ardent

Take chance

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 12:40 PM

For the most part, she had gone unnoticed throughout the meeting, though the Queen seemed greatly surprised by her presence. She would listen attentively, despite the scene that had unfolded with the russet woman and the marbled man. She didn't know what it was about, nor did she care to get involved. She was here for one reason. Her brother had forged an alliance with the same russet woman, Sibelle, but now that she no longer had a pack, the lioness felt it necessary to stick near the she wolf in hopes that her brother would return soon. So here she was, sitting amongst a pack of wolves, not knowing a single one now that SIbelle that left. But the her attention would flicker to the red and purple women, her expresso neutral. The reins were handed the purple woman, the red woman's wife and she gladly accepted. She would say nothing until the meeting ended and all had left. It was then that she would rise and approach the two women, a smile toying with her lips. "I don't mean to intrude, but I have some business I would like to attend to." Her tail would twitch behind her, rounded audits stood at attention while her cyan gaze fixated itself on the two she wolves. She hoped that they would accept her offer, otherwise she would be out of a home and entirely alone. She suppressed a sigh, hoping for the best.

Speech,

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-23-2014, 02:54 PM

The meeting was rather long and rather unexpecting with the drama that had unfolded, but alas now it was over and Desire? could go finally trail of to relax. But before she could do anything something would catch her eye. It was not a wolf that was within her home but a lone lioness, big and strong they where and no doubt intimidating by looks. Her visage would remain void of any emotion, mismatched gaze flicking towards vi rather briefly. After a moment of hesitation the purple nymph would go forward, greeting the lioness rather then scowling at the fact she actually trespassed. Desire? knew she meant no harm at all, by the fact she looked so comfortable and a statement she was sure she was about to spill. The Rani would nod, her long tail flicking against her heels. " And what business is that if you dont mind me asking? Not many Lionesses come by for a little chitchat." She would grin for a moment, eager to see what she had to say. It was always interesting to see another species apart from the common wolf. Her crown would turn towards Viridiana, hoping she had something or anything to say, desiree was never good at waiting around.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 03:20 PM

She was quite, once again nodding and smiling to each pack member as they bid their farewells. She wasn't quite ready to go home yet. But soon enough a voice would catch her attention and she would turn to get a a full waft of the creatures musky scent. She looked like Kus but gold... What was this thing? Desiree would speak, calling it a lioness and the calming vibes Desiree was wearing slowly rubbed off on her. "Well welcome to Covari, I am Viridiana and this is my wife Desiree. What can a do for you?" Vi would ask casually, trying to keep her voice as level and welcoming as possible without letting the fear and uncertainty creep in. Despite her brain telling her that this creature was here to talk that instinctual feeling of needing to flee a creature bigger then herself was still there.

Speech!

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 04:49 PM

There was a brief moment of hesitation from the two she wolves before the spoke, requesting for her to continue. She would remain standing, her gaze flickering from one woman to the next with ease. Sloping shoulders remained relaxed though she was on high alert, she was well within their territory and she had only remained here because she had not been chased off. "I am here because my brother forged a friendship with the lady Sibelle. He offered her and her pack protection in exchange for a place to live and hunting grounds. But as she no longer sits on a throne, and is here, I assume she had ties to this place?" She would pause for a moment, allowing them to confirm it or deny it before she continued. "I would like to extend the same offer to you and your pack. My brother is away for a bit, but he will join me, if you will have us." She would trail off, this was the moment of truth. Would they have her? Neither looked entirely comfortable in her presence. It was probably a good thing her brother wasn't here, he would have certainly scared them off. She tried to appear friendly and not threatening, but she vastly outsized the two women and there was nothing she could do about that. A small smile remained on her lips, anticipation flaring in her chest causing sloping shoulders to tense. She didn't like the unknown, but she would force herself to be patient and focus, her answer would come soon enough.

Speech,

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 09:17 AM

OOC: Short post im sorry=[ I want Elsa in Covari asap.

Desiree had the comfort of knowing Viridiana wouldn't leave her side. As the minutes ticked by the purple queen was becoming used to the lioness's precense, now welcoming it rather then fearing it. Desiree would let vi speak before giving a final nod. She meant no threat, infact offering protection to Covari. Desiree would smile, relieved to know they had even more secuirity, afterall its a winwin for them all. " Alright, if that is what you wish then you can stay within Covari. Please, take your time to get to know the area, im sure you'll love it here.If theres any questions feel free to ask" Her speech was short and simple, desiree was never one to deny an offer. She would briefly look up towards vi, hoping that she would approve. Having a lioness here would be the best for them all, after all who would want to take one down? There rather intimidating in weight as well as in there huge size. And with the offer accepted, Desiree would nod her head and turn, pacing of to patrol the borders.

-Desiree exits-