Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-09-2017, 06:16 PM

Nights were becoming a little easier with Roza and Ulric, though those nightmares lingered. Dark figures that twisted in his dreams, representing his family… how Ganta hated seeing them. But whenever he woke to see Roza and Ulric still with him he felt renewed and safe. They were his light, his sunlight that chased away the darkness. This morning was no exception, and when he woke he merely curled closer to his beloved Roza, taking in her welcoming scent and cocking an ear out for sounds of those who needed him. He hoped it wouldn’t be anyone soon… right now he just wanted to stay close to Roza, snuggled up and warm. Especially with how cool and wet the season had been as of late.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-23-2017, 02:59 PM

Roza naturally woke up without anything in particular waking her up. It was a calming, reassuring feeling to get a full night of sleep and to wake up with Ganta at her side. She took a deep breath in as she stretched her legs a bit and let the breath out in a slow sigh as she settled back into his side with a small smile. Part of her felt guilty for enjoying this time with Ganta and Ulric when Philomena was still nowhere to be found, but for her own sanity she had to make herself relax for at least a little while. She pressed her head into the curve of Ganta's neck and let her eyes close again. Ulric was still asleep for the time being and the silence around them was more than welcome. For a while she didn't even want to say or do anything. She just took in Ganta's scent and warmth and enjoyed how lucky she was to have him here with her.

"I love you," she whispered softly as she nuzzled into his fur. She knew Ulric would be up and the rest of the pack would be looking for them soon enough, but for now she wanted to get back to those early days of their relationship when it was just the two of them traveling around without anyone depending on them. She wouldn't trade their life now for anything, but she did have to admit that she missed those moments sometimes.

Talk Abbey Others

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-06-2017, 07:07 PM
The soft whisper of his mate as she nuzzled into his fur filled Ganta with more warmth than simple physical touch. These moments were precious, special, a throwback to the days when the two of them wandered… together. Just the two of them. They were happy… and Ganta was happier still that they had formed Dragoste together. He felt like he could provide his family a home… now if only he could feel like he was adequately able to protect them. He breathed in a little, hardly moving at all. “...and I love you, Roza, with all my heart.” The brute couldn’t help but smile. “If only we could have a lazy day, huh? One without having to worry about alpha duties…”

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
11-20-2017, 06:30 PM

Ganta's wish got Roza thinking and she pulled back just enough to be able to see his face with a mischievous grin. "Let's play hooky today," she said softly, still not wanting to wake Ulric up just yet. "Everybody will be fine for one day. Lets go hunting with Ulric or play a game or something. I know he'll love that." It was times like these that she wished they had betas in place, but that would come in time. For now she trusted the rest of the pack to keep things under control here for a day. After all, it wasn't like they would really be leaving the pack lands or would at least stick close by. The moments they had all together as a family were few and far between these days and she didn't want to miss a moment of Ulric's childhood... she already felt guilty enough about missing Philomena's. Her ear flicked when she heard Ulric grumble in his sleep and she glanced over toward him as he stretched. She looked back to Ganta curiously, wondering if he would go for her plan or not.

Talk Abbey Others

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-20-2017, 07:05 PM
The young man blinked with surprise at Roza’s suggestion. Playing hooky? Part of  him wanted to turn that down; they had responsibilities to their pack… but then as he really began to think about it…  The pack was quiet. It couldn’t hurt to do something with his family for one day. Surely if there were any immediately pressing matters their members would come to them… and besides that… Ganta realized that he really did want his wish to come true. To enjoy the day with Roza and Ulric, as he ought to be able to in their own lands. He finally gave a nod of approval. “Let’s do it.” His gaze shifted over to Ulric as well. “I think we should leave it up to Ulric to decide what we’ll do.” He suggested, his ghostly gaze shining.

I'm here without you...