size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
01-18-2018, 12:07 AM

He needed to brush up on his skills, so today he set out to the battlefield in search of a spar. He couldn't quite remember his last actual fight, and it disturbed him that he hadn't fought in quite a while. How was he to protect his family if he was sitting around doing nothing? Kairi took up a lot of his time with how energetic she was, and in turn he had failed to keep up on his skills. No matter, starting today he would get back up and hit the ground running. Despite some of his misgivings about some things going on in the pack, he could work out his frustrations in the field of battle. With Rory busy, it was hard to catch him when he wasn't. But for now, this would be a temporary fix to his troubling mind. Standing in a clearing riddled with melted patches of snow, Zell tilted his head and howled, summoning whoever might be nearby to spar. Blue eyes gazed around as he waited, noting the slippery ice and the cold mud. This might post a challenge...he or his opponent could slip, which in turn might make things interesting...

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Pyre

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-18-2018, 12:41 AM

What else was there to do around here but fight? He certainly wasn't complaining of course. Fighting was one of the few things that was really entertaining or thrilling in any way. He just wondered why that seemed to be the only pass time he could find as he walked onto the battlefield. With any luck he'd actually be able to find someone to fight this time. The last few times he passed through he hadn't found any opponents. Just as the thought passed through his brain a howl caught his attention and he grinned. Well, maybe luck was on his side today.

Pyre trotted off toward the call, the cold mud squishing between his toes. If nothing else this terrain was going to be an element of surprise even if his sparing partner wasn't all that exciting. The light colored, larger man was easy to spot as he made his way more toward the center of the battle field and Pyre gave him a bark of greeting from a distance just to get his attention. Pyre shot the older man a grin, standing as tall and proud as ever. If nothing else Pyre was confident. "Hey there! I'm Pyre. Looking for a spar?" He felt like it was pretty obvious that if he was standing in the middle of the battlefield and calling for someone to join him that it would be for a spar, but weirder thing have happened.

Speech Thought Others