size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Should be enough to guide me through this maze

And I won’t stray and I won’t lose my way

Jouko found himself this fine afternoon laying atop a glistening glacier, one front paw hanging off the mass of ice while the other held onto a hare he'd caught and was making quick work of. It'd been a little while since he had a nice relaxing meal, and this little bunny was doing wonders to cease the rumbling in his stomach, a service Jouko greatly appreciated. Sighing and peering out at the desolate landscape around him, the man wondered where his dear sister might be at. He couldn't recall the last time they were apart for so long, and he wasn't sure it'd ever been because he simply didn't know where the hell she was as was the case now. Dismissing thoughts of Aggie to be contemplated at a later date, he opted instead to enjoy a peaceful, solitary moment for a while.

When he was good and finished with his meal, the blue-eyed man wondered briefly how he ought to spend the rest of the day. Hard to make any interesting plans all by your lonesome... Yawning, he slowly got to his paws and stretched a while before continuing to survey the landscape in hopes of finding something to amuse himself with. The view really was breathtaking. Flicking an ear, Jouko could've swore he heard caribou a long ways off. Ah, the north. It was easily his favorite place, nothing else held a candle to it.

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Table image by Nesla