gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
11-25-2017, 05:54 AM
After spending a great deal of time attempting to ascend the massively tall oaks that grew nearby and having no real luck getting all that high up, Iskra was ready to move on to the next interesting thing. Padding along in a southeastern direction, Iskra moseyed her way through Auster without any cares in the world. Well, okay a few small cares, like Arwen and Ily. They were getting bigger though, more self-sufficient than they'd been before. Now she wandered a bit more freely, knowing that her colorful little shadows could be nearby, lurking. Children were odd that way.

Shaking her head to clear out the stray thoughts, Iskra decided to focus on enjoying exploring. up ahead she spotted... Some awfully interesting trees, and sadly not much else. After walking a while longer she'd eventually reach one. Taking the opportunity to stretch, she placed both front paws on the bark of the tree, using it to let her spine stretch. Once satisfied, she let her claws drag down the bark and- what was that? pricks of red liquid were appearing on the bark. Once her feet were on the ground she tip toed closer to inspect this liquid. It almost looked like blood. Did trees bleed?

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-25-2017, 07:46 AM

He was out and about again after he had gotten a look over from his brother, Arke. Since the raid, he'd acquired some new scars across his face. Whether or not he was proud of them was debatable in his mind, especially considering he had lost that fight, but he also had fought with all he had despite his many injuries that day. He was mostly healed since, though the scars would forever remain. His vision was still intact for the time being, but little did he know that his cousins teeth had indeed done some damage that over time, would steal away what he took for granted. He made a mental note to see Armai at some point considering she was a more experienced healer. But for now, he figured Arke's work would do, but little did he know that would be a long term mistake on his end.

With both of his companions following him around, the trio made their way towards a land Kimahri had told him about. Trees that grew much differently than the normal fauna that grew, and that held precious resources that could be used for medicinal purposes. He wanted to check it out, maybe bring the healers out here if what Kimahri said proved to be true. Maybe they could use the stuff for future wounds and ailments...

As the male approached the trees he'd been looking for, he scented something quite familiar. Green gaze searched for a moment, and when he found that splash of red near a tree, he couldn't help the grin that began to take hold. What were the odds of that? Tail wagging, he wandered over to the star-clad woman, uttering a low bark as came from the opposite side of the tree in front of her. "Well hello there, wayward wanderer! Fancy seeing you again, and here of all places." He greeted, that grin still on his face as he came to a stop beside the tree.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
11-25-2017, 09:07 PM
Her ears pricked, reaching skywards then swiveling over in the direction of the voice she heard. No way, she'd nearly forgotten that the alpha of the only pack in Auster might be hanging around somewhere. Pleasantly surprised, she quickly turned to face him, her own lips twitching into a grin to match his as her eyes sparkled with gleeful mischief. Padding closer Iskra giggled, "Ah, I can be found in all manner of places, dear Dragon." Especially places she shouldn't be, those were the most fun.

Bowing playfully she'd momentarily forget her interest in the odd trees. The Alpha of Talis was a much more interesting subject anyways. That, and it wasn't often that she managed to bump into anyone who wasn't Artemis more than once. Only Arwen had been the exception to the rule lately. Canting her head a bit, Iskra studied the man a moment, taking in his appearance in that overly thorough way of hers before continuing, "What have you been up to since we last spoke? Sure seems like things got interesting." There was humor in her words but also genuine interest. If it was at all a touchy subject she could always throw in something about how he'd look good with those scars.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-02-2017, 03:52 AM
He chuckled at her response, though he didn't know her incredibly well, but so far (And from their first encounter), he liked her quite a lot. For an alpha, he traveled a lot too. He wasn't sure if other alphas traveled as much as he did, but he guessed not. Only other alphas he had really run into were Heather and Roza, but only once and not much more after that.

She questioned him, though he noted the humor in her tone so he knew she wasn't too serious about it, but he also knew she was curious about it as well. It had been sort of interesting lately telling others he knew how he got his scars, considering most of them had seen him without them to begin with. The part he debated with himself mostly was whether or not to tell them all the details, unsure of who held alliances with whom. "Ah well, you know. Raiding, fighting, getting into trouble. Y'know, pack business and the like." Maybe not the most satisfying answer, but enough to maybe at least satiate her curiosity.
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Honestly looking at Dragons newly acquired scars the nebulous woman had to admit she was surprised she hadn't gotten a few of those herself by now. Although, she did have a pretty good sense of when to stay and when to flee. There was no shame in high tailing it the fuck away from whatever animal she'd pissed of - whether it was wolf or something else, she knew her limits. But, in a real fight that wasn't always an option. Especially when you're a big tough alpha.

