gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-09-2017, 08:16 PM
He padded through the trees, his sunset eyes were on their changing leaves. their colors were starting to match the fire of his eyes. It was poetic and beautiful in its ways. His pace was slow. He was heading in the direction of the pack of Heather at the moment. He needed to double check on a past lay... One that he wanted to ensure was not pregnant. though he wasn't about to tell her she couldn't keep them, not with the fact that he had made a mistake recently. He'd been ignoring his desires for too long and when the moment came a female had taken advantage of that. He pressed his ears at the mere thought of what Gabe would think. He would think Sam was weak, but it was also Gabe's fault.

He stopped when the wind hit his back and a chill went up his spine. He was well aware his scent was heavy with testosterone and sexual desire, if that was a thing. He lowered his haunches and sat. He needed to cool off before meeting anyone on the border of a pack. He could imagine their horror at such things. Especially if he was calling for a female. That would be asking to get his balls ripped off right there.

Not like he hadn't slept with a female a day or so ago. And now she was pregnant and he had to Explain to gabe that a female that just so happened to look like Gabe, minus the socks, seduced him. He had cleaned the scent as best as possible though.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Fiori was something else entirely. She found herself enjoying her life once more, wrapped in the familiarity of her birthplace. However, there was still that nagging feeling. Her final heat had passed as uneventful as ever, and now she was a failure. The Kingdom would be disappointed. Without an heir, she was dooming her bloodline. Perhaps adopting a pup would be in order? That would be nearly impossible. Where did one even find a pup? Long limbs would glide smoothly across the terrain as she sought out a familiar spot. One that she enjoyed immensely.

The new growth forest greeted her warmly. This was where she had first met Heather, and where she found herself happiest. However, there would be no privacy in the redbud nook today. The familiar scent of the strange male greeted her. Reeking of testosterone. A silent prayer for strength was sent to the gods, and she continued onwards. "Mr. Morningstar," She greeted as the pale form of the massive man came into view. "how has life been treating you?" He was scarred, throat and face gored by the teeth of another. She wouldn't comment. That was rude.

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-09-2017, 10:56 PM
His eyes closed as he counted down from ten trying to settle himself and think of things other than a good lay. It was several moments and the sound of approach had him opening his eyes. Not Gabe, who's steps were more cautious and planned out. Not Michael who he assumed would sound like a freight train running through the forest. But it was another that he knew already. Lirika if he remembered correctly. He waited and let the slow wag of his tail and dip of his head in a gentlemanly fashion greet her.

Her words rang out and he gave her a half smile half smirk. Life wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. "Life treats me fine, except it seems to want to throw a very angry brother at me recently. It's no matter though, I've had worse. How about you miss lirika?" he didn't miss a beat. He took in her appearance and her unimpregnated bodice with a slight relief. At least he wouldn't have too much to worry about there.

"perhaps you would like to take a walk with me through the forest here? We can chat about anything you'd like." yes moving around might be best. While he didn't mind sleeping around he didn't want her to think he had only come this way for such activities, if she let him again that was. He stood and gave her a smile before moving to the side so she could make her way past if she wanted. He wasn't about to stop her or anything if she wanted to just move on and leave him behind completely.

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-09-2017, 11:13 PM
The man was quite kind, greeting her in a friendly fashion. The soft brush of his tail over the leaf litter was a welcome sound amidst the ambience of the forest. "Life treats me fine, except it seems to want to throw a very angry brother at me recently. It's no matter though, I've had worse. How about you miss Lirika?" A troubling reply, without a doubt. What had happened that was worse? Brows would draw together worriedly for a moment.

"I'm sorry to hear that." She said softly. He seemed unperturbed by the whole matter, but that didn't make it pleasant. Perhaps there was something she could do for him? She noted that he was watching her quite intently, gaze roving briefly over her body. Was he seeking something from her? Perhaps to take advantage of her company after their previous encounter? She hoped not, that would tarnish the image of him she had created within her mind. "Perhaps you would like to take a walk with me through the forest here? We can chat about anything you'd like."

