gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
01-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Most of the winter had been spent in an abandoned room in the alcove that he was now calling his own. The young male hated being dormant, but winter had been fairly harsh and he didn't want to get himself swept away in any of the storms. The warm weather was a welcome change and for once Chasm was feeling full of energy and of life. He was also itching to get out and track down some prey, to get away from the pack lands and see what him and Bones could find. The pair had taken off early in the morning heading to a spot where he knew would be hot with prey. He was even feeling good enough for him and bones to play a short game of tag through some mud puddles along the way.

With the sun shining down on his rainbow colored back the warm feeling heightened his mood. It felt better then he had in months. He was still unsure where he would go from here, but for now he was getting used to how things were, without his mom. He was focusing on himself, trying to build his knowledge and make himself known to the world, but he didn't know where in the world to start. So he focused on what he loved and that was hunting.

Soon the two were past the border and making there way into the territory, slowing their pace and keeping quiet as Chasm's nose went to the ground to get to work in finding a hot trail to fallow.

"Talking" & 'Thinking'

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-05-2018, 12:36 PM
She'd lost her brother last time they found each other and to her it was better this way. Shortly after that she had met the strange animal she now called her best friend. Kami and her were two in the same, oddballs with a purpose. It's what bonded them. Kami had been teaching her as the hairless cat was half blind so she understood where Argy was coming from.

They were out hunting rabbits and lizards today. Kami was leading the way through safe passageways that she knew and Argy was following loyally like the bestie she was. Kami had the best plant knowledge and hunting tastes so Argus was down for it all. It was about 2 hours into the day when tthey came upon the dance floor. That was when the fun started. They didn't even notice the pair in the area with them. But they did notice the smell of pheasant. That was a favorite. Argus stopped and dropped ready to launch. Kami gave a quick flick of her tail to Argus' shoulder to direct her where the birds were. Then they split up. It took practiced precision and after about ten minutes they had three in total. Two in Argus's mouth and one in kami's.

They'd stirred up alot of commotion so they'd have to wait to hunt more. They settled down to eat where they were though they could hear commotion not to far away.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Chasm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
01-31-2018, 10:28 PM

Bones was in the lead Scouting ahead as Chasm used his nose to find a hot prey trail. It was something they were used to doing because Bones was pretty small to be much of a thread to larger prey animals and he could get closer to them then Chasm could without having to attack. It wasn't long into their task before both heads went up hearing the commotion of pheasant crying out in vain and panic. Something else was hunting and now the boys would have to wait before they could hunt, Everything would be alerted by now. Bones snorted and yawned, opening his mouth to expose all of his sharp teeth before he pushed forward again, figuring it may be interesting to find out what other predator was nearby.

Chasm fell in behind him and together the two closed the distance to the hunting spot. Bones stopped and let Chasm get to work, putting his nose to the ground and taking in the scents. When he did take things in his eyes widened in surprise to find a strong familiar scent mingled in. One of his half sisters, the one he tried to bring home when he found her in the briar patch, but escaped him. He honed in on the scent wanting to see how well she was faring. He still wanted her to come home, but he wasn't going to force her. Heck maybe she even ran into mom in her travels.

He fallowed it until he was a good distance away, he could see her digging into her prize.

"Argus" he called out not wanting to startle her before he would try to close the distance between them hoping that her mood was better this time around.

"Words" & 'Thoughts'

Art by Sam2015

Argus

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-01-2018, 11:49 PM
She was busy eating and Kami as well right beside her. The sound of paws and hurried steps caused her to lift her head and perk her ears. She knew that rhythm, but it was like s memory of times long past. Her name was dropped from much older tones than she remembered. She looked towards him, pinpointing his exact location, a purr from Kami solidifying it as his exact location when she finally pinpointed him.

"Chasm, nice to know your still hanging around celestial. How's mom and everyone?" she of course held no grudges or anything. If anything she was happy to have him around for at least a little bit. Kami's half blind gaze was on him and the hairless cat gave a chuckle. "I see your still following shadows young man.... But do beware, not all shadows are pleasant." the hairless creature was cryptic as ever but Argus felt it was all in good faith. She'd learned so much from the cat and she was like a second mother to Argus. One that understood what it was to be different. Of course Argus now could say clearly she was more female than male even though she had both assets. "Kami means companions I think. Oh, by the way, this is Kamilah Gyptian. She's the one that lead you to me last time, but she's taught me how to hunt and compensate for my blindness. Plus she's been teaching me herbs. And the best part is she's just as different as I am." she didn't know anyone in celestial that was as much of a freak as her but that was okay. Her tail was swaying slowly. She had no intent to return to celestial, in fact she wanted to travel the world and find her dad to know if he was where her freakiness came from.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.

Chasm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Bluetick
02-07-2018, 10:11 PM

He left about 2 yards from himself and Argus and settled down into a sit as she greeted him. His tail wagged in happiness, so relieved that she looked to be doing so well. He also looked to her companion taking in the appearance of the cat glad to see she had found a companion like he had. Bones was there when everyone else wasn't and he was sure her companion was the same. He was proud of her, proud that she was learning from her companion. Argus asked about the rest of the family and his gaze dropped slightly. He missed mom, but he knew she wasn't returning. He didn't know how Argus would take it, the unknowing of his mother's status is what killed him emotionally when he thought about it.

"There was a raid on the pack, Mom fought and was partially blinded... Something about the raid made her snap and shortly after she left without goodbye leaving all of us in Celestial I havn't seen her since before she left. Otchi has disappeared and I can't find any sign of him. The rest of us are doing okay," he replied.

The hairless cat then spoke, her words he didn't quite understand, but Argus elaborated and he understood. Bones snorted at his side eyeing the cat, taking it as an insult. The Devil remained quiet though, not wanting to start any trouble. Chasm's tail gently wagged hearing what she was learning from her companion.

"Nice to meet you Kami and thank you for being a wonderful friend and teacher to my sister. Kami this is Bones, my companion. Argus I'm so happy to hear you are doing so well and though I was worried about you, you are alive and well. It seems your hunting skills have greatly improved," his deep voice rumbled with a smile on his face.

"Anything interesting you have discovered on your travels?" he asked.

"Words" & 'Thoughts'

Art by Sam2015