior of late, he worried that it was more than possible that wrong path would be found very easily. The uncaring, sulky demeanor didn’t do well to give him high hopes, but the build he felt the boy would grow into would be an asset if the good parts of his psyche were polished to gleam brighter than the rougher spots.

Adore gave an impression of wanting to make an impressive… impression. She had tried to make up for her brother’s sulk with a sweetness that had been rather false, but she had possibilities.

Nova seemed the most caring of the litter, from what he could tell, not having had any close interaction with the final pup – Ochitsu, if he remembered correctly – and had disrupted a hunting lesson to run straight to him with he worries. A frown twitched across his features before he shook his head.

For now, he could do little, with healing injuries and a Healer’s order – two healers’ orders – to take it easy, but he could at least speak to the children. A quiet sigh huffed free as he pondered his options, before he lifted his head and howled for Adore, deciding to begin with her, to see what she hoped to become when she was older.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]

Adore

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-03-2017, 11:34 PM

Adore kicked dirt out behind her as she continued to work on the den that she had decided to claim for herself. After she saw Nova in her own den it had inspired her to do the same. She was sure if she had asked that Nova would have let her stay in her den, but Adore wanted to be on her own. It was easier for her to relax this way. The den had really just started out as a small den that maybe a rabbit had made at one point, but she liked the location and something about putting all her energy into digging it out was very relaxing.

Regulus’ howl startled her and her head popped up into the ceiling, making her bump her head hard enough for her to grumpily mumble an “owww” as she crawled backwards into the open. As she listened closer she realized with a start that the howl was for her. Adore had no idea what he could be calling her for. Did she do something wrong? Did one of her family do something wrong? The latter felt more possible, but either way she had to get over to see him. She quickly tried to wipe off the dirt from her legs the best she could, forgetting the dirt that was now sticking to the top of her head, before she took off to go meet up with the alpha.

He was pretty easy to find, being huge and red and all, and she tried to slow down enough to catch her breath before she actually got to him. "Hello, Regulus!” she said as she gave him a bow. No matter what it was that he had called her for, she tried to keep the assumption that it was nothing bad in her head just to keep herself from being anxious. "What can I do for you?” She kept a sweet smile on her face while she waited to hear the answer.

"Speech"

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
12-04-2017, 05:43 AM

Adore was relatively swift to respond, and he nodded to himself as she arrived. Quick responses were preferable, and she was just on that end of it. He smiled easily at the young wolf, spotting the questions in her eyes. “Hello Adore. I wanted to speak to you about what direction you wish to go in the pack.”

He sat up, looking down at her. “You’re drawing near to being a yearling, and of an age to start thinking about mentors in fighting, healing, and hunting. You’ll be asked to learn all of them, but what is it you want to focus on as a rank?”

His attentive gaze asked for honesty and deep thought on the matter, and there was no sense of pressure to answer right away. He wanted her to think about it before giving him an answer, though he’d be glad to list her the ranks if she asked, certainly.

Adore

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-15-2018, 08:02 PM

ooc: SORRY it took me so long!

Once Regulus gave a reason for why he had called for her she relaxed a bit. At least it wasn't anything bad or something they were in trouble for. Of course she had no idea how to answer him, but it was an easier topic to address than some kind of punishment might have been. Her eyes followed him up as he sat up and listed off the options for what her focus could be. She frowned a little with thought and glanced away for a moment while she considered it carefully. His look told her that he was expecting a real, serious answer so she was going to try her best to really think about it. After all, if she just blurted out an answer and ended up hating what she picked then how would she deal with that?

It didn't take her that long to realize that the answer was fairly obvious though. Her favorite thing to learn so far had been fighting. She was sticking around to help take care of her family and she needed to be able to protect them, right? Hunting was fine and all and healing was useful too, but fighting sounded like the right thing to pick. She looked back up at Regulus and tried to speak with as much confidence as she could muster. "I'd like to be a fighter if that's fine with you."

"Speech"

Regulus

Somnium
Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-25-2018, 06:38 PM

The Archangel waited patiently for the young wolf’s answer, nodding as she gave it. “Very good. I’m not certain if your mother outlined the pack rules to you, so I will lay them out for you. If you need anything clarified, don’t be afraid to ask me, alright?” He gave her an easy grin as he pushed himself carefully to a seated position.

“Since your interest is fighting, I’ll give you the laws that are most related to the career first. One, your activity in sparring must be exemplary if you wish to rise to any high rank in this line, Legionary, especially. And two, you must have a Witness to your spars. A third party from the pack that can be honest about who won or lost. It’s no great shame to lose a fight—failing is one of the best ways to learn, after all. But it is never alright to lie and say you won in order to rise through the ranks. Understood?”

His eyes locked with hers, holding no accusation, only an intense wish that she absorb this knowledge and retain it for the future. He wanted to see the children of the pack rise to success and be able to look back on their road to that success and be able to be proud and know they earned it.