Gazing side-long at the man Iskra laughed, "Well, now that's pack business I can get behind!" Flashing a toothy grin, she added, "Trouble is my specialty, after all." Figuring she could get the details out of him at a later date, Iskra decided to keep the conversation moving. It was no fun to stagnate for too long and hover over the same topic. Prancing a few steps away, Iskra glanced around at the weird trees before focusing on Dragon again. "So, what brings the very handsome alpha of talis all the way out here this fine day?" she asked, referring to their first conversation and hoping he'd get the reference. If not that was fine too, it's not like she wasn't still kind of hitting on him, so if he just though that was what she was doing he wouldn't be entirely wrong.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-11-2017, 04:55 AM
"Well, now that's pack business I can get behind!" He chuckled, briefly wondering if she was serious. He liked her, and he wasn't going to lie either, he wished she would join. Maybe it was fascination, or maybe it was obsession, but he liked having star wolves in his pack. Ankaios was one, maybe this chick could be another. They reminded him of the sky above the plains, every night it was full of magic it seemed. "Maybe you should," He responded, casting a wink her way. He didn't want to force her, but at the same time...

"Trouble is your middle name, hm? Iskra Trouble Aeris...has a unique ring to it, I think." Of course, he was joking. As he pranced off, he slowly followed behind, his gaze falling on the trees around him, almost as if he was inspecting them. Then of course, she questioned him. Even calling him handsome, but he didn't get as flustered as he had the first time. In fact, he was kind of getting used to the attention. It seemed women were keen on being around him lately, and as his mind briefly thought about the pretty albino woman he had met, he wondered if it was coincidence or maybe just him. "The usual. Traveling, exploring, scouting...today I'm looking for new medicines that our healers might be able to use. And maybe trying to do a bit of recruiting..." He glanced at her, allowing her to take his words in whatever way she wished. Maybe even allowing that last part to be taken as a hint, though he doubted he would be able to take the wayward wandering woman home with him today, it would surely be a goal of his...
Tracker||Plot with me!

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-11-2017, 05:53 AM
She narrowed her sapphire eyes at his reply, not sure if she was really hearing what she thought she was hearing at the moment. Shaking the feeling off for now, she returned to the task of both subtly and not so subtly hitting on this cute guy. Someone ought to do it, and Iskra was more than willing to be the girl who sought out his attention. She was pretty sure she was getting there.

Giggling the girl lit up like a spark in the night, whipping around to look at him and dropping into her classic mischievous play bow. "That's the name, don't wear it out!" she laughed. Then leaping sideways she moved to continue meandering through the sparse trees. Her body would glide along with smooth strides, hips swinging a bit side to side, perhaps a teensy bit more exaggerated than normal but only a pinch.

Turning, she walked backwards while looking at Dragon with a single quirked brow after his interesting reply. "I see. Ya know, if you play your cards right I may just be able to help you with one or two of those items on the agenda," the woman offered playfully, spinning so she could walk normally once more. Hopping up onto a small rock that marginally helped the height difference, Iskra stood a moment, red tail flicking back and forth as she stood deep in thought. Spinning in place to get a better look at him when she spoke, Iskra sought out those green eyes with her blues. My, he did have nice eyes... "If you're looking to recruit, you must have something pretty special to offer, eh? Tell you what; I will help you in this quest for medicine. In return why don't you tell me all about why Talis is the place to be," winking and beaming like a fool Iskra added, "Aside from 'cause you're there, of course."

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-26-2017, 01:30 AM

A lop-sided grin split his lips, tail wagging playfully as she dropped into her play bow. She was really something, and he had to admit he certainly liked her spirit. Maybe even adored it. Was that more than just liking? Her personality was pretty contagious, after all she seemed pretty carefree and unafraid. Spunky and had a good sense of humor to boot. He watched her bounce away, and his only instinct was to follow. If he knew better, he'd say she had him practically wrapped around her finger, so to speak. She was charismatic, and though he could be too, she seemed to be running him out of the league in that area. He watched her, hips swaying and the bounce in her step nearly drawing him to want to get closer, and as he watched her he nearly missed what she said until Kimahri bumped his shoulder, jolting him out of his weird trance. He quirked his brow as she walked backwards. She was an eccentric one, wasn't she? "Oh really?"

