size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
12-29-2017, 11:24 AM

Amon would not boast of any excessive knowledge when it came to plants, herbs, or the art of healing, but he did pride himself in knowing a small amount about at least most things. His active intellect required that he take in facts as readily as they presented themselves, and catalogue them to the best of his abilities. He had been taught the basics of simple healing by his own father, and passed that knowledge down to his children as well. As such, wandering north to the God's Garden was a frequent activity of his, and the lush season of frequent rains and warmth had left the place in verdant bloom.

Amon ferried a small bundle of alfalfa and lavender about in his mouth, gently held so as not to crush the stalks. Their odor was strong and overpowering, so much so that he was surprised to catch a remotely familiar scent on the wind. Had it belonged to any other stranger Amon might have struggled to place it, but this one was keen and vibrant in his memory. Images of dark , nebulous cobalt and amethyst swirled behind his eyes and he swiveled his gaze about, searching for her distinct pelt. Perhaps he was simply imagining things...

"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Caia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
12-31-2017, 01:06 AM

The titan could not help herself. She wandered ceaselessly, and even though she was not getting any younger, she couldn't stop. Perhaps it was one last hurrah before she settled down in one area. Perhaps it was something else entirely. The heady aroma of rich flora drew her like a moth to a flame. Small, fat things would flock here. Small, fat, edible things. Perfect.

Crown low betwixt thickly muscled shoulders, she prowled onward. Glittering optics scanned over the verdant landscape, seeking movement. The bushes rustled in the breeze, but that wasn't it. Something alive caught in her peripherals. Crown snapped to capture it within her view, and found... a familiar face. Nothing especially delightful. Nothing delighted her much anymore. Though his form was similar, he lacked her brother's brilliant visage. It wasn't him, or anyone she really cared for.

"Smart mouth," she grunted by way of greeting. There could have been something in her tone that could be mistaken for fondness, if one squinted. "you know the herbs?" this time there might have been a twinge of genuine interest. She wanted to learn, always had. Not learning was the fault of her pack. They didn't want to teach her, or anyone of her blood. They had wanted her blood leaking into the earth, splattered across the snarling likeness of the cursed god.

"Talk" "You" Think

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
01-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Amon finally caught sight of the woman moments before her head snapped towards him, brilliant eyes zeroing in on where he stood in a heartbeat. Uncertain how he felt about seeing her again, Amon elected to stay quiet. The woman greeted him by way of, "Smart mouth," and Amon rankled. It was not necessarily displeased, but had she been a mortal he would have done his best to cut her down for the insolence. However... she was certainly no mortal. Amon sighed instead. "Yes, I am familiar with certain herbs. I hardly claim to be a healer, but I do my best to assist my pack's healers in keeping things well supplied." He kept his tone neutral, words clipped. Fallen God forbid she mistake some tone of his for something else entirely.

This fae seemed easily provoked to say the least, but he supposed not all of these celestial spirits could be expected to find patience with strangers. Amon would simply need to make himself known, convey that he was no mere plebeian to be disregarded. In a droll tone, he asked, "Forgive me, but I don't believe I caught your name the last time we met?" ...Perhaps he was allowing too much sarcasm to leak in, but Amon could hardly help himself if he'd already earned the title of 'Smart Mouth.' He might as well make the most of it. He wasn't keen to offer much information of his own until he knew whether or not she planned to run off again, either.

"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.

Caia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
01-03-2018, 11:10 PM

He looked about as pleased as she felt. Which was fair, she had hardly given the male a reason to be interested in her company. Her deadpan expression remained matched by him, and she wondered if she should leave. After all, there was something.. off about him. The stance with which he held himself was stoic, self assured. Eerily still. Skull would lift above her shoulders to examine him more closely. "Yes, I am familiar with certain herbs. I hardly claim to be a healer, but I do my best to assist my pack's healers in keeping things well supplied." He announced in a dry, disinterested tone. She hummed thoughtfully in response, considering him for a moment. Perhaps he could be useful, like the other grey healer had been.

"Forgive me, but I don't believe I caught your name the last time we met?" Ah, yes. She was horrible at introductions, it was almost a trademark. Who needed names nowadays anyway? A good nickname tended to suffice for most. Regardless, she allowed "Caia Aeris," to rumble past her teeth. "You have name? Or like Smart Mouth?" A sly grin would dare to plaster itself upon her features. The titan was no fool, she was well aware that he was not fond of the title.

"Talk" "You" Think

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
01-07-2018, 02:34 AM

Amon turned her name over in his mind. Caia Aeris. It struck no familiar chords in his memory. The only other wolf he had seen in the flesh with an appearance such as hers was the youngling, and she'd like as not perished by this point. Oh well. If these spirits couldn't tend to their own, that was hardly his problem. "A pleasure to officially meet you, Caia Aeris," he said, allowing her name to roll of his tongue with only the vaguest hint of dry amusement, verging on frustration. No, he was not particularly fond of being called Smart Mouth, given than if any mere mortal ever thought to speak to him in that manner he would rip them asunder for the insolence of it, but she was clearly no mere mortal.

But of course, neither was he. "My name is Amon Abraxas," he said. "I am the leader of nearby pack, due southwest of here." Their mythos said that once they had reclaimed the middleworld in the name of the Fallen God, as it's denizens began paying him homage, the heavens would once again be theirs to rule. Many generations had tried and failed. Amon did not know where his bid for everlasting immortality stood among the rest, but given the recent rumors he had heard about his father, he would not be surprised if the Risen Empire was the Abraxas' best chance yet at securing their eternal seat in the house of the gods. He wasn't about to stop now.

"Talk" "You" Think

Caia

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-18-2018, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 09:51 PM by Caia.)

ooc. wow so late. wow so garbage. I'm sorry foxie

He continued his smart mouthed antics, with little reproach. He addressed her with a bland kind of humour. "A pleasure to officially meet you, Caia Aeris," Well, there was something to be said for his bravery. No one spoke to her in tones like that often, usually due to wariness over her size and general air of a war criminal. It was either that or apathy. Somehow being met with someone of similar disposition to herself wasn't as thrilling as she'd hoped.

"My name is Amon Abraxas," he finally announced. There was pride in his voice, and yet.. she knew nothing of the name. Oh well. Let him have his pride, at least for now. She inclined her head politely. Yet, Amon was not done. "I am the leader of nearby pack, due southwest of here." Brow would dare quirk in surprise, a hum emerging from between her lips. Now, that, she should have seen coming. Of course, that was why he reeked of others.

"Once, my brother was leader. Raised a family, I helped run pack." She said it rather coolly, as though the memory didn't jerk at her heart a little. Tighten her chest, made it heard to breathe. "Then he disappear." Why was she saying this? Hm. Perhaps she was going mad, in her advancing age. Mithras would mock her, even now, call her an old maid. She missed him. Amethyst would fall upon him again, curious. "Tell me, Amon Abraxas, of your pack."

"Talk" "You" Think