gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-09-2017, 07:20 PM

Artemis had found herself in a pack yet again. For now she was still in the process of getting to knew her fellow pack mates, but she was just as concerned with learning the lay of the land that surrounded their borders. In her mind each were important, not to mention she ought to figure out where prey liked to run here. She was familiar enough with the north, having spent a fair time wandering about there. She was suited to the climate, given her plush coat, but it would take some adjusting to all the same.

She flicked an ear in irritation as a wave of unnatural warmth flooded through her coat, followed by a wave of unease. It was not her first heat, but that didn't make it any easier. She was close enough yet to the border that the smell of the males who had left their mark there was enough to make her a bit agitated. Her biology was clear on what she needed to quell these irksome urges, but that was easier thought than done. She grumbled to herself, and forced her mind back to her task. This was hardly the time for a diversion, she rebuked herself. She could spend more time thinking about that after her patrol.

"Talk" "You" Think
Artemis' family members are always allowed in her threads!

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Somewhere nearby a pack lurked. Honestly though, Angelus couldn't have cared any less. A sweet scent was dragging him along by the nose. It was a scent he knew well. Instinct urged him onward fearlessly; begging him to think of a future beyond himself. That he could very well be putting himself in harm's way didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was laying eyes on the siren whose scent beckoned him so sweetly.

And there she was, his enchantress.

Angelus paused, taken aback by the beauty of the creature before him. It was so rare for him to come across unnaturally colored wolves to begin with, but this woman...this woman was so far removed from the usual ghastliness she may as well have belonged to another species. Her beauty transcended exotic and hinted at heavenly origins.

As was usually the case with him, Angelus was immediately and irrevocably smitten.

Realizing he'd been staring, the giant cleared his throat and then rumbled, "Forgive me. It's not every day I get to lay eyes on someone who surely belongs to the heavens."

Artemis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-09-2017, 08:04 PM

Artemis was alerted to the arrival of a stranger by a shift of the wind. She could smell him on the wind long before she could see him, and with the stranger's arrival something in her stomach flipped. Shit... She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of crisp air, trying to flush the uncomfortable heat out of her bloodstream. It was, unfortunately, to no avail. She opened her eyes and turned to find that her newest companion had arrived, and was eyeing her with the slackjaw sort of look some wolves got on their face when they first caught sight of her. She was pretty sure her scent wasn't helping the matters.

Although not quite so... insistent as Iskra, Artemis was no less of a flirt. It was a curse, perhaps, or maybe a side effect of her overflowing well of confidence... Or was it arrogance? Either way, the words that came forth from the male's mouth were enough to flip her stomach right back over. So that's the way it was going to be, hmm? Artemis could play that game, and play it most happily. She hummed out a pleased little purr before responding. "And it's not every day I stumble across a man so well mannered..." She took a few steps closer, allowing her hips to sashay a bit as she did so. "Or so handsome," she tacked on, pleasantly surprised, allowing it to show in her voice.

Gods, the man was a monster. He was tall and corded with muscle, and it was not an exaggeration to call him handsome either. Oh yes, he would do nicely. "Surely a gentleman such as yourself has a name fitting his countenance?" She could not deny that he held himself with a bit of a regal air. He did not have the scent of pack on him, but Artemis doubted that she did either. Was he a member of Dauntless? Eh, that was a matter for another time, and certainly not the question held in the forefront of her mind. Artemis stopped her approach only once she was edging into the male's space, breathing his scent in deeply and allowing hers to rush over him in turn.

"Talk" "You" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Her response brought a soft, crooked smile to his lips. It was possible he was reading too much into things, but the giant was willing to take her words as a sign of encouragement. Of course, even if she'd rebuffed him, he would have been encouraged.

Confidently she closed the distance between them, each step seeming to charge the air with electricity. When she spoke again her voice was music to his ears; equal parts confidence and sugar. Now this was a woman. Effortlessly she'd taken control of the situation; owning it with an ease most conquerors could only envy.

Dare he step closer? Angelus breathed in deeply and allowed the full potency of her scent to wash over him. Immediately he was at war with instinct. The need to touch and to taste, both still so far from his grasp, was maddening. "My name," he rumbled smoothly, "Is Angel." The giant cocked his head to the side and eyed the ethereal woman before asking, "And what, besides beautiful, may I call you?"

Artemis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-09-2017, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017, 09:04 PM by Artemis.)

Artemis was loving the proximity. Her senses were on fire, kindled and flamed by the aura this man produced. He was equal parts eager and charming, a lurking sense of power in his massive frame. She was no small fry herself, so that was saying something. Oh yes, he would do nicely. She liked playing this little game, toying with their situation as if they were spiderwebs to be pruned and plucked. That is not to say, of course, that she herself was not susceptible to it.

