size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-30-2017, 02:00 PM

speech

Magnolia lifted onto her hind legs for a moment, placing her front paws on the stone foundation of some long since crumbled formation she couldn't even begin to fathom. Her jaw gaping and tongue lolling as she adjusted her stance, tail wagging. She rocked on her toes for a moment, testing her balance before hauling herself up to stand on the foundation. She wobbled dangerously for a moment but managed to maintain her balance. Turning so that she was standing along it's length, paws wobbling slightly. She took a few cautious steps forwards, sliding her paws over the rough stone. She lifted her gaze from her paws for a moment to gaze at the crumbling, shapes around her. 

Original Coding by Shelby

Sigleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Fox
11-30-2017, 03:57 PM

Sigleif turned her back to the wind, plodding along one pawstep at a time. She angled her course towards the jumble of rocks she knew sat just over the horizon. It was a blustery winter day and Sigleif could only pray to find some sort of shelter there. The woman kept up a brisk pace, eager to get out of the elements. It was hardly intolerable. In fact Sigleif was certain she had met a few wolves that would find a brisk winter wind pleasant... She simply was not one of them. No, Sig valued her comfort, so when she approached the scattering of the Stone Steppes, she was caught surprised by the sight of a woman perched on top of one of the more accessible spires. Sigleif blinked at the pale woman, squinting at her as if she were a mystery to be unveiled. "Aren't you cold?" It wasn't much a greeting, but she had never been much for manners. This woman must have been insane. Sig continued her approach, sniffing at one or two jumbles of rock as she went, hoping to find a crevice large enough to house her and out of the wind as well.

"Talk" "You" Think

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-01-2017, 12:05 AM

speech

The blustering wind was definitely making maintaining her balance an issue for sure, and she rocked precariously on her toes more than a few times. Her thick, unkempt fur blowing in all directions. Still she could make out the stranger approaching, her tail wagging in excitement though it caused her to lose her balance for a moment and she was forced to once more rock on her paws in an effort to regain her balance.  "A little bit I guess..."  Maggie hadn't really thought about the cold, her fur was thick and kept her decently insulated and she, like a true Wreckage wolf, was built for even harsher northern conditions. 

She watched the stranger for a bit. Then jumped off her perch, not particularly gracefully but she kept her footing, and approached the woman.  "Looking for something? I can help." 

Sigleif

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Fox
12-04-2017, 12:51 PM

The woman's response brought a surprised smile to Sigleif's face. She seemed so confused, as if she hadn't even noticed until Sig had brought it up. If that were the case, she supposed she felt a bit guilty for doing do. Even after it was brought up, however, the woman didn't seem bothered. Sig's smile stayed in place as she cocked her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to come across accusatory or anything," she tried to explain herself. "It's just I'm miserable and you look perfectly content." The other woman offered to help her with whatever she was looking for, and Sig returned the favor with a surprised laugh. "Well I was searching for some place a bit more comfortable, but now I feel a bit childish." After all if she went to run and hide while this woman was out there practically sunning herself, how could she look anything but weak? "What are you doing out here anyways?" Sig would admit that her curiosity about this strange fae was growing by the moment. It certainly wasn't what she'd been expecting to find here.

"Talk" "You" Think

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-20-2017, 02:30 AM

speech

The stranger smiled and Maggie couldn't help her own smile. The woman apologized and the Wreckage woman shook her head. "No need to apologize, wasn't offended." Not that she ever was. The stranger laughed and her smile widened. The question about what she was doing out here, caused her to pause for a moment. Her head cocking to the side and a comical frown furrowing her brow, then she smiled again and glancing back over her shoulder at the foundation she had just abandoned laughed. "Balancing mostly."

She turned her attention back to the stranger again. "Now how about we find a place out of the wind?" She had offered her help and wasn't about to take it back now. She turned to glance around the strange structures around her hoping to find one tall enough to easily break the wind, maybe a corner of some kind that they could tuck into. "Name's Magnolia Wreckage by the way." She tossed over her shoulder. "You can call me anything though, so long as you're okay with me giving you a nickname as well." She turned to look back this time, quirking a brow and giving the stranger a smirk.