Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-20-2018, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 06:50 PM by Kanja.)
Ah, spring. Verdant fields and nooks had replaced the bleak and boring features of the east - and Kanja loved it. This was her first temperate spring. The north had its own kind of spring, sure, and while the temperature warmed and the snow melted in some places, these lower lands went all out. It wasn't a tepid, half-assed spring. No, the snow was gone, the grass was brilliant and green, and the sun on her back was so very warm. She could almost lay out and grow too hot and that by itself was a marvel. Sure, she'd been in Boreas as a small child before they'd traveled back to the homeland, but Kanja remembered little from her time here.

It was invigorating to say the least. It made her want to run and to play, to kick up her heels and frisk around like a bitch in heat. She didn't know if she wanted to fight or to fuck, but she didn't want to waste her vigor on lounging around.

With a groan Kanja rolled to her feet and set off in search of someone or something to entertain her. She was going to have her way one way or another.  

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Jouko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Spring was fun. You could not freeze, which was cool for those with thinner coats. For Jouko, though, spring was delightful because he could spend all day fawning over the herbs growing in the fresh, sweet smelling grass. Sunlight warmed his fur pleasantly without totally overheating him and he'd shed a fair amount of his winter coat.

Today had started with him doing just that. He'd wandered about, nosing at different plants and trying to identify all of them and their uses. He even found one he didn't know that he really wanted to ask Aggie about sometime. Now, after he'd had his fun he was sitting on a fair sized boulder with his eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his fur and contemplating what to do next. There wasn't a ton for him to do all by himself. He needed a way to carry herbs, a place to store them... But try as he might he couldn't find the will to actually try and do any of that.

Hearing someone nearby, he flicked an ear towards them and hummed a soft, "Hello" before opening his eyes and turning to fix her with a friendly grin, "Enjoying the nice weather too?"

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-18-2018, 06:47 PM
With a spring in her step Kanja wove through the stone maze. She didn't have a destination in mind so she chose her steps haphazardly; a left here, sudden twist to the right if the mood struck her; another right if the rock caught her, etc. She wanted to final destination to be a mystery. If she didn't think she'd walk face first into a rock she'd close her eyes and really make it a surprise.

A soft hello cut her lackadaisical adventure short. Without turning her body towards him, Kanja cocked her head and peeped up at the stranger. She appraised him with interest; hoping to suss out his entertainment value. He was a cute little thing. And willing to at least engage her conversation. Perhaps she'd take him for a ride.

"Indeed," she said with a grin. "Tis the season for frolicking, fun and other enjoyable 'f' activities." The words were no sooner out of her mouth that she realized his wide blue eyes and baby face were less of a practiced air and more of a firm reality. So not a man, then. A bit too young for her taste but cute all the same.

There was no real harm in teasing, though, so she didn't regret her words. If he was naive enough perhaps she could even make him blush.

THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE

Jouko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-24-2018, 02:54 PM
Her reply was, well, unexpected. Both brows raised curiously, only a few beats before a slow smile reached his lips and he moved to stand, arching his back slightly while stretching to wake up his muscles. "I seee," He purred, glancing over her with a sly smirk.

Padding a little closer, he laughed, "Do go on, I'd love to watch you practice your alliteration." Her colors and markings kind of looked familiar. No, they looked a lot familiar, weird. She reminded him of Kai! That was the only other Jarvela he'd bumped into here, after all. "What's your name, anyways?" Funny how she might be the second relative of the family he and his sister were raised by that Jouko had accidentally stumbled into since arriving here.

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Ah, so the boy wasn't as naive as she'd hoped. Darn, it would have been fun to mess with him. Oh well, he seemed game enough; even going so far as to tease her back. Perhaps she could still have some fun with him. "How about I leave the list where it is and you use your imagination?" she said with a coy smirk.

When he asked for her name, Kanja considered giving him the run around. Not because she didn't trust him, no, but because it might be fun to make him work for it. To play with him a little and see if she could still get a blush out of him. It was just that kind of day.

She didn't, though. Something in his expression suggested there was a motive behind his question and she wanted to find out what it was. "Kanja Jarvela. And what about you, baby face?"

THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE

Jouko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-08-2018, 02:32 AM
A toothy grin and a snort through his nose signaled his increasing amusement. She was a handful, but at least she seemed fun. "I'd be happy to use whatever you request," he purred cheekily. Yes, she was fun, he'd give her that much. At least she knew how to make a first impression to remember.

His smile widened and tail fanned the air gently as he drawled, "So it'd be fair to assume you're related to Kai, then?" Interesting luck he had, running into these Jarvela's whenever his sister fell off the face of the earth. He couldn't complain, though. It kept him from feeling too much loneliness gnaw at him and that was never a bad thing. "I'm Jouko Aldfinnr. I was raised by the Jarvela tribe along with my sister. And-" he paused to give her a soft huff, looking sidelong at the woman with his pale eyes, "You hardly look all that much older than me."

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-29-2018, 08:06 PM
My, my, the world was very small! She'd been amazed to meet Kai not long after finding Boreas, but it seemed meeting relatives here wasn't as an unusual situation as she'd assumed it to be. This guy, with his ties to the tribe, was practically family. She didn't recognize him though, so perhaps he'd joined up with them around the time she'd left. It was also entirely possible that because he'd been a pup and she a yearling, he'd simply been beneath her notice. She'd been too old, too mature to deal with silly little puppies. "Yep, he's my cousin."

"Is that so? Well then we have more in common than knowing Kai." She grinned cheekily at him. "I grew up with them too." She then made a show of looking him up and down before quirking a brow at him, her expression teasing. "And what a difference a few short seasons makes, huh?"

THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE