gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-18-2017, 11:53 AM

RAIN CAME POURING DOWN WHEN I WAS DROWNING...  THATS WHEN I COULD BREATH

A scratching sound surrounded him, thin muscles flexing in his shoulders as the hole below became larger. His ears twitched, quick glances throwing shade at the creak of the trees. His large nails dug at the ground, almost obsessively, grinding dirt between his pads and staining his feet. Lines of saliva pooled around the trout he held so fervently in his teeth, making it's scales slick. With a moaning growl, he dropped the dead fish, smirking at the slapping sound it made as it hit the ground. His tongue licked his lips, the fishy taste making him hungry once again.  However, instead of snatching back the trout in the ground, he covered it, using his muzzle like a shovel. A quick exhale through his nostrils dispelled any lingering dirt.

He laid out his lanky body a few meters away, intending on finishing his afternoon with a nap. His jaws seperated, revealing his ivory teeth in a wide yawn. His flickering ears heard a snap of brush, and within  a moment, he was to his feet and hovering over his buried snack. The noise turned out to be a foraging animal.  With a deadly grin, he lowered his shoulders, his tail slightly wagging as he dared the thing to come closer.

w. 213 | t. - | n. its been a hot minute so bear with me :) all welcome