size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Famous
11-19-2017, 09:59 PM
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, here we have the one and only Tiburtius - the poor sap with the worst luck in love life of all time. He's had one mate that disappeared without warning shortly after he asked her to be his mate, one "girlfriend" that he was madly in love with that also disappeared without a trace after that, and then the start of a crush that never went anywhere and also disappeared. SO basically what I'm saying is that fate has just been playing target practice with his heart and I think it's about time that he actually settle down with someone... or not??

Here's what I'm thinking. Option A: A spur of the moment fling from him being upset over Fiori collapsing and feeling alone that could potentially build into a relationship. Option A subsection B: Pups happen from this fling which is why she comes looking for him again and he would obviously feel obligated to be in their lives and be a dad and what not and end up falling in love with her potentially in the process.

Option B: Someone that could shake him out of his funk, maybe take him on adventures and break him out of this duty-bound "protector" mentality that's kept him in one spot near his mom forever, and force him to have some fun. Maybe this develops into some kind of romance or just friends with benefits sort of thing. Or just BFFs! I'm open to possibilities.

Option C: A guy comes along and shows him that the reason he's had a sucky love life is that he's been dating women all this time when he needed to be with a man.

If you have anyone you wanna throw at him please let me know! I'm game for anything at this point lol

Namid

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2017, 10:03 PM
There is a couple years difference, but I can throw Namid at him. She has no plots so far and is open to anything at this point. Her English is not the best, but getting better.

Mortar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
11-19-2017, 10:03 PM
Sooo I have Armai, who has had absolutely no love life thus far save for a minor crush on Brutus forever ago. So she's all fresh and new and shiny! And her heat season is in winter (I've been dying for her to have babies for forever now) so option A subsection B could be an option, though option B would probably be more in character for Armai lol
[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
11-19-2017, 10:15 PM
I have a few girls Skia, Jewell, and Desdemona

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-19-2017, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 10:40 PM by Torin.)
There's a bit of an age difference but I got Dell who would probably fit more into colum B because she's really not the settle down type (she's got issues that they'd need to work through together) but her season is also in spring and she'd totally the type to think being friends with benefits is cool and if puppies happen... well they might be able to make things work if they were close to start with.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
11-19-2017, 11:34 PM
So I've got this lovely starry girl, she's always busy busy but has no major plots. Option b would be the most true to her character, as she does love adventures. But option a also could work as she's a shameless flirt. She hasn't really established how she feels about settling down but, she may be open to it. Also a note that her guardianship of arwen and ily could complicate things very slightly but imo only in an entertaining way.