gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-03-2017, 09:38 PM

Traveling further south the male decided to travel, scouting and searching the lands for better food supply, hoping to hold a pack hunt soon since Leshia had disappeared. With winter upon them they needed a hunt, to get a kill to feed the pack. He was looking for a good place to hunt, take a kill, and one not to far from home to take it back. Near and far the male was searching for a decent place to drum up a hunt.

He had never been down to the further lands, the ones rumored to be Auster. He had heard of a pack down here to, but he had yet to speak with Rory about the relationships the pack held with others, if Rory even knew. He supposed him and the young male would need to talk again so that they could communicate and work as a team .

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Denny
12-04-2017, 12:52 AM

I BEEN FUCKIN' HOES AND POPPIN' PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

The sandy femme had been making her way from home, to wherever struck her fancy. Only that night she had come across the tiny island in the distance, and she had rested there. Sleeping under the shade of a palm tree, she found herself content for the first time in a long time. Relaxed, even. It was fantastic. Now, with the sun up to guide the way, she had made the short swim out to the main continent. Sturdy limbs swept through the salty waves, propelling her towards the sandbar. Once it became shallow, the going was easier. The waves helped to push her towards the shore. From above, she was nearly invisible, blending in with the sun baked sand below the water.

Finally, she pushed herself onto dry land again. "Whoo!" She whooped, shaking the excess water from her pelt. It was invigorating! "That was a trip!" She hollered with a wide grin on her face, head swinging this way and that to take in the view. There wasn't much. Sand, more sand, that was about it. The sand was glittery, though. That was cool. Her gaze landed on a dark brown male, patterned with ivory. "Hey man," She greeted warmly, still wearing a wide grin. Trotting up to him, she found her legs were, in fact, a little tired. Maybe she should lay down for a bit. "this place got a name? I ain't from around here."

speech

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-10-2017, 08:23 PM

It was quiet and the sound of the waves gently lapping at the shore was fairly soothing. It was warmer here, more warmer then it had been around home. It was still winter, but a lot milder then the North would be. He moved along the shore, nose to the ground and taking in the scents. He had even come across some shells and a crab or two. It was an interesting place to explore, but not much prey here.

He flicked his left ear as he caught the sound of disturbance in the water. Lifting his head he paused as his eyes looked around looking for the source. His eyes caught the sight of a blonde yellow head sticking above the water, it was in the shape of a wolf swimming towards the shore. He was curious where the other wolf came from and his eyes looked off in the distance looking for where they had come from.

The wolf soon emerged from the water and to his surprise it was an exotic colored wolf before him. He hadn't seen to many of those around here, but he had to say the colors on her pelt were rather pretty. She greeted him and a smile grew on his face, a friendly one. Dipping his head in a quiet greeting before she asked the name of this place was.

"I was told this is called The Bifrost one of the lands of Auster," he replied. "I'm Frostbite."

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Denny
12-14-2017, 03:23 AM

He was a proper one! The whole head nod thing that polite wolves did, she never quite got that. Then again, she was an uncouth child with no desire for respect or manners. That's what mom always said. "I was told this is called The Bifrost one of the lands of Auster," he said. The guy seemed friendly enough, if a bit too tall. Having to crane her neck once she was close was already a suckfest.

”Oh cool,” she replied, bobbing her head a little. Her sunshine yellow gaze drifted for a moment, getting a good look at the place. "I'm Frostbite." The male added, and she looked back up at him. That was a pretty cool name. Hardcore, actually. Imagine being named after something that could kill someone. Metal.

”Daisy.” She replied, grinning. ”You smell like a pack, Frostbite. There a lot of those around here?” It was an honest question, not really meant to insult. Her casual, careless drawl tended to be taken the wrong way. The caramel femme wasn't really looking to run into the wrong area, at all. Getting her ass kicked by a bunch of angry guys wasn't her idea of a good time. A good fight was always nice, but not when your life is on the line.

”speech”

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-18-2017, 10:45 AM

She had a vary fitting name in his opinion. She was bright and colorful just like a flower. She seemed nice enough and didn't seem to mind conversing so far so Frost felt comfortable to continue on a conversation. Her question didn't at all seem offensive and the male felt that she was truely curious about packs.

"To my knowledge there is two further south from us and four northish from us currently. The pack I'm in isn't too far from here," he replied.

She must have just arrived in Ardent and Frost knew how that felt, so hopefully his information would be helpful to her.

"Are you looking to join one or just wanting to be sure you don't stumble into their lands?" he was curious what her answer would be.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Denny
12-26-2017, 03:32 AM

The big guy didn't seem too upset about what she said. "To my knowledge there is two further south from us and four northish from us currently. The pack I'm in isn't too far from here," he said casually. Ah, well, that was good information. The girl bobbed her head, putting that information in a little box in her brain. It would probably be pretty important in a little while. "Are you looking to join one or just wanting to be sure you don't stumble into their lands?" Frostbite asked with humour in his tone. She grinned, shrugging her shoulders heavily.

”Well, I just came from a pack. Sorta.” She squinted a little, frowning. The lapse in her sentence was mostly for her own sake, while she thought to herself. ”.. depends on your definition of pack, really. Not eager to join one yet, I wanna see what this place has to offer for me. Ya know?” She looked back to his face, brows drawn together a little. Did he get it? She hoped he did. ”So if I can avoid big guys like you," She grinned a little, tossing a wink towards him. She might have jostled him, but he seemed a little too proper for that. chasing me down if I fall down a cliff, that'd be swell.” She was teasing, of course. Daisy loved to tease and joke, it was half the fun of being alive.

”speech”