gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-06-2017, 10:30 PM
His tail lashed as he moved. His neck held scars and his face was just as scarred. Lucifer. The demon king had come forth, made himself known to Michael. Each encounter though Michael had learned. His learning curve was high. It started with Gabe and now Michael had figured him out. Only the bastard had crept into hiding. It was time to draw him out though. He moved with his nose to the ground and alabaster plated body ready to defend. Their Herald was the key. 

A twitch of his lips as he smirked. They had their own weapons. Gabriel had sinned but in doing so seemed to capture Lucifer's complete attention. Blood painted his maw. Gabe would know what had just happened to the demon child of Lucifer. Belphegor Morningstar was no more. His body had been left, shredded and splayed for Lucifer to see. A challenge for the king of demons. Raphael would have found himself proud if he knew the plan Michael had concocted. Destroy a demon spawn, punish Gabriel, make him cry for salvation and aid from Lucifer, then he would destroy Lucifer while he had a chance. While the king wept over his loss and was too weak to defend his kingdom of evil. 

Michael came to a halt when he felt he was close enough to let the wind do the rest of his tracking for him. He dropped a peice of reeking hide he had carried and stepped aside. It reeked of blood and Lucifer and demon spawn. Gabe would smell this no doubt with his own scent upon the wind. The trap was set. This was checkmate.

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-07-2017, 02:38 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

Raw power from the earth and sky formed blustering winds, whipping his fur this way and that. It was impossible to follow any trails right now, and he was looking for somewhere to bed down now. Careful steps carried him across the prairie, seeking any form of shelter until the weather calmed. A particularly strong gust threatened to tip him off course. He persevered, and pushed on. Tears leaked from his sightless eyes, squeezed closed against the violent weather.

Death forced itself into his lungs with the wind. The scent was unmistakable. Michael had slain another creature in these heathen lands. Lord, what could have caused this? Bile rose in his throat, and spilled from his jaws. He retched in the grass, feeling the droplets land upon his toes. It reeked, rot and filth spreading through his senses. The faintest hint of Samael's scent clung in his nostrils, and he felt fear twist a knife into his gut. Shaking spittle and vomit from his jowls, he steeled himself.

This was a trail that a child could follow. Corded muscle pulled beneath his pelt, and long limbs extended for aeons. He was running, praying that Michael had not made a fatal mistake here. Had Father given his permission for this purge? Without notifying himself and Raphael as well? Unlikely. Michael would be in grave condition if Father found out. "Brother!" He cried.

There was his brother, in all of his bloodied glory. The stench of gore clung to his musk, and horror needled at Gabriel's heart. "Brother, what have you done?" He questioned breathlessly, crown lowering to seek out the body of the poor soul Michael had destroyed. There was no corpse to be found, save for a pile of sullied fur and flesh. As it brushed his muzzle, the herald recoiled in disgust. "This is- one of Lucifer's children." He said quietly. He didn't understand. All of this was so wrong. "Michael, you shouldn't have done this. Father- our Lord, will be upset."

speech

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Michael

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-07-2017, 03:31 PM
And there he was, the Herald of their lord. Lured in so easily. The face of his brother was watch so intently it was like Michael was boring holes into Gabriel's skull. Anger had his hackles raised as he watched the herald become more concerned for the demon he had slain. "Our lord father would be proud that a demon has been cleansed from this heathen land, that it can no longer spread the Demon King's gospel and lies. Unlike you I have cleansed the demon i have come across. You leave him to sully this land, share tongues with him, even to touch you as if he is not a demon. As if he is your lover. Disgusting." His words were harsh, he held nothing back. Gabriel was treating procreation as any demon would. It was a sacred union and Gabriel spit upon it, bedding men and demons all in one go. 

Teeth clicked as a smirk came to his face, the distant howl of a raging demon king was heard. So he decided to come out of hiding then. "That's it Lucifer, come to me. The final piece is here now." His paws brought him in a predatory circle around Gabriel. He was quieted now except the snarl that came out. His tail lashed as he eyed Gabriel. Gabriel was as much a sinner as Lucifer now. Father would fell him. His mouth opened and a loud guttural snarl released from within. In an instant he was closing the gap between them. Teeth aimed to tear at the flesh of Gabriel's face, upon the right side. His paws aimed to push Gabriel to make the damage to his face more severe and permanent. 

ooc: Predetermined plot so i left the fight stats off

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-07-2017, 03:44 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

ooc. pp is approved of by me <3

Anger rolled from Michael in waves. All at once the herald recalled his vow to destroy him. Lord, what had he done? "Our lord father would be proud that a demon has been cleansed from this heathen land, that it can no longer spread the Demon King's gospel and lies. Unlike you I have cleansed the demon I have come across. You leave him to sully this land, share tongues with him, even to touch you as if he is not a demon. As if he is your lover. Disgusting." No, no, no, this was all wrong. Gabriel was no sinner. He did not lay with men, despite his desires. He recognized that he was wrong, dirty, to think these things. He did not lay with Samael, either. He could hear Michael snapping his teeth, fair shaking with rage.