He stopped where he was as she hopped up on a rock, the woman turning to look at him. He remained quiet, assessing her as she spoke, though assessing her for what well...maybe he was just admiring her coat. He was sort of jealous, he wanted a coat like that...he felt too plain when he was around wolves like this. But then again, if he was that plain looking then why would she even bother to flirt with him? When she finished speaking he laughed, a humorous glint in his eye, "Well I figured that would be the only good reason," He flashed a smile, tilting his head up slightly as he peered at her. "Well if you think about it, you won't have to be alone all the time. You'll have others to help you hunt, meaning you won't have to try and chase down the juiciest looking prey on your own. You'll have a pack to protect you...and I like to think I own two of the most beautiful lands that Auster has to offer. Really, you should see the plains at night...the night sky lights up with all sorts of stars and if I didn't know better, I'd swear you fell from that same sky." He stepped a bit closer to her, noticing her scent. It was similar to that of the moon goddess he had come across earlier in the season, did all she-wolves smell so enticing this season? Or was it just him? "And perhaps you'll have someone to keep you warm at night, I'm sure it gets chilly out here during the winter. Or am I wrong?"

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Okay, if Iskra didn't know any better, she'd be tempted to say she actually liked this guy. Like, as more than just a simple and entirely forgettable source of amusement kind of like. It was difficult for the fae to determine whether or not this was a good thing, but it was undoubtedly new territory. Her sunny smile would waver as she contemplated the matter until she ultimately dropped the subject and opted to do what she did best - live in the moment and see what happens. After all - impulsiveness only ever got her into trouble... Oh, every few months or so.

At his quip she'd reply, "I mean, I'd be lying if I were to argue otherwise." He was fun. Not quite as wild and carefree as she was, though maybe that was a blessing in disguise for her to not have a match with which to light her inner fiery tendencies any hotter than they might naturally burn. Iskra excelled at being the devil on her own shoulder, after all.

Listening intently to his explanation, she would stand atop her rock, dainty chin tilted slightly upwards as the astral woman mulled over every word. For a bit her face was expressionless, a mask of unfaltering perfection behind which she'd hide as she decided what she thought of this man's... Intriguing and oddly enough not too displeasing offer and the points he made in order to entice her. Hopping down from her perch, the shorter woman approached with a level of intensity she prided herself on having mastered. Stepping boldly into his intimate space several steps more than was normally socially acceptable, the red woman hummed in lilting, sing-song lyrics, "All right, I'll admit it," a pause, as she'd eye him with blue eyes that seemed to glow hot like her firey pelt despite their colder color, "You've piqued my interest. So I'll tell you what." Taking a final step towards him, so she could speak in a tone that barely surpassed a whisper and still be heard with absolute clarity, Iskra breathed, "I'll stop by your pack, and if you continue to impress me then it's possible I won't leave."

She let her words hang between them a bit before adding, "Of course, I can't tell you when I'll be there, cause then it wouldn't be a fun surprise. And - n' this part's important - while I do enjoy a little healthy competition every once in a while, I don't want to have to fight for what I want." Reaching up to lightly tug at his ear, Iskra chuckled, brushing away the intensity of the moment before as though it hadn't happened at all. Truth be told, she'd begun to figure out she wasn't just excited by the new and different feelings that had cropped up around this guy. It was kind of making her nervous. Iskra didn't get nervous. She was wild, fearless, and apparently until today had been impossible to tame or tie down. Hell, she hadn't even worked up the nerve to join a pack for her sister, her own flesh and blood, but now she was gunna chase this guy home to one? When she put it that way, it took on a whole new level of weird and she about lost her composure. So help her if she found out anything was off with this whole deal she'd beat someone up. Then go finally track down Art and they could both beat 'em up again. Dragon was pretty good looking, what if there was some other girl in the picture? Or, what if he lost interest or- okay so the other girl thing was probably ninety percent of what consumed her concerns, and it was kind of stupid. Biting her lip to keep herself from spilling any of her inner turmoil into the world outside her mind, Iskra struggled to shut this crap down. She'd just... Go for a bit of an adventure before she went to his pack. Clear her head. Just for a little while. And then if anything was weird or off she just wouldn't join. It'd be fine. Iskra smirked as she looked at him and thought to herself, 'He's the one who's fine...' It took all her strength not to giggle at her own mental joke lest she need to explain it to him.

"I must admit, I do get chilly sometimes when I'm by my lonesome."

