gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
11-22-2017, 09:25 PM
So I've got this wolf here Click By the name of Rex Lavender. When Rex came to Boreas they had two siblings with them and I intend to adopt them out for future plots and what not. You're free to do what you wish with them after adoption but please keep them active and ready to interact with Rex when they can! I don't really have a major plot with them at the moment, but it's something around the lines of it's been a year since they've come to this land and they all promised that they'd meet up sometime later.

Make sure to Read Rex's HISTORY!!!!

Here's Rio and Arrow's designs click

Note you do NOT have to use these designs, but Rio has to have a base coat color of brown and Arrow is golden/cream colored! Make them at least look like they're related to Rex in terms of markings.

Their personalities are quiet set but feel free to tweak them because of the year that they've been apart from Rex.

Rio, Male 4 years born in spring
Rio's always been the more rambunctious of the group, he loves his siblings but he also adores the thought of having a mate and pups. Possibly because of his dislike of what happened at home with his father Rio really just wishes to have a simple life. A wife, some kids, probably a pack to serve and be loyal to. He doesn't consider himself unique but he considers himself outgoing and very opinionated. He has a scar across one of his eyes from when he tried to woo a lady and her father scared him. He has a soft spot for his sister Arrow.

Arrow, Female 4 years born in spring
Arrow is pretty much open-ended. She's supposed to be kind, small and the sibling that both Rex and Rio dote over. She cares a lot about how she looks and how she's presented to others, a peacekeeper who took after her grandmother. She doesn't like fighting so she might end up being a healer or a hunter. She is very determined though and doesn't let just anyone walk all over her!

Both siblings are supportive of Rex's nonbinary nature and wish to go by they and them. It would not surprise me if Rio or Arrow were not heterosexual but that's totally up to you! These pups are relatively healthy with no problems within the family line. Treat the application as you would when filling out a character app. At least 200 words for the rp example.

Name: ooc name
Name of character: I'd like to keep the names but if you wish to change it let me know
Appearance: Your own or one provided
Personality:
Plans: your plans for this character
History the past year: Since arriving in boreas
Roleplay example:

Siblings will get a free pixel and table from me! once designs are finalized and what not.