The cry of their Fallen brother reached them. What had Michael done to the child's body? What parts of the child lay here, in a muddied heap? "That's it Lucifer, come to me. The final piece is here now." Michael said, filled with bravado. Wrath is a sin. The male snarled, fearless of anything that may transpire here. "I do not understand, Michael." Gabriel said warily, training his ears on his brother's movements. The soft thump of his paws directed him to pivot a little to keep himself facing the enraged sword of their Father. With yet another snarl, this time filled with deadly intent, he felt the smaller form of his brother collide with him.

Teeth scraped against the bones of his skull. It burned like holy fire. He was being cleansed of his sins. Two paws collided with his body, and he let them direct him. The titanic form of the herald met the terra with a sickening thud. The right side of his face burned, wept blood freely. He squeezed his sightless eyes closed, auds pressed tight to his skull. "Please stop!" He cried, but did not struggle or fight back. Doing so would only enrage his brother further. As well, he knew he deserved his brother's wrath. Perhaps their father had decreed this, and hadn't wanted Gabriel to know.

speech

Samael, as Gabriel's brother/stalker, will likely be making appearances in any/all of his threads to distantly stare at his interactions. Just an FYI.

**Also, his face is heavily scarred on the left side, none of his tables reflect this yet. Missing fur on the cheek, below the eye, and scars across the bridge of his muzzle and down his neck.

Michael

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-07-2017, 04:44 PM
His bite landed and Michael was pleased with himself. His paws pushed the herald over and he knew the man wasn't going to fight back. Fine by him. This punishment was well deserved by Gabriel. His paw sought to place itself on the herald's neck behind his skull. It was there to pin him there, to hold him from removing himself from the swords punishment. His fangs sought to bite into his muzzle, to carve scars along it. He would now be forced to outwardly bear the sin he was accused of. Lucifer would not shield him this time. 

"I will purge the demons from you. You will no longer know lust for that which taints you." He of course was also forcing Gabriel to tell their father what he had done to deserve such ire from Michael. Their lord would purge Gabriel of his name and fell him as he had done Lucifer. He bit down into Gabriel's Cheek, ripping skin from bone. He dragged his fangs down from there into Gabriel's neck. He was removing fur and flesh all the while. Flaying his brother like he was some sort of rabbit. His blood tainted the air and until it was all that Michael could smell he did not stop. There was flesh hanging in places but they weren't as bad as where Michael had peeled the flesh from his brother's face. 

As he finished his task he released his brother and stepped off. He stood for a moment admiring his work and spitting out the herald's flesh and fur. The scarring to his face would be severe and this would be a lesson he would not likely forget. "Do not weep. You are cleansed of the sin. Lucifer will have no hold upon you any longer. Now it is time I purge him from this world." he spoke this without looking at Gabriel. His paws carried him away, towards where the body he had left lay, towards where Lucifer had sounded from. 

-exit unless stopped by Gabriel-

Gabriel I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
11-07-2017, 05:04 PM

FEAR NO EVIL

Hellfire could not have singed his nerves as this brutality did. Agony made itself known in the bones of his jaw and face, thrummed in his neck. He tasted the coppery tang of his own blood. Tears were flowing freely down his cheeks, but he refused to fight back. He did not want to earn his brother's ire any longer, he prayed this would redeem him in his brother's eyes. "I will purge the demons from you. You will no longer know lust for that which taints you." Michael all but crooned in his ear, the patter of his own blood upon his fur echoing far too loud in his ears. A low groan started in his chest, came from his parted jaws as a wheeze. He couldn't move to say anything. It all hurt too much. Breath came in short pants, laboured by the weight of his brother on his neck.

It all got so much worse. The muscles of his cheek felt the wrath of Michael, and the flesh was torn away under his eye. If he wasn't already blind, this would have been horrific to watch. Where were his limbs? He couldn't feel anything except the pain in his face. The wet flap of his own skin being pulled away from his face. Sanguine fluid dripped from the space far too close to his throat. He wept openly now, crying out brokenly for the Lord to save him. He couldn't bear it any longer. The pain became a sharp sting as Michael ceased, stepped off of his neck. The herald gasped for air, head fuzzy. Michael spat, and Gabriel knew that his flesh fell from his brother's jaws now.

"Do not weep. You are cleansed of the sin. Lucifer will have no hold upon you any longer. Now it is time I purge him from this world." His words fell upon deaf ears. He couldn't think anymore, it hurt too much. He was tired. So tired. A soft whimper was all he dared utter. Michael's pawsteps faded away, and he was gone.

The ground was unbearably hot. His skin was on fire. He needed to get up. This was only going to get worse. He needed to find someone who could help him. Spider. He would go find Spider. The male knew herbs, and he could make all of this better. Weak and shaking limbs slowly rearranged themselves beneath his bulk. Panting with the exertion of it, he waited until the dizziness faded. Come on, Gabriel. He thought to himself, forcing his muscles to lift him off the ground. It was damp with his own blood where his forepaws stood. One step. Another. It got easier for his limbs to remember how to walk.

.:Gabriel -- Exitus:.

speech