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-27-2017, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 04:56 PM by Dragon.)

"I mean, I would be lying if I were to argue otherwise." Well, that was interesting. Although the earthen male was quite oblivious to flirtatious advances before, he was sure he had managed to figure out that it was happening again. After all, Shiva had given "the talk" about girls and all that stuff. Well, recently anyway. But he couldn't really remember if he had actually paid attention or not. He watched her, the woman appearing expressionless, but he was sure that beneath that mask, he was getting her mind going. He of course, had only given her just a small taste of what Talis might have to offer. After all, why give her the whole cake when he could tease her with just a taste? Huh...now he supposed he was the one playing the flirt. If only for a moment, and he probably sucked at it but hey, he was okay with that for now.

She would come down from her rock and approach him, but instead of the usual social distance, she decided to invade his much more personal bubble. He didn't mind though, he was sure that if she tried to hurt him he'd be able to shove her face in the dirt. If Shiva didn't do it first, anyway. But even then, he wasn't worried. After all, she was tiny compared to him, what could she possibly do? Bite his ankles? The thought amused him, but he soon let it go as she spoke again. His own ears seemed to reach for her words as she whispered to him, his infamous grin spreading just a little more. "Well then I'm sure you'll find your stay in my castle quite comfortable," He replied, gaze searching out her face for a moment.

She seemed to have more to say though, and of course there would be some sort of catch. So she wouldn't be coming with him today hm? Well, he supposed that was alright. He got her interested at least, so now it was a matter of waiting for her. But perhaps a bit more teasing and egging her on would ultimately seal the deal? Her words would create the perfect canvas for his lyrics. "Well, you won't have to do any fighting, I'm sure. There's nobody in Talis who seems...interested, if we're on the same page here. After all, I'm nothing more than just a plain old guy with nothing interesting to offer but a pack to live in." He stopped himself there. Okay, maybe this plan was backfiring on him just a little bit. He actually was getting kind of sad with the fact that he was sure nobody in the pack was interested in him, which was maybe the reason why he left a lot to maybe see if anyone out there was. Lucky for him (he hoped), that this fiery woman seemed genuinely interested. Unless she was just toying with him, but he hoped in his heart of hearts she wasn't, because he was growing pretty damn fond of her, and these new feelings were something he couldn't quite explain or comprehend. Whatever it was, he liked it...

His thoughts would disappear all too quickly, however, the moment she reached up and tugged his ear. He nearly froze in place, and when she giggled he would blink rapidly and look at her. Was it possible she felt something too? Or maybe...yeah nah. Maybe it was just the way she was. It's not like he hung out with her enough to learn who she was exactly, but that was also the fun of it. He liked a bit of mystery in his life..."The castle gets cold at night too, especially my big spacious room...would be nice to find a better way to keep warm at night. Y'know, other than snuggling up with moss and rabbit furs." His head lowered, nose gently brushing her ear. Being this close to her along with the scent she was giving off, it was hard not to want to be a little close...

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-27-2017, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017, 02:40 AM by Iskra.)

"I don't doubt your words one bit," she breathed, appreciating how his features were really quite pleasing to the eye. He probably thought himself plain when standing beside her, most did after all, but at least to Iskra this guy was pretty good looking. She certainly hadn't seen anyone who looked like him before either.

Why was she actually kind of relieved at that response? Jeeze, she only met the guy once before this... Yet, still Iskra was satisfied by this news. More than she was willing to even admit to herself. Good," she said curtly, serious expression only faltering at the rest of his words. "Awh, I'm sure you have plenty to offer. And in return..." her words were spoken low and sweet, suspended between them in the quiet moment they both shared, "I might just turn your life upside down." Had she ever put this much effort into hitting on someone before? Iskra certainly was turning up the intensity quite a bit without realizing what she was doing until it was too late. In the end she didn't mind though. Chasing after this guy was what was on her mind, so that's what she was gunna do. Clean and simple.