He got to his feet, gesturing for her to lead the way. Confident strides would move her forth. "Mr. Morningstar, who has done such damage to your face?" Straight to the point was apparently her mood for the evening. Tail would sway across her thighs casually as she meandered along. There was no hurry to get anywhere.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-09-2017, 11:36 PM
She joined him and he stepped in next to her. His strides were naturally longer so he adjusted them to fit hers. He was well aware the damage that had been done to his face but he wasn't perturbed by it. In fact if they scarred then he would wear them proudly. He heard her ask then about his scabby facial markings. And he looked to her from the side of his eye with a grin.

"Well the short version is, my elder brother is a very religious man and I broke one of our teachings by falling in love with two sisters. I couldn't choose between them and so I eloped with the both of them, had six beautiful children shortly after and my father to punish me killed them and cast me and my children from the family." he took a second to make sure she had time to process this and to make sure her comments about how horrid this was, as there was usually comments like that, were heard. Then he continued. "I have three older brothers that aided him in this, Gabriel regrets it and has been in communication with me since he found me in this land. Michael found out and because our father decrees I am evil he believes I have tainted Gabriel and was bullying him. I couldn't just sit by and let it happen, so I aimed to teach him a lesson by scarring his face. He didn't win so he attacked me the other day while I was unawares and hunting for Gabriel, whose blind." he explained to her in less detail than he would of Gabe but she would at least get the just of his fucked up family dynamics.

He didn't look perturbed still. In fact he had throughout the years dulled his own feelings to the pain of betrayal by anyone. He expected it anymore. Though that didn't mean he still didn't feel it. Especially when Gabe had made it clear that Sam was not his brother anymore and he had no place among them. He returned his eyes to lirika and continued to let her lead. She was the first in a while he shared his view point with. He wanted to watch her reactions to see if such a thing was unheard of in these lands.

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-11-2017, 10:52 PM
It appeared he was not insulted by her forwardness. Thank the gods for that. She would hate to insult the man who had so far been quite kind to her. In fact, there was a tiny grin on his face. This must be quite the story, then. "Well the short version is, my elder brother is a very religious man and I broke one of our teachings by falling in love with two sisters. I couldn't choose between them and so I eloped with the both of them, had six beautiful children shortly after and my father to punish me killed them and cast me and my children from the family."

Quite the story, indeed. Mercury gaze would widen in shock for a moment, a soft gasp sucked in through her nose. That sounded horrific. It seemed better to keep her initial reaction to herself. Saying anything negative might be rude, and she knew better than to speak rudely of family. She would readily destroy anyone who did so to her. "I have three older brothers that aided him in this, Gabriel regrets it and has been in communication with me since he found me in this land. Michael found out and because our father decrees I am evil he believes I have tainted Gabriel and was bullying him. I couldn't just sit by and let it happen, so I aimed to teach him a lesson by scarring his face. He didn't win so he attacked me the other day while I was unawares and hunting for Gabriel, whose blind."

Another soft gasp, but much less audible than the first. After a moment spent watching each paw step upon the ground. "That seems in poor spirits, to attack you simply because he lost a fight." She commented coolly, making a point not to seem too emotional. "I mean no offence, of course." The phantom added softly. She lifted her gaze to the side of his face, scrutinising the wounds. A tiny frown crossed her expression. "If you would like, I'm sure one of the healers from my pack would be willing to treat you." She offered as well, thoughtlessly raising her muzzle to swipe her tongue over the wound. There was dirt on it, and that was likely going to lead to infection.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-11-2017, 11:10 PM
She spoke and it was against Mike. He gave a soft chuckle. He found no displeasure in someone ridiculing his family. He knew they were a fucked up bunch. When she spoke again he gave a smirk. "Eh I don't think I need it too much. Besides, if it scars it'll just ad a bit of rugged to my handsome looks, don't you think?" he wasn't completely serious. Though he did keep it in mind though that there were those willing to waste supplies on a total stranger.

