Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-10-2017, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 07:25 PM by Lirika.)

BEWARE: NONSENSE AHEAD

Denny has many characters, here you can find out about them in a few brief points, and offer up some threads as sacrifice to keep Denny's soul strong. Even if you think it's dumb, or you think your characters won't get along with any of mine, I'm probably still up for it.

LIRIKA VERA LUNASHKA-BANE

Female -- 8 years -- Spring -- True Neutral -- Bisexual -- single -- 41" -- Beginner Hunter -- Beginner Navigator -- Mother of Darya, Dominika, and Divo (Marvel)

Lirika is currently trying to raise her first litter of babies, while trying to figure shit out with her baby daddy Samael. His hoarde of children are helping her out, but she is still having some struggles. I want to settle her down with a nice lady her age, and let her be happy. I'd also love to throw her into a pack. Do you have an alpha character that would love to take her in later? Hit me up!

CAIA ARABELLA AERIS

Female -- 6 years -- Summer -- Neutral Evil -- Greysexual -- Single -- 45" -- Beginner Hunter -- Beginner Healer -- Childless (for now)

Caia has lost her family completely at this point. She's trying to get in touch with her neices right now, and see what they're up to. Her English is garbage, and she doesn't really care (most of the time). She's not really into social nonsense. I'm kinda open for anything with her. Got a plot for me? I'm probably up for it.

GABRIEL MORNINGSTAR

Male -- 5 years -- Spring -- True Neutral -- Asexual (homoromantic) -- Plotted relationship -- 44" -- Blind -- Beginner Intellectual -- Beginner Healer -- uncle to many

Gabriel is my Sad Boi. He's had a very bad few months. He rolled up and immediately ran into his outcast brother, and felt bad so he let him hang around. His other brother, Michael, got mad about that, and attacked Samael. Apparently that wasn't good enough, so he killed Samael's kid. That wasn't good enough, so he ruined Sad Boi's face. So Gabriel isn't having a good time. He ran to Spider for help, but lost him after he got better. He needs friends.

OLYA VERASHA LYUDMILAV

Female -- 4 years -- Summer -- Neutral Good -- Demisexual -- plotted relationship -- 34" -- Beginner Healer -- Beginner Hunter -- childless

Olya is my shaman lady that I'm bringing in. I kinda want her in a pack. Need a spiritual leader? A healer? This is your girl. Throw plots my way!

KAINE POE ABRAXAS

Nonbinary AMAB (they/them) -- 4 years -- Autumn -- Chaotic Neutral -- Omnisexual -- weirdly attached to Agria -- 41" -- Beginner Intellectual -- Beginner Navigator -- future sire of Jewell's kids

Kaine is gonna be kicking around The Risen Empire, being a general jerk. They have a little thing for Agria, that might go somewhere, might not. Want someone to make some babies for your character? Here you go! Want someone to kill your character? Here you go! Open for pretty much everything for this jerk.

DAISY

Female -- 2 year -- Spring -- Chaotic Good -- THE BIGGEST LESBIAN -- single -- 25" -- Beginner Fighter -- Beginner Hunter -- no babies

Daisy is new, and she's ready to meet all the pretty ladies. Maybe get into some friendly spars. Got a lesbian or bisexual lady in your roster? Daisy is already into it. Threads everywhere for this girl! Maybe even a pack at some point? Gimme all of the plots!

SATHANUS MORNINGSTAR

Female -- 2 year -- Spring -- Chaotic Evil -- omnisexual -- single - 33" -- Novice Fighter -- Beginner Navigator -- no babies

Sath is an asshole. No getting around it. She reaaaaally likes getting into fights. So if you have a character that likes to fight, throw them at her! Have a character that needs some relationship angst? Sath can ignore them forever. Currently kicking around the north, watching over the newest additions to the family. Please, help me line up some spars for her, so she can turn into a badass warrior. Also I need practice. That. I also want to scar this baddie up, make her look fierce.

FORFAX MORNINGSTAR

Trans girl -- is baby -- Autumn -- Chaotic Good -- ??? -- is baby -- 27" -- Beginner Navigator -- Beginner Healer --

Forfax is kicking around the north with her newfound siblings, both older and younger. Not really overflowing with plots, but I'm open to them. I need a mentor to teach her healing! Plz, teach my child. She needs to learn things, and become a wandering herb trader/rogue healer. That'll be dope.

DIVO SVETA LUNASHKA-MORNINGSTAR

AKA MARVEL

Nonbinary -- is baby -- Winter -- Chaotic Good -- ??? -- is baby -- 42" -- Beginner Intellectual -- Beginner Healer --

Marvel here is going on a gender adventure in the near future. They are going to be trained by Olya when she arrives to be the next Lunashka shaman. Otherwise, open for threads of funtimes and plots galore!

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA