size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
01-23-2018, 12:26 PM

Hymn had known he'd want to return here at least once, familiar scents washing over him as he approached the willows; the earth was loamy under his paws and the familiar sound of the water gently playing between the roots of the mangroves felt almost like a dream. As a pup he had often challenged himself to jump from root to root without falling in; with only marginal success. Now he was much too big to manage that.

He sighed gently, turning bright blues from the stream, much as Hymn would have been more than content to simply sit in nostalgia for a bit he was actually on a mission. He'd managed to bump into Allegro and explain what the current plan, which meant he only had to talk to his other two children... which meant finding them...

Some part of him was certain it was some kind of karma that it seemed most of his children were drawn to wandering as he had been at their ages. It certainly made tracking them down harder. He suspected Octave would be the hardest to find, the boy just had a way of slipping away with very little trace. He paused for a moment to sniff at the air, hoping to pick up the scent of either his son of his daughter.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Novel iii

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
02-02-2018, 06:47 PM
She had come across new lands as so far she was awed by every single one! She hadn't found her family yet but that would change today. The girl arrived at a place that looked beautiful to her, so she set about wandering with her nose to the ground as she took in the sights. Her and her siblings had picked up a wanderlust, sending them each their own way but she had no doubt she would find them all again.

As she wandered the mangroves hopping from root to root, the girl picked up a most familiar scent. Head shot up and her tail set to wagging just before she decided to bound after that familiar trail. Soon enough she spotted the ever familiar form of her dad, and she made a beeline straight towards him with a huge smile on her face. "Dad! I found ya!" She bounded up to him, seeking to nuzzle his neck before standing back, "I missed you! Have you found Allegro and Octave? I haven't found 'em yet.." She frowned for a moment, but her smile quickly returned when she looked at him again, clearly happy to see him!

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
02-13-2018, 12:32 AM

It seemed today he would find his daughter, Novel bound towards him and as he caught wind of her approach his face split into a grin and his tail began to wag. Hymn settled himself upon his haunches to wait as she approached. They embraced for a moment and he nipped playfully at her cheek fur before she moved back to question him. "I met with Allegro, no luck tracking down Octave yet though." He chuckled lightly.

"I was hoping to bump into you." He allowed a tender smile to pull at his lips as he observed his daughter, she seemed as vibrant as ever and he was hopeful that she might find his news to be exciting. "But before I saw your brother I had managed to track down a woman by the name of Ara, one of my mothers; your grandmother." Just as he had been eager to share the news of his children with his mother he was eager to share the news of their grandmother with them.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3