He paused as she licked his cheek. Well then... this just headed somewhere else didn't it? His eyes looked to her and he was hesitant to press forward but he did none the less. His tongue aimed to give a sensual tender lick to the back side of her closest ear before his teeth started working to remove the dead fibers down her neck. He was giving her every opportunity to push him away or walk away. It was her body and he would not just take from her.

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-20-2017, 09:05 PM
ooc. I'm just gonna apologise in advance... this isn't gonna be a good tag D,: however giggly schoolgirl Lirri couldn't be ignored any longer

The massive male was not offended to have his family insulted. He was one of few, who allowed these comments to roll from his back like water from a duck. He responded better than she had hoped. Rather than balk, express disinterest or even awkwardness- he returned affection. Granted, she had not intended affection. Samael dragged his tongue along the back of her ear, nibbled along her neck and throat. A soft, trilling giggle erupted from her parted lips. "Mr. Morningstar!" She all but shrieked, heavy accent contorted by mirth. What a shock! She batted gently at his chest with her paw, aiming to rest it upon his breast.

Tilting her chin towards her chest, she gazed up at him through her lashes. "I'm not young, like you, Mr. Morningstar. I hope you don't feel obligated to do these things, simply because of what happened.. before.." She said softly, suddenly serious. The phantom would not aim to tie him down with affections, or ruin any type of life he might have. After all, she was no spring chicken. There was a spark of anxiety in her own breast, thrumming through her veins. Would he turn her down?

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-23-2017, 06:08 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

Her reaction brought a deep chuckle from deep within his chest. Granted he did stop. As was proper of the gentleman he was, though not many would say he was such a thing. HE allowed her paw to settle upon his breast with ease, even moving so she would not have to reach so far. There were few that he allowed to touch his wounds and scars, and he believed that allowing her to clean such tender places showed her that the brute of a man put at least a little trust in her.

Her voice captured his ears, his eyes finding her softer ones easily. His voice came to answer her, deep and controlled despite the fire that lay within him to bed her now. "The only obligation I have is to ensure that those that wish to be in my bed, find themselves satisfied, my dear lady. If you do not wish it then all you need do is say no and I will oblige." He was giving her the chance to say no. He kept no secret that she would likely be the only one that found themselves bedded by him. Though he was ensuring that all who did, did so willingly.

Walk, "Samael", Think

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-24-2017, 12:10 AM
Samael didn't shy away, nor did he become upset. Sturdy and calm, he seemed to be as unperturbed as ever. It all seemed to roll from his back as easy as anything. It was heartening to see. His deep vocals rumbled against her paw pad, and met her ears gently. "The only obligation I have is to ensure that those that wish to be in my bed, find themselves satisfied, my dear lady. If you do not wish it then all you need do is say no and I will oblige." He told her, and she giggled again. Gods above, she was acting like a child. Yet, it felt so good. She sighed, smiling wistfully. He was a gentleman, indeed.

"Well then, Mr. Morningstar, I believe I will accept your offer." She murmured softly, daring to gaze so openly upon him once more. After all, he had been quite the lover during their last encounter. She nuzzled her nose into the thick fur of his neck, gently nipping at the sensitive skin there.

-fade to black?-

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-24-2017, 12:04 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

He was a man of patience. He knew to wait and eventually he would always get the thing he waited for. He had also learned over his short life that if he was ever to be happy he needed to let insults and things of the like roll off him like water. He was a vision of strength and endurance. He would weather everything that came his way. Lirika was lucky his brother did not intrude on their time together. He would stop this and inform her what a true monster Sam was.

She accepted and he allowed for her to nip at his sensitive skin. It only spurred him onward though. Ever the gentleman though he kept an ear trained on her for any sign she wished him to end this. His tongue came forth, drawing down her back, washing her of scent there. Others would know she was his, that she chose his bed of sin. His paws then rose bringing him up to mount her. He would be gentle but fierce. The pace slow at first to build to the speed that would please her best.

-Fade to black-

Walk, "Samael", Think