gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-28-2017, 08:21 PM

The glow simmered on the horizon, winking in and out of Ashiel's view as he explored the east. His mission was simple. Scout out the territories, decided which ones would make for decent pack lands and determine if there were any potential targets for conquest. Everything was going swimmingly until he saw the glow and as he stalked through to the mangrove's his mouth fell slightly open at the glowing bioluminescence that roped its way in stunning blues and greens over the trees and in the water. Had he stumbled upon a magic place?  Was this place a holy place or perhaps the dwelling of some spirit.

Padding down toward the water he leaned in to take in the scent. It was strange, musky, and fragrant. "Um… hello?" He called out, wondering if there was any one nearby or if he was alone here. Maybe he should pray?  Ashiel frowned. He'd never really talked about that process with his uncle and he wasn't quite sure how to do it properly. His mother was awash in the present, her mind soaking and sifting the things of the now. She did not speak of the fallen god much.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 01:29 AM by Nephthys.)
M Rated Post - Gore

Haunt Me
Her tongue was drenched in the sweet sanguine wine of the rabbit which would lay upon her right side, the head removed and the organs sprawled across a tree’s roots. The pelt was placed nearest to herself, cut in half, as the feet would dangle off the tree’s life support—the tree would drank the fluids that were still left within the carcass. The stomach and the intestines would line themselves from the gravity of the base of the roots; trail along as if it were a thick and pink snake. Acid would drip from the ripped hole in the stomach and burn into the bark of the roots. Lungs would be next, a few inches from the top of the stomach. Each lobe would be placed upon a root, methodically as if it were supposed to be that way even in ancient times. It stood for the air in which the tree needed to breathe to stay alive. The heart was above the lungs. It rested in the nook that would start the great tree’s ascent into the clouds above, the leaves that touched the clouds and scratched their itches. Brain matter would be shattered across the trunk of the tree—splayed and sprayed as the babe had whipped the head at the tree, but not in anger. A sigh would come from parted breathes, from parted lips and her jaws would slacken. Unusual, luxurious tail would twist behind her as she would rise herself to all four paws, her crown would align itself with the air above her and she would release a bittersweet howl before speaking clearly. Concoquere famem nostram. Nam spiritus nostrae vacuis spargit pulmone. Cordis pro nobis animam immortalem. Ingenium nobis sapientia. (Stomach for our hunger. Lungs for our aching breath. Heart for our immortal soul. Brains for our widsom.)  the prayer was sacred, the display was a common tradition of her egyptian heritage, of her homeland, Egypt. It was pronounced and depicted clearly in heavy accents, her tongue would pause for a moment, her ears erect at the sound of intrusion yet her golden pomegranate gaze would never once leave the trunk. She still needed to carve the sacred symbols with the crimson liquid of the rabbit and complete the religious ceremony. Greetings, intruder. dulcet sonates came forth, adressed to the stranger.

Art by Vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-20-2018, 03:57 PM

A few leaves tumbled and spun through the air only to land in the water. His gaze turned upward to see his companion, Griff, perched quietly in the nearest tree, looking out at something. Ashiel turned his head, nostrils flaring as he caught the scents of a wolf, of rabbit, and of blood. None of it was enough to frighten the godling and he moved toward the scent, curious of its origin. What he found was a perfectly good meal splattered across a tree and a strange looking woman standing nearby. He was young but he recognized the signs of a ritual sacrifice when he saw one, though it was not anything that appeared to be associated with the fallen god, though he couldn't be for sure.

She greeted him and spoke back. "Intruder? Last I checked these lands belonged to no one. I am Ashiel Abraxas. What are you named? I do apologize if I've caught you in the middle of a ritual."