Gosh, he was cute! His reaction to her little nip was delightful. Biting her lip, she had to stifle more laughter lest he think she meant to laugh at him. Considering she was such a huge flirt it would probably be surprising if anyone found out this was the first time she was genuinely interested in someone rather than just wanting to play with him for the hell of it. Yeesh, that sounded shitty when put into words. On a whim, she gently pressed her face into the fur of his neck, sighing as she breathed in his scent and they stood silently a moment. Iskra was tempted to say she could actually get used to this. It was nice. "Maybe I can help you fix that situation, then," she began, pulling back to look at him with a teasing smile, "You know, when I get back from exploring the great unknown." What was happening?
"Speak"

Table image by Monster

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-28-2017, 03:10 AM

His ear flicked at her breath, though he didn't shy away like he normally would have. Call it nerves of steel or straight up being a starstruck fool...or maybe he was tired of looking for whatever he was missing? Whatever the case, he tried to swallow back the rising feelings that were making him feel like there were all sorts of butterflies in his stomach. He felt hot and cold and fuzzy and he was sure if he could sweat, he'd probably be sweating buckets. "Good," "What?" It wasn't so much as a question for her to answer, merely a breath of slight confusion and shocked belief. Was she...hoping there was nobody else vying for his attention? Huh...that alone caught him off guard, and he suddenly realized why she said what she did just moments ago. It all made sense now. But could it be true? He kept his gaze on her as she continued to speak, her words sending a slight shiver down his spine. "Turn my life upside down huh?" He murmured, taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out, "I don't think I'd mind that one bit,"

He stood there a moment before she decided to press her face into his neck. He sucked in a breath, mind freezing for again, but that didn't last long. For once, he felt he could just...live in the moment. At least, in the moment of being this close to someone. The moon goddess he had met earlier in the season had been different compared to this. He had been nothing more than enthralled with that encounter, and couldn't quite clearly remember what had even happened that day. But this? He actualy felt something. He felt...warm. He felt butterflies in his stomach, head swimming, heart pounding in his chest and in his ears. Although they didn't know each other incredibly well yet, maybe this was how some friendships started...or maybe this was how that something more started. He knew some clicked right away, while others took a painfully long time. Maybe he was one of the lucky ones? Still, he had that little bit of doubt in the back of his mind...What if this is too good to be true? Well, if it was...then he'd find out later, right? For now, he would go with the flow and whatever happened, happened.

Her words would fall upon him, and all he could do was gently smile as he looked back at her. He wasn't sure what to say past the rising feeling of nervousness, but he couldn't just stay quiet, either...could he? "Then I hope you come back soon..." He murmured before leaning down and brushing his muzzle against the top of her head. Gently, he'd nibble behind her ears in a teasing manner, taking in her sweet and intoxicating scent. Whatever was going on with this, he would put his time and effort into it. It was all or nothing from here on out.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-28-2017, 04:28 AM
Suddenly Iskra'd found she was grinning - not her usual playful countenance - no, she was grinning like an absolute fool. Naturally, she couldn't be serious for long no matter how hard she tried. That was okay though, if there was one thing about herself she wanted to maintain it was her ability to be light hearted even when things got real serious. When exactly did the mood shift? It seemed to have happened so seamlessly...

The Aeris woman had really never predicted something like this happening, and it left her feeling lost. Lost and... excited. Wherever this was leading, she was excited to see what it turned into. Hell, she could do something to lead it somewhere right now, couldn't she? His touch only served to help eliminate any inhibitions she might have. Speaking low and with a sudden sense of urgency, Iskra whispered, "Before I go-" Cutting herself off, Iskra reached up to nip at the tender skin where his jaw met his throat, firm but not enough to inflict pain. Then, reaching up, almost having to lift her front paws off the ground to get the best angle, she lapped at his cheek. Blue eyes became clouded with desire and Iskra realized that in that moment she was his.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-28-2017, 04:52 AM

Her scent was intoxicating. Making the males head spin. He didn't want to admit it, but he didn't want this feeling to stop. He didn't want this moment to stop. Despite not having known her long, he couldn't help the way he felt. He was sure it wasn't just the way she smelled, either, because he sure as hell didn't feel like this when he had been with Ana. What had happened with the moon goddess had been nothing more than an instinctive fling, he was sure. But this? This was more than that. Unless he was just going crazy or was that desperate, but he doubted it. This woman seemed to have an effect on him, and he found himself absolutely adoring her. Not just her looks, but her personality was contagious. The way she talked, moved, joked, laughed...he adored it all.

As he gently nibbled the back of her ear, he seemed to hold his breath when she spoke again, except this time, her words were short and urgent. Her whisper in his ear left his spine shuddering with a certain urge that he tried to hold back, unsure about what to do. But that feeling didn't last long because soon, she had offered her own touch to his throat that definitely sent his spine shivering with a sort of pleasure. What was this new feeling!? Whatever it was, he wouldn't question it. She reached up, bathing his cheek in gentle licks. His eyes closed for a moment as her warm tongue met his face, and when he opened them again, green eyes met her blue ones. In this moment he was trapped, but in a good way. He swallowed as he pressed his chest against her, a low groan escaping slightly parted jaws as he too, began to gently nibble her neck.

