Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 12:56 PM

Naudir moved like a ghost, each step careful and calculated as she slipped through the fog that drifted along the forest floor. Dauntless had fallen and once again Naudir was on her own. Well, not completely alone. Her ravens were snuggled up behind her shoulder blades asleep. They were part of the reason she was moving so carefully. Naudir decided to settle down in the north again and this time she intended to stay a loner… well, maybe. She remembered her conversation with Ásvor about the pair of them going searching for a pack for her but after the disappointment of Dauntless just falling apart she wasn't sure she wanted to. No, she intended to stay in her families pack lands though perhaps they could find a healer to coax into teaching her sister.

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
02-05-2018, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 08:00 AM by Ásvor.)
It was truly a shame that nothing seemed to be working out for her or her family. Though she tried to keep telling herself that this was what the gods intended, it didn't stop it from being any less discouraging. Each plan seemed to crumble before it could even fully come to fruition, and she was starting to feel more frustrated than aimless, unsure now how to proceed. To say she hadn't considered heading south, and finding somewhere more permanent to stay, would be a lie. Seeing Valdis more frequently would be a plus, but just as her sister, her heart did lie in the North and its lands. She truly was at a crossroads.

Asvor heaved a heavy sigh as she moved through the forest, on a search for Naudir again. The longer they wandered like restless spirits without a goal, the more agitate she would begin to feel. After some time searching, her sister's scent - as well as that of her raven companions - grew stronger. Trailing after it was easy, though she took her time as she moved silently between the tall redwood trees. Only a faint smile was offered when she finally find Naudir, dipping her head in wordless greeting.

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-19-2018, 03:38 PM

Naudir let her gaze fall upon the rich red wood of the trees around her as memories flitted in and out of her head. She would either build her den here in these woods or nearby in the Waterfall Peak. There was the Gale Gorge but she didn't care much for the wind and was no healer so the location wasn't of a great benefit to her. The sound of approaching movement caught her attention as she turned to see her sister Ásvor standing there. The other woman offered her a faint smile which she returned with a nod and a tired smile of her own. "We seem to have the worst luck don't we? I wish the gods would send us some sort of sign."

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

03-17-2018, 10:27 PM
Staying here, in these lands so familiar to her, was starting to seem like a good idea. Perhaps this was exactly what the gods intended for now, a quiet life in the lands of her youth. Maybe they meant to build her skills and save her usefulness for a pack worthy of the Finnvi name, rather than whatever came along. Still, so much aimless wandering led to her feeling restless. She was grateful to see her sister again - at least being around family always seemed to ease her soul.

A gentle smile was offered in return, her expression brightening just a touch. "It certainly seems that way, doesn't it?" Asvor replied, a quiet sigh following her words. They rang true, even if it wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear. She had to agree with Naudir. "I'm beginning to wonder if we should just stop looking for signs and come up with a plan of our own, even if it is just to stay here. The signs will come to us eventually, I think, don't you?" Asvor offered a shrug, wondering if her sister would agree.. maybe they had been trying too hard to find direction when there was no reason to.

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-17-2018, 10:57 PM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Asvor.

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-08-2018, 11:21 AM

Naudir gratefully accepted her sister gentle smile as she tried to think back. How long had it been since Yfir had disbanded? She could not remember, but it seemed a life time. Were they the only two left? She felt her ravens stir and in a flash they'd flown up into the nearest tree branch to begin preening themselves and waking from their nap. Naudir turned back to her sister and sighed. Perhaps she was right. Perhaps there was a point to this silence. She nodded slowly. "It pains me to say so but I agree. My dreams have been all but silent and filled with little more than fading mist and feeling. What I do have I cannot remember, what I can remember bears naught but shadow."

She could feel Branwen gazing at her softly but she would not rise to meet the birds gaze. "What do you think should be our first step? I don't think it's in me to raise Yfir. I don't know what else it is I should be doing."

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

04-18-2018, 07:11 PM

Asvor's attention shifted to her sister's ravens as she watched them fly from her shoulder to a nearby tree branch. Perhaps she ought to find a companion of sorts, something with more skillful hands or even a bird's beak to help her collect herbs she might not otherwise be able to get to. She had yet to find a companion she felt she could tolerate for long enough periods, though. She supposed if the time was right that they would come to her, or she would otherwise find them.

"I wonder where Runa is, and if her visions are as vacant as I fear they must be." The female would exhale softly, saddened by the thought. At the question of what their first step should be, she first shrugged lightly. While part of her longed to find one of the only wolves she considered a true companion, though their meetings held vast time and space between them, she decided against telling Naudir of Valdis. There was no reason to dwell on something that would not be - the northern lands were her domain, and the last she knew, her friend was working her way up through the ranks of a pack across the continent.

"I don't think I would be fit to lead, either. If anyone, I would say Tau would have the drive to rule, but it's been so long since I've seen him." If there were even wolves left in these lands who followed their ways, she was not sure. "Perhaps you can wrangle up a mentor for me. Seriously, this time," Asvor added, her head tilting slightly as she spoke. Whether in a traditional fashion, or a more creative one... she didn't mind either way. Knowledge was always a suitable endeavor, if nothing else. "And perhaps we ought to scout these lands more carefully. I'd be disappointed to know if someone means to settle here without us knowing about it first."