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 11:24 PM
M Rated Post - Gore

Haunt Me
This land was cursed. Had she the ability, her mask would have cracked, made to blossom beneath the desire to laugh. she was bemused, she was tickled pink by this beautiful offer made by fate. Another Abraxas was it? Wasn't she just lucky. Lucky. It was highly appropriate. She did not sneer, nor smile. Her voluptous, ink black lips only moved to part, allowing the melodic draw of foreign-kissed words to drift from her lips. If that is so, she'd shift her position, weight shuffled so that her pomegranate orange optics held onto male. You must be related to Amon. the siren purred, echoing between them. Nephthys Ithuriel is the name. she continued, shifting her attention from the man towards the sacred tree before her. No apologizes are needed, Ashiel. You see, there are not many people in this world that know about my kin rituals.

Art by Vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
02-02-2018, 08:00 PM

Eyes alight and wide, Ashiel stared at the woman. She knew Amon? It seemed his uncle would get his wish. The Abraxas name was finally spreading. Those years of coaxing sparks amongst the gras was finally blazing into a fire. "Yes, Amon is my uncle. How do you know him?"Amon kept to himself and Ashiel did not know much of his uncles travels. The woman introduced herself as Nephthys Ithuriel. "You have a lovely name Nepthys, it is a pleasure to meet you." He spoke in polite yet regal tones for the woman spoke Amon's name without ill will so perhaps they were on even terms. Ashiel would not wish to disgrace his family name.

Ashiel took a few steps forward to gaze at the tree, a few drops of blood had trailed into the water, casting ruby swirls in the deep water. "Pray tell, what are your rituals Nepthys? I've only just begun to learn of the spiritual realms and the greater forces that move and shape this universe. Your practices seem familiar to the sacrifices I've made to the fallen god but they are also quite unique."

"Talk" "You" Think

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-11-2018, 01:20 AM
Sorry for the wait lovely lady. ;-;

Haunt Me

Silence would proceed the babe's declaration, solidified by the calm exude by her pomegranate pupils; her eyes slowly closing but with auds gently turning as she listened. Such a patient man he seemed... not a quiet boy but one that seemed to like listening to others... a boy that learned rather soon his place within the pack, if he is related to Amon as he stated and it was beside the ashen man as an extension of himself within the kin. Her hard gaze bore into the other, watching as his words eventually sank into her crown. I stumbled upon him in one of my travels. Your uncle, you say? Audible affirmation was perhaps the only comfort she could give to express her words were true and there was no ill intent towards neither him nor his presumed uncle. She needn't touch the mind of the youth to see that her words invoked a change, a surprise, though either pleasant or bitter she could not know. There came more to this change as the other youth continued with his baritone, subtle perhaps to the dismissive eye, but apparent to one that witness this youth's firsthand. Uneven, but it was there.  The fragile glimpse of curiosity, just there struggling to be heard. The young temptress exhaled as she looked at the ashen man before her, her hardened gaze softening just enough to imply relief. A show of delight under one's careful light. Then she turned smoothly on tea-cup paws to glide towards the man, inhaling deeply as she lessened her pace, taking in his aroma, his cologne before the temptress came to a halt not far from where he was. An inhabitant of a lupine establishment. How is it like? she questioned the youthful man, a wolf in his prime, as she turned her gaze towards the monument she created. With a roll of her hips she sat upon the ground, one front limb crossed the other in a elegant manner, calculated, screaming regalia. I belong to a ancient line of Egyptian Deities. My father is the Sun God. Egypt may sound strange to you,  during the day the heat is unbearable and during the night is is colder than the hardest winter.

Art by Vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
02-18-2018, 03:38 PM

Ambient light added a curious hue to the woman's sacrifice. Ashiel's gaze would linger on it for a moment as he wondered if he'd run across a servant of one of the other gods. He restrained himself from letting his thoughts wander to far. It wouldn't do to assume, not yet. Especially, as he had been burned before. His thoughts drifted to the brilliant coats of Iskra and Leto, neither of which was a spirit or descendent of a god but simply brilliantly colored mortals.