She moved forwards, crossing the line between personal space and the rest of the world. She excluded everything else, all senses tuned into the bubble they had created. He gave her his name, and she could not refuse a bark of laughter. "All that talk of falling from heaven and you're the angel? Hmm," she hedged, pressing past him, close enough for their pelts to feel the wind of her passing, beginning to circle around as if giving him a better look.

"I see no wings. I suppose I'll have to take your word for it. After all, you did appear just as I was needing you," she was at his other side then, allowing their coats to brush for only a moment before standing still on his other side. He seemed like a gentlemanly sort, and weren't they supposed to help distressed damsels? "My name is Artemis Aeris, and it's very nice to meet you, Angel." She tossed him a wink.

"Talk" "You" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2017, 10:10 PM
A laugh bubbled from her lips upon hearing his name and for the first time since seeing the woman, Angel's gaze briefly left hers and sought out the ground as he struggled to contain his amusement. Touche. In a heartbeat his gaze returned to hers. His expression was impish and good-natured. She was good at this game.

She glided down along his side, her nearness sending electricity racing over his skin, gooseflesh rising as she passed by. He was captivated, enthralled by this ethereal woman. She circled around behind him and then, briefly, as she made her way to his side, her shoulder grazed his ribs and sent waves of gooseflesh races over his skin. "There are no wings for the wicked," he murmured, his gaze impish.

"Needing me?" Angelus leaned away from Artemis and eyed her speculatively before returning his gaze to hers. "What could a proper angel possibly need from a fallen one?"  Dare he touch her?

He dared. Slowly so that she could escape his touch if she wished, Angelus reached out in the hopes of brushing his lips along the curve that connected the arch of her neck to the corner of her jaw. "No, I think it's I who needs you."

Artemis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-09-2017, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017, 10:21 PM by Artemis.)

The man seemed to have no qualms about making the most of their closeness. "There are no wings for the wicked," he claimed and Gods, that appeared to be true. His eyes held a quick-witted, joyous sort of intensity, as if he were enjoying every moment of their little charade as much as she was. It seemed obvious enough to Artemis that they were both acutely aware of the predicament they had found themselves in, but there was something so simple and sweet in the chase. "I suppose that makes us two wicked wolves, then," she said, contrary to his assertion that she must certainly be a proper angel. If he wanted to think that way she would not dissuade him, inaccurate as it may be. Artemis hummed to herself, as if considering his question. What did she need from him? The list was rather short, and she was more than confident he would be able to assist her.

Angel moved forward to brush, ever so gently, against the side of her neck to the corner of her jaw. She shivered a bit at the contact, uncaring if he noticed. The electricity crackling between them was evidence enough of the effect they had on one another, and Artemis wasn't sure she was capable of feeling ashamed in any circumstance, let alone this one. "Well, I could enumerate, but I think it would be best if I showed you." She was a woman of action, after all. And besides, the time for idle chit chat had come and passed as far as she was concerned. She allowed the distance between them to close, side stepping to press her side against his flank, feeling the heat radiating him even from the distance between. It was compelling, as if a magnetic force drew her in.

"Talk" "You" Think

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-09-2017, 10:55 PM
"I suppose that makes us two wicked wolves, then." His ears quivered upon hearing those words. Angelus found himself becoming more and more enamored with Artemis as the seconds ticked by. Her confidence, wit and yes, her beauty, drew him in like a moth to flame. Clever words fell from her lips with ease and she wore her sensuality proudly; what wasn't to love? He was eager to share these precious moments with her.

The moment his lips grazed fur Angelus knew a barrier had been breached. Her shiver didn't go unnoticed and he couldn't help but smile into her fur as the gentle tremors shook her. They were in the same boat, it seemed. Their chemistry was undeniable. Sure, they were strangers, but Angelus felt made for this woman. In this moment of heat the line between carnal instinct and true, honest love was blurred, but he didn't care. What could be more honest than this?

Her next words just about sent Angelus over the moon. His pulse quickened and his breath grew shallow as she stepped forward and leaned into him, pressing into his side and feeling for all the world as if she belonged there. "Then," he murmured before reaching out to gently nibble at her hip, "Show me."

-fade-

Artemis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-09-2017, 11:07 PM

The effect they had on one another was undeniable, and potent enough to cause some sort of physical reaction in her. The titan was so honest in his interest, yet suave enough to savor the moment with the same sort of showmanship she imagined in herself. They certainly seemed to be kindred spirits, and she started to wonder if maybe he had in fact been sent there as an angel... of sorts. Regardless, she was hardly in the position to question it.

No, in fact she felt her position was wrong entirely. His frame was solid, warm, and not quite enough. The astral fae was done with their little game anyways, having enjoyed her go at it but equally eager to leave it behind. Pretenses dropped, she accepted his nip and attempted to nudged his shoulder with her hip as he passed. She swiveled, sense and instinct taking over as she pushed the thinking part of her mind to another corner, disinterested with it for the moment. It seems I ought to patrol these woods more often, she thought to herself before the voice inside drifted away.

-fade-

"Talk" "You" Think