gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-03-2018, 03:43 AM
Basically the title. I just got some inspiration and I think it would be way fun to have some of ardent's yearlings meet and go do some dumb things teens do in the middle of the night when they thing they can get away with it. Stir up trouble, do things their parents would ground them for like a year for, you know, the usual. If anyone's down or has ideas, lemme know, cause I think it would be fun to set some yearlings loose to get into mischief!

I'd be willing to toss in Amos, since he's wandering, and possibly Caelestis since she's very close to a year now and it would be fun for her to give her parents something to stress about lol. Neither of my kids would be the instigators though, so we're gunna need some bad influences.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-03-2018, 03:45 AM
Definitely throwing Nephthys at this once I set up my internet.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Arwen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-03-2018, 09:15 AM
I give u bad behavior/influence central aka Arwen

[Image: giphy.gif]

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.

Argenti

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Argenti is almost 9 months old and I'd love to throw her at this. She's an orphan, a budding con-woman and a trouble-maker though she may be a bit young but I think she could be fun.  Like a really shrewd 12-yr old hanging with the older kids.

Also, depending on when this takes place, I'm down for someone dragging Ashiel into this.  He considers himself an Adult™ though so he might need some pushing but he's no goodie goodie and would down for getting into some trouble.  He will be starting a pack regardless of the challenge outcome at some point though and once he settles into alpha mode all bets are off.

Although it just occurred to me you mentioned Caelestis to.  Idk how that will go down  xDD

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Alright, well I hope to do this super soon. Caelestis is kind of around Argenti's age, she turns one in summer so she's pretty close to a year. I'm down for al these kids meeting up though. I'm hoping to set it up in the next few days if that's cool with everybody! I'm not 100% on including Caelestis, buut Amos will be there. He needs a break from his spar obsession and possibly joining a pack and being very serious to go be a dumb teen before it's too late lol.

SO, where do we wanna do/begin this night of bad behavior? I mean it could even take place over more than one thread/location depending on how people feel and what our chars end up getting up to. And speaking of which, we could totally discuss what's on the table as far as what they do, oooor let it be one big surprise. Up to you guys. I'm down with basically anything they decide to do.

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
02-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Daisy is fresh into 2 years old, but she's.. a child. Very much so. Also her family were nomadic herbalists so she will know about The Wede and The Alcohols so maybe she can convince them to rob Kass (for those of us who were plotting in the cbox)

Also she's already been posted in the thread so I'm just posting here for posterity tbh

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
02-03-2018, 11:06 PM
In case anyone somehow missed it, the thread is here as the teenage reign of terror begins! Link! Throw your chars in and let's get some trouble brewing!

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-07-2018, 09:00 PM
Sorry for not posting! I still have not set my internet but zi promise to throw a reply as soon as that is in motion. Or if not perhaps Thys can join in on the next meeting if that is possible??
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Either way works! Still waiting on fox with Asharya so you have time but if you wanna wait till the next thread it's chill c:
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Thanks a bunch! All this moving took a troll at me. I cannot even pos5 or watch stuff on the phone with how crappy the internet is. I will makr sure to fix it sometime this week.
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together