Plotting!

Blackbird

gems
size
build
player
01-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Good evening!

Finally, I've decided to make a plotting post! I've been around here since November of last year, and I haven't done a single plot. What on earth have I been doing?! Anyways, I have a few things in mind for old Blackbird! Feel free to comment and please put down which plot idea you're referring to, they'll be numbered!

1. A long lost love
I have a lot of things in mind for the particular plot! I think Blackbird is in dire need of some love in his troubled life! I've decided to change his character around A LOT, when it comes to a relationship he's looking to be more of a slave truthfully. He's got a ton of emotional turmoil right now that he's dealing with, he doesn't stick to one gender so he's pretty much open to anything. Although he does prefer males more than females.

• Family Branches.
I'm looking for Blackbird to have a close friend that turns into more of an adopted younger sibling, it can be male or female. It's totally up to you! I don't have too much planned for this plot, as it's just now taken a spot in my mind. But I can say that Blackbird would be fiercely loyal to whomever I start this plot with.

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-15-2018, 07:09 PM
I mentioned it in the cbox, but I thought I'd make it official by posting it here. Not sure what age you're thinking of for the family branches plot, but I have Jupiter, who is a pup. He lives in Dauntless but is always sneaking out of the pack and going on adventures. Maybe him and Blackbird could run into each other? They might hit it off. Jup could use a mentor/friend c:
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Blackbird

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2018, 03:15 AM
I remember us talking about this! With me having WAY more time on my hands, I seriously love this idea! Blackbird is wanting to soften up, and I think Jup would do exactly that for him. If you're online tomorrow we can start a thread with them. Just let me know!

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 03:59 AM
Ra is in need of plots so if you are interested Ra and Blackbird can skill up together?
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-18-2018, 05:09 AM
Most of my girls and guys are available for the love thing ;D feel free to browse my chars, otherwise I can post who might be potential plotters later (it's late and I gotta get to bed lol)
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Blackbird

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2018, 10:55 PM
New plot log : http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=23736