Black Obsidian

Rhoglii

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2017, 09:41 PM
---

Bright and early she was up that morning, heading somewhere new that would hopefully bring her towards water. She knew about the river that she'd traveled along and met that infuriating male. Ugh! But she didn't want to accidentally run into him if he was lurking around there still, not until she improved her skills. Another river would have to do... or perhaps a sea.

That's what caught her attention after she'd been walking for a few hours. First it was the sparkling waves and then it was the black sand that laid on the beach. First the glowing mushrooms and now this? What other wonders lay in this new world?

Golden bangles caught the sunlight as she headed out to the black beach, nose lowering to push at the strange earth below. She stifled a sneeze before lifting her head to watch the sparkling waters for a moment as she contemplated the fishing. This was a different ballgame than fishing in the river, probably more difficult too but well worth it if she caught something.

176| Ambrosia | clever title is clever

"I Speak!"
I Think...

Wolf by Khalliysgraphy | Textures by Javajunkie247
Table by Plymouth

Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
12-08-2017, 05:13 PM
It'd been a long while since Jade had been in these lands. Not long after her pack's raid on Celestial, it seemed her parents slowly.. disappeared. Not that disappeared was really the right word for it, but she couldn't think of another way to describe it. They hadn't just right out left, but faded slowly, like the sun might sink below the horizon at night - slowly darkening until suddenly, all at once, everything went black

Even her siblings weren't around after that. It was easy to not feel mad about it - surely they had a good excuse for leaving - but it didn't stop her from worrying about them. And so she had left just as suddenly, trying to trail after the assortment of scents left behind, never bothering to stop and tell the leader of Talis where she had gone. Jade felt guilty for it now, but there was no use dwelling on the past when she could do nothing to change it, right? She was lingering near the southern edge of Boreas, uncertain yet if she was ready to cross the sand-bridge into Auster and return to Talis or not yet. Part of her was enjoying the time she'd been spending on her own, learning to survive as a rogue as well as simply reflecting on who she was apart from her relationships with her family and pack.

Currently, though, she was doing little reflecting; instead she was considering her next course of action, though her thoughts were pulled in a different direction when she saw a woman near the water's edge. A slight grin pulled at her lips as she ambled down the beach, paws spraying black sand to and fro as she picked up her pace - finally pausing a long distance away and calling out, "Hey there!" Her tone was friendly, less exuberant than it would have been if she'd been here a few seasons prior, though laced with friendliness that couldn't be mistaken.

Rhoglii

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2017, 05:41 PM
---

She stepped forward, paws stepping delicately into the chilled waters. The gray and white she-wolf shivered, the cold feeling much more intense than that of the waters in the river. It almost soaked away her willpower but she was a stubborn being and she went a tiny bit further before her attention was shifted from fishing to another wolf. Her head turned, ears perking as she looked towards the other she-wolf that was approaching. A pelt of brown and black greeted her golden eyes as the lady called out a rather friendly greeting right after stopping a several feet away.

Well, how very interesting! About time she found some outright friendliness in this new place! She stepped back out of the water, turning to face the other she-wolf with a smile on her own face and friendliness beaming in her eyes as she returned the kindness to the newcomer. "Hiya!" Her tail gave a little wag as she shook off first one paw and then the other before continuing on. "You from around here? What's your name? I'm Rhoglii!" What if she did live near here? Perhaps she was a fisher-wolf like that other guy had been.

Perhaps it was her want for more company but she felt genuinely thrilled that the other gal had showed up and seemed to be so nice. She was a gregarious creature at heart and it was a strange and unsettling thing to find herself alone so often nowadays.

245| jade | notes

"I Speak!"
I Think...

Wolf by Khalliysgraphy | Textures by Javajunkie247
Table by Plymouth

Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
12-10-2017, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 08:11 PM by Jade.)
It was hard to remember when the last time that she'd truly spoken to another wolf was. Socialization had always been one of her strong points, until she'd gone away - and she knew getting used to it again would be helpful before returning to Talis, whenever that might happen. Jade hadn't fully decided when that would be, and she decided there was no real rush, either.. she hadn't caught wind of any of her family's scents even closer to their borders, so she knew she wouldn't be returning home to any good news.

She hadn't even tried to figure out what the stranger might doing. Whether it be fishing or simply enjoying the scenery - she was simply grateful to see a friendly face. Jade's own features lit up with a smile of her own, her tail starting a slow wag behind her slender frame. "Ah, I.. sorta!" She started, letting out a gentle laugh. "My name's Jade. I was born a bit south of here - have you seen that big sand-bridge? Just south of that." Pale green eyes lit up with interest as she regarded her, taking a few steps closer, wading through the strange black sand of this beach. Maybe things might turn around for her; it had been hard not to feel a bit down after being alone for so long, and she was happy to talk to another wolf. "I've been away from these lands for a short while, though, so it's nice to meet you, Rhoglii."