gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-10-2017, 10:26 PM

It was a bad winter day the worse one he had seen in a while. He had headed out early this morning to do his rounds, but his rounds had taken for ever. A blizzard had taken over the lands and the temperature had dropped. The snow was deep and heavy making it take the wolf longer to move through it. It wasn't the crusted type snow, it was the soft type making it easy for the wolf to sink into the snow.

He was tired and he was cold, ready to retreat to his den. He retreated back to their willow tree, shaking out his coat before heading into the den. A smile slipped onto his features and he stopped as an idea graced his mind. He turned around and headed to a snow drift not far from the den, jumping into it and rolling around trying to get as much cold wet snow on his coat as he could.

Once he felt that was accomplished he got up and headed into the den without cleaning off his coat. He then quietly slipped in and laid down beside Stardust. Surly the cold snow on his coat would make her wake up, a slight little trick the male wanted to play just to see her reaction.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-11-2017, 03:15 PM
The sight of snow always made her sleepy, on top of everything else winter brought with it. She rested soundly as her mate ran his rounds and fought through the snow, smiling in her sleep at the dreams sleep brought her. Behind her eyelids Frost played with faceless yearlings in the snow as they celebrated their birthday, all laughs and joy within the pack territory. As Frost entered the den, her tail waved in her sleep and she made a happy purr-like sound in her throat though the noise was halted as soon as she felt the icy touch of snow on the heat of her skin.

Her bright blue eyes snapped open and she gave a shocked yelp as her body jumped away from the cold press of Frostbite. All puns were intended.  "Geez, that was cold! I know why your mother named you Frostbite!" She was far from angry, and the laughter showed on her face and colored her words. Waving her tail she grinned and nipped at the tip of Frost's nose with a gentleness that would rival that of a butterfly wing. Giggling, she spoke again and twisted so that she could face him. "I'll get you back, I promise. How was your run through the snow?" She asked as she scooted closer to him despite the cold snow attached to him.

"Stardust." "You." Think.  

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-15-2017, 10:48 PM

It didn't take long before she sprung away and a deep laugh erupted from his chest, purely amused at how she sprung away from him. She wasn't angry, which part of him had thought she would be. He laughed at her words also happiness written all over his face. She was the light of his world and he felt like he could never stop smiling with her around. Her light nip felt slightly ticklish upon his nose and he playfully wrinkled his nose at her. He smiled as she swore she would get back at him.

"It was good..... But... Exhausting!!!" he overly dramatized on purpose, kidding with her. "I think It may have killed me," He would lay flat on his side tongue falling out of his mouth in a fake death before a grin spread across his lips eyes opening just enough to see her reaction.

Though he couldn't maintain it long before sitting up and looking at her. He wanted to know how her morning had been in their warm den.

"How was your morning so far?" he asked as his tail lightly thumped the den floor.

"Talk" | 'Think'