His body shivered with her touch, nostrils flaring as he inhaled her sweet scent. Whether this was spur of the moment or not, he didn't exactly want it to end. "Iskra, I--" He began, but words seemed to fail him. Could he even say that he was falling for her? And falling hard? He heard the blood roaring in his ears, practically drowning out any thoughts that might have come. Would it be too bold of him to do something else? No. He couldn't keep second guessing himself forever. He couldn't keep hesitating. Not now. He didn't want her to think that he didn't want her, and unknown to him, the way she wanted him too. With a pounding heart and shaky breath, he trailed his teeth gently down her neck and back, gently nipping and tugging at her skin and fur, but not enough to make her bleed or hurt. The urge now was too great, and it was here that he let his walls completely fall away. It was here that he'd show her how he was feeling about her, and hoped to high heaven that she felt the same way...

-Fade to black-

ooc//if it's too early for fade Please let me know and i'll edit XD IM JUST TOO EXCITED I'M SORRY AAAHHHH :'D

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-28-2017, 05:21 AM
Who would have guessed that the flirtiest girl in town almost never got this far. She was all about the fun, the thrill, entertainment. Once she was amused, she left. But this guy... well, it meant a lot to simply be able to say that she had no intention of walking away just yet. She was captivated, stuck in a Web she'd not noticed until she was quite thoroughly ensnared within it. Even worse, she didn't mind even a little. What had happened? How'd he do that?

It didn't make sense, but when the man started to respond, really respond, to her more serious advances- well, she was quite done thinking for the foreseeable future. It sure did pay to be direct. Giving him more kisses and nips while he was in reach, the woman found her breaths coming faster, eyes glazed with desire the more they worked their way towards what seemed to be becoming inevitable. By the time he'd made his way down the length of her body she was more than ready for what would follow. He must be magic to make her putty in his paws so easily...

-fade-

As her breathing became more normal, the girl let out a contented sigh. Acting on a whim she'd settle down in the grass curling up and eyeing Dragon with an easy smile. Beckoning to him with a flick of her tail she'd coo, "Well, now I can't go anywhere today. Come here. Lay with me." while here words were instruction, her tone came out pleading, hopeful that he'd curl up beside her.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

12-28-2017, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2017, 06:16 AM by Dragon.)

Wow... did he just do that? His breathing was rapid, heart pounding, but he was working on getting himself back to normal. Well, as normal as he possibly could. He rolled his shoulders, gaze on the floor for a moment as he tried to catch his breath. He caught movement from the corner of his eye, and when he glanced up he watched her lie down in a patch of grass. All thoughts of what he had originally come here for had left his head, and as the starlit woman beckoned him towards her, he followed like an obedient puppy.

He moved carefully around her, gently lowering himself to the ground beside her. He curled his larger body around her smaller one, taking in her scent and warmth once again. He took a deep, contented breath before laying his head across her back, eyes slowly drifting closed as he thought about what just happened. It was definitely different than what he'd done with Ana, that was for certain. "Sorry if I ruined your travel plans, I hope I didn't disappoint you.." That could probably be taken in more ways than one, maybe he was even referring to the fact he hoped he didn't disappoint her by keeping her from going on her way today. Letting out a blissful sigh, he gently began to groom her. He was sure now, that he did indeed enjoy her company.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Her chest tightened when he heeded her call, coming to settle around her. Wrapped in his warmth, she sighed and decided that this was one of the most amazing feelings she'd experienced. Iskra did all kinds of crazy things just for the heck of it, but nothing compared to this blissful moment with this man she could hold so close. Yes, spending her days and nights with someone to hold close sounded pretty appealing right now. Of course she was still cursed with the heart of a wanderer, something she'd have to work out when she inevitably left.

For now the crimson woman was quite content to remain where she was. He was going to make it difficult to leave, wasn't he? Shifting to press herself more firmly against him, the little red woman let out a blissful sigh. "Disappoint me? I don't think you're capable of doing such a thing." with that, she found herself drifting away into unconsciousness. Sleep would beckon for her and she'd respond to its call without much hesitation.

"You drive a hard bargain, Dragon. So remember, though I may leave,  I will return." her words barely made it out before she was fast asleep.