gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-22-2017, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 09:57 PM by Ashiel.)
So Take This Night,
Wrap It Around Me Like A Sheet

Fog rolled in on an unusually humid morning. It parted and flowed around the trees like water, obscuring Ashiel's vision as he tried to do his best to explore the place. He knew there was a lake within the maze, his mother had spoken of it but he was having the worst time finding it. Despite it being late morning the thick tangle of branches blocked out most of the sunlight and cast dark and twisted shadows on the forest floor. The place was the only ground level entrance to the canyon floor. Controlling it would block the canyon and the mysterious folktales surrounding the woods would help with keeping trespassers away.

However, he wasn't quite sure how he felt about the areas prey and water supply. So much would depend on if he could find that lake. His ears twitched as he thought he heard something. "Hello? If someone is there I command you to come out!"  

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Faelene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Molly
12-24-2017, 08:22 PM

Faelene slipped into the fog like a phantom. Her earthen pelt was a mixture of browns and silvers that blended with the low hanging fog. She moved with liquid fluidity, like water given physical form. Her skull was poised high, elongated tail a curving banner behind her rump. She moved with dignity, nobility, she saw herself above the common peasantry that surrounded her and it showed. Why waste her time on plebeians who were dull or insipid? This land was new to her and while vast and varying in environment, she found herself uninspired by the lack of, well, anything. Were these lands empty? Devoid of any souls at all? Territory disputes had been common place in her previous home. Perhaps this land was simply at peace.

A voice beckoned to her, commanding her to slip from the fog and the Romanian gypsy's ears flattened against her crown while her nostrils flared at the pure indignity. Silver eyes narrowed into fine points, twin daggers of serrated steel. She turned if only to confront the idiot who dared accost her. She stepped from the fog with grace, each slender paw imprinting her presence upon the soil while her eyes locked and focused on the emerald green oculars of the child before her. "What right have you to command me Copil? (child)" Her words were sharp, the Romanian accent thick and harsh as it cracked off the tip of her tongue like a whip.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-28-2017, 10:06 PM
So Take This Night,
Wrap It Around Me Like A Sheet

Ashiel peered through the fog, ears twitching at the sound of movement, of something that was fair sized, but not overly gargantuan. It did not move like a cat and did not lumber like a bear. Peridot gaze narrowed as he rolled his shoulders forward, lowering his crown to align with his spine as his limbs prepared for battle. What emerged from the fog was a large, slender femme who was glaring daggers at him. He glared right back as she spoke through her accent, causing his hackles to raise. The audacity of some of these mortals! He didn't know what a Copil was but he certainly wasn't going to let the insult slide.

Ashiel drew his head up sharply, his tail waving high behind him in a position of dominance. "I'm a deity," he snapped, "a descendent of the fallen god. I command as I please. I do not know what you mean by this 'copil', mortal, but be advised that even in this form I can tear you asunder." Ashiel held his gaze, letting the tension spool in the air between them as he waited on her next move, eager to see if it would result in battle, an apology, or a game of words.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.