He nodded at her words to confirm that Amon was indeed his uncle. He wondered what the older man had thought of her, though as she seemed to be unharmed and did not speak his name with any contempt Ashiel figured the meeting had gone well. Nepthys glided toward him and he found himself caught, watching the way she moved. He felt his body stirring as it had with Valdís but he did his best to ignore it. His head tilted slowly to the side as he realized she'd asked him a question. "A pack? It is good. To be in a group of like-minded individuals, striving for a great goal gives a sense of purpose. It makes for better hunting to." He winked at her.

She would speak of her lineage and Ashiel would nod as he shifted back to sit regally on his haunches. So his guess was correct. He did not know these Egyptian deities but he was pleased by his ascertain that she held some divinity. "And what brings your family to this land Nepthys? Why have you left Eygpt?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-20-2018, 01:35 AM

Haunt Me

Like millions of red flowers blooming, the droplets of blood fell to the floor and created a path towards her sacrifice. Her glistening pomegranate eyes followed the line, almost forcefully, like it had a mind of its own as some would say. The crimson liquid however, was still flowing through the tiny grass on the terrain. It was heading towards ther and the babe had no intention to move but it was a sign that she needed to finish the sacrifice quickly if she wanted it to remain as fresh as possible until the end of the ceremony. His words captured her attention once again, her gaze returning to him, studying his expressions as he spoke and caught that little wink. A smile spread across her beautifully crafted visage, forcing the corners of her lips upwards. Unfortunately the chance of hunting along a group of other people never occured to me. she purrsed in a deep vibrato, her chest moving along with it, a harmony of sound, like a cat more or less. It sounds peculiar to me. Don't you fight for food? she questioned, tilting her regalia towards her right in confusion for a moment. At his question he could do nothing more than nod, it has been couple of months since she established herself in those lands and she lived the falsity of her family reunion. Her goal was unknown for now however what brought her here.. I am searching for my father believe or not.

Art by Vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
02-24-2018, 04:24 PM
ooc: hope it's alright if I start wrapping this one up since they're in two other threads together!

Ashiel shook his head as Nepthys asked her question. "No, in a group we can take down much larger prey, there's usually enough for everyone." He found it rather strange that a wolf would choose to live alone but he said nothing of the matter, not wishing to insult her. Nepthy stated that she was looking for her father. "Oh? What does he look like? I don't know that I've seen him but I could keep an eye out."

Suddenly a screeching call pierced through the heady air of the night. Ashiel looked up to see the form of a black-winged kite that was all to familiar to him. It was his companion, Griff. Ashiel barked out a call to summon the bird to himself. Griff folded his wings and pitched elegantly down to land on a low-hanging branch in the nearby tree. The bird's blood orange eyes eyed the stranger for a moment. "Griff this is Nepthys, Nepthys, this is my messenger, Griff."

"A pleasure. Ashiel, I scouted ahead. If we continue north you should reach the Falls by morning."

Ashiel nodded and turned back to Nepthys. "It seems it's time for me to continue my journey. It was a pleasure meeting you. Perhaps we'll meet again?"

"Talk" "Griff" Think

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-25-2018, 02:29 AM
Yes, please! ;-;

Haunt Me

What a peculiar creature this male was. His stature was intimidating, the muscle ripping underneth his pelt screamed of strenght and yet his soul, at first glance, seemed to be noble, unstained by this cursed world they both lived in. The reality might differ, he might just be that good of an actor but what was the purpose of such trickery? Question roamed through her mind yet with a shook of her regalia she managed to silence them enough in order to catch his question. He...looks like a lion that..glows. she answered, barely audible. He was not your ordinary lupine that was for sure, but perhaps stating the most obvious of facts will let the word spread out about her father and she will be able to find him faster.

It was not long after a loud cry fell from the skies and before her stood a bird, the ashen man companion nonetheless. She heard about it, other lupines taking companion, other species, as their pals, servants; much like her father did but she personally found it bizzare to interact with other species. Enchanted. she replied briefly. The Falls was it, she made a mental note of it before the ashen man announced his departure. Time will tell. She replied to the man before he took off, leaving her with a sacrifice to finish.

Exitus

Art by Vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together