Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-26-2017, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 03:32 PM by Malleus.)
MALLEUS

A firm believer in Abraxas superiority, Malleus can be a tough pill to swallow. He sees mortals in terms of usefulness and that's about it. There are exceptions, sure, but those wolves had to work hard to rate above the rabble. His default state is polite but reserved, but it's not too terribly hard to get a more interesting response out of him. He can be funny, he can be helpful and he can be an asshole. It just depends on the situation.

He's up for pretty much anything that furthers the Abraxas goal c:

Accepting new threads? Yes!

KANJA

This is my wild child, my thrill seeker. Kanja is all about keeping boredom at bay. She hates monotony and is all about adventure. There isn't a thing she won't try or a place she won't go. She's also not the nicest of creatures but don't let that dissuade you from threading with her. If you can tolerate a little ( okay, maybe a lot of...) abuse Kanja can be a lot of fun.

Accepting new threads? Nope

SINDRE

Sindre is willy and silver-tongued. She all about survival. Whatever it takes to make it is fair game. While she can talk a big talk, Sindre's not keen on fighting. She'll use whatever dirty trick is necessary to get away - honor and dignity be damned. It's not going to matter much if your pride is intact but you're dead, is it? Generally she's easy going and quick to laugh, but threaten her freedom or her person and...she'll probably run tbh. I'm willing to consider all plots for her because she has nothing going on at the moment.

Accepting new threads? Yes - but only one or two.

FERROUS

Ferrous, also called Kestrel, is perpetually cheerful. Nothing gets her down. She's a thief and a tiny terror; stealing not only for survival but for fun. Thievery, to her, is an artform. It's a game. It's pitting her smarts against someone else's and seeing who comes out ahead. I'm willing to consider all plots for her because she has nothing going on at the moment.

Accepting new threads? Yes - but only one.

JUPITER

The son of Angelus Imperialis and Artemis Aeris, Jupiter is a handful to be sure. He's still just a pup, but he's pretty much on his own. The world is a bit scary, but it's nothing he can't handle. He's a bit naive, definitely inexperienced, and always getting into trouble. Jupiter is definitely going to get darker as he grows up, but for now he's little and (mostly) harmless. For this guy I like drama, I like danger, I like adventure.

Accepting new threads? Yes - but only one.

Casanova

Casanova is...well, a sweet-talking casanova-type. He's also a conman and a collector of shiny baubles. When he's not catching z's or hording soda cans, Cas is a smooth-talking, willy little con artist. He does seances, tells fortunes and will happily play up how cute he is. Casanova also makes weapons. He's a little guy in a world full of big scary predators, so he knows how to make all kinds of traps, snares spears and poison-tipped darts. I'm up for pretty much anything with this guy c:

Accepting new threads? Yes!

[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-21-2018, 08:01 PM
Updated! Malleus, Kanja and Jupiter have priority; everyone else is secondary and I'm not looking for more than a thread or two with them
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-22-2018, 08:31 PM
More Jupiter/Marvel threads! These two need to interact now that they're (a little) older and have some fun! Also Marvel recently suffered an injury and lost her tail, so someone needs to crack through her scared-y cat mental block and remind her that the world is up for the taking!

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-22-2018, 08:54 PM
-Slides Zinnia Forward-

She would be willing to try and drag Taufr out of his funk. She is outgoing, bubbly and likes to travel. I don't know where he would be right now, but she's been hanging in Auster

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-22-2018, 09:11 PM
Den - Oooo, yes please!!

Blue - Taufr is currently in Abaven recovering from a serious injury/infection. I'm definitely up for a thread, but if Boreas is too far for her, Mally's in Auster. They could be interesting since he's an Abraxas and was at the challenge
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-22-2018, 09:25 PM
OH OH OH! We should thread Kanja and Caelestis :'D They could have fun exploring and Kanja can be a bad influence lol.

Also Mally and Razi could totally thread, since she's ambassador for the Eclipse empire they'll be seeing more of each other I'm sure ^.^

I'm always down for more threads, but that's all I could think up just now.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-23-2018, 09:52 AM
*Dangles Aurielle Shimmerfloof to meet Jupiter MacSkalliwag.*
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-23-2018, 03:14 PM
-Awkwardly places Serene down and gently pushes forward-

I thought maybe a thread between Mallus x Serene could be interesting? They seem like such opposites but at the same time they have some similarities that could make them possibly compatible? If that happens, a whole new world of possibilities could open. Lemme know ~

-Quickly shuffles back into the shadows-

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-23-2018, 05:50 PM
Monster - Oooo, yes to both! Maybe a Kanja and Caelestis thread now and a Mally and Razi thread later? I'm trying not to spread myself too thin with threads right now xD

Bri - Definitely gotta thread them when they're bigger!! There's still too much distance between them for Jup to travel right now, though. He wanders pretty far from the fam but I dunno if he'd go quite that far yet.

Lady - I'm definitely up for a thread c: I see Serene's not accepted yet, but if you like, I'd be happy to make a thread for them now.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-23-2018, 06:06 PM
Yes that'd be great! I'll reply to it when I can. ^^

Lerato

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-23-2018, 08:12 PM
Okay, cool! I can start tonight hopefully c:

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-23-2018, 08:13 PM
Lady - Tag!

Mon - YAY! c:

Laisrén

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-23-2018, 08:36 PM
Yes Zin could be in that Neck of the woods. If he is in Abaven Corentine could defiantly rp with him too. She's a healer and would be up for checking in on him and bringing him food while he heals.

Mall x Zin could be interesting! She is kinda sorta intrigued by the family after learning about sacrifices from Ashiel.
[Image: blue_5_6_by_nnightcrawler-danjgwa.png]
[Image: c9VTOML.png]

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-23-2018, 09:33 PM
Wanna try Mal and Zin first? I can start a thread c:

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-24-2018, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2018, 01:37 AM by Caelestis.)
-sets link down gently-
Click!

-slides in another-
Click!
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Zinnia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-24-2018, 10:06 AM
That would be cool Laz!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Tag Blue!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
04-21-2018, 03:35 PM
Updated to include Casanova!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-20-2018, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2018, 11:03 AM by Jackson.)
-slides Jackson towards Sindre-

What do you think about these two? Friends? romance? I've got no plots for him other then having threads with his extended family. No pack since Fiori disbanded and has just returned to Ardent from trying to track down his brother Riv

And wondering what you feel on a new Zin x Mall thread since I let the other one die x.x
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Sindre

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-20-2018, 06:18 PM
I don't know but I'd love to find out! I don't have any solid plans for Sindre either and she could use both friends and romance so I'm up for a thread to see if they click c:

I'd love one! And it happens, so don't feel bad about it xD