Rylee

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-23-2017, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2017, 05:52 PM by Rylee.)
Plans?

I dont really have any plans for this pupper. I would like for her to meet some folks, maybe piss off some happy-go-lucky charas, and even find a dominant type to push her around.

Relationships

Rylee could make out with a few relationships but it will be difficult to forge it. She's not the kind of wolf to just run away from an encounter but she wont stick around if the situation becomes undesirable.
I would like for her to meet some good people... And bad people... Just to counter her mind and give her some thoughts to think about. She really needs to see that no all wolves are selfish and mean. :3

Pack

Pack wise she will never join one unless she's either forced to.. Or to hide from a greater threat. I don't see any of that happening anytime soon but hey stuff happens. I'm basically just going to keep her a wanderer until she feels she can trust someone fully (And get betrayed again or not. xD).

Anything else?

If you have an idea for her or want her to be apart of your plots feel free to pm me or look me up on discord. I would love to have her be a somewhat unenthusiastic filler for a scene or cause a scene by being sarcastic. XD

Horus

Horus is going to be a bit more difficult. Hes half brute half charmer. The plans i have for him are simply to rejoin his family, find Ra, and enjoy himself to any and all pleasures the come his way.

Relationships

Hes not looking for anything lasting at the moment. Mostly a fling to keep himself contained and sane. Hes just grown into his feelings of need and desire so he might be after what he wants not caring for the cost. 

Pack

After he finds his family he may join a pack but until then hes basically going by instinct and sticking to the shadows. 

May seem aggressive but is a scary-cat.

Jendayi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-23-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure how they'd react together but Jen and Rylee?!

Rylee

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-23-2017, 04:34 PM
Well to be honest the best way to find out is to start a thread and if they don't like each other at least they said Hi? Just waiting to be accepted an i'll start a thread.. Unless you want to set the scene?
May seem aggressive but is a scary-cat.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-25-2017, 12:39 AM
I do not know how her and Dom's slave claim will proccede but maybe you wouod be interested to thread with Nephthys?
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Horus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Yeah depending on the outcome i would love for her to see the opposite persona of herself. xD
Horus may come off as  a flirt but beware he means what he says and can get feisty.
Any and all of Horus' family is welcome in his threads. Even extended family.

You don't gain a single thing from misery. 
Take it from me. 

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-26-2017, 02:08 AM
I can make a thread for the two of them as soon as I get home tonight~
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together