Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-09-2018, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 04:49 PM by Marvel.)
Life had been a dang adventure since Da had taken them from the north. The whole wide world was there for exploring, and the pale child loved it. Of course, the sun was beginning to grow stronger with each day. It made her skin itchy and hot, and she didn't like it. Her nose was always red now, and sore. Nevertheless, she wasn't about to stop seeing everything that was out there. She missed Jupiter though, and the cool stick they shared. Hopefully they would go back home soon.

It smelled so nice here, so sweet. The youth would never tire of such a lovely sight. All the fruit trees were blooming with their sickly sweet scents, and colourful blossoms. A jovial smile stretched across her face, tongue lolling from her jaws. Since leaving the north, she'd grown lanky and awkward looking. Oversized paws with their downy fluff between the toes, and skinny, coltish legs. Puppy fat still clung desperately to her young form.

Trotting into the shade of a cluster of apricot trees, the coolness was a balm on her tortured skin. Whew. Maybe she would sit here for a little while, and rest. Admire the view, and watch the cabbage butterflies flit about. She wanted to chase them, but her elbows and thighs were all chafed and raw.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-22-2018, 09:30 AM
He was vary happy with his few days of treasure hunting in the Plateau. He had found so many trinkets that his little make shift den was becoming full and he would soon have to expand it. He had even found the leather satchel that he was carrying with him today. He knew it would be a handy tool to allow him to carry more when he had found stuff he felt could be traded for. He hadn't been in the lands vary long, but soon he wanted to get started trading with others and setting himself up a base camp. He had yet to meet many faces in these lands but he knew his cousins were either settled in these lands or had been through them.

His tall form moved quietly under the warm sun, his dark fur had thinned out in the spring to help him keep cooler for the summer. Though he would be lying if he had said the sun wasn't bugging him today. It was a curse of his darker fur and it made him wonder if the south would be where he wanted to settle into or not. He was from a long line of Northern wolves, so maybe he should head north and see what he could find there.

When he entered the orchard he quickly took cover under one of the fruit baring trees stopping for a moment to cool himself down a bit before he would continue on. While doing so his baby blues looked around taking in all the trees and the fruit that was here. He was sure someone would have interest in trading for some fruit, mainly to feed companions he supposed. So he would spend a few days here, but maybe he should come back. The fruit would sure to spoil if he didn't trade it right away.

Once cooled he began moving through the orchard until his blues caught the pale figure of a young girl under a tree up ahead. She was the complete opposite from himself in color, but it seemed the sun was taking it's own toll on her.

"Hello" he called out.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-22-2018, 10:46 PM
Rolling into view was a man coloured with a thunderhead, moving with an easy, lackadaisical gait. He was big like Da, but not as tall. A little bigger than mama, for sure. As far as she was aware, being gigantic was the norm. The strange thing that hung across his body had her interest, though. What was that? Was it part of him? Maybe it was a baby creature, clinging to him for dear life. He seemed to notice her with the barest intrigue. "Hello," he called out, but said nothing more.

"Is that your baby?" the pallid youth questioned, lifting one paw to gesture to his satchel. It could be a baby, right? A small butterfly came closer, and she instantly forgot about the man and his strange baby. Instead, she lunged for it, teeth snapping closed on half of a wing. The little bug crumpled and was still- hanging from her mouth. Her tongue slithered free to lick the papery little bug into her maw. A snack!

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-04-2018, 08:26 AM
She was definitely young and seemed to be in tune with the world around her. Her reply made him smile, mentally chuckling at her question. It was an interesting question and he could understand why she asked. Then in an instant her attention snapped to a butterfly that she ended up eating making amusement shine brightly in his eyes. So far she was a vary interesting wolf and he would love to find out more about her.

"Oh this?" he began before slipping off the satchel and placing it on the ground. "No it's not a baby, but I use it to carry things in."

Right now he had a few fruit in it so one of the apples began to roll out of the bag once it was laid on the ground, but he got up and pushed the fruit back into his bag with his nose.

"I don't have to much right now, just some fruit I've collected," he said with a grin.

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Her attention was stolen from her little snack by the massive male speaking. "Oh this?" he asked, and the weird baby slid off of his body and onto the ground. Oh no! It made a weird shush sound as it slid over his fur. "No it's not a baby, but I use it to carry things in." He explained, while a round thing tumbled out of the not-baby. Was that for playing? She got back up, trying not to look as hurt-y as she felt. Every time she moved, her elbows chafed and her knee skin screamed.

She paused to lick at her knee, distracted by the ouchies. Shaking it off as best she could, she took another few steps closer. "I don't have to much right now, just some fruit I've collected," he added. That must have been what the round thing was. It was real shiny, and reddish with some yellow stripes. She didn't know much about fruit. Da had said something about them, that berries and stuff were tasty. "For eating?" She asked, looking up at him with furrowed brows. The pallid child wasn't all that sure the strange fruit would fit in her mouth.

"What's it named?" The youth asked next, pausing to lick her inner elbow. She pointed to the fruit with one forepaw. Wait, more importantly- "What're you named?" It was good to ask for everyone's name. A nice thing to do.

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-31-2018, 08:13 PM

She seemed vary curious of the apple that rolled out of his bag after he had tried to push it back in. He didn't try again letting the younger girl come closer to inspect it. She asked if it could be used for eating as she looked over the fruit.

"Yes you could, not all at once of course you have to watch for the seeds in the middle. You may try it if you like I have plenty collected that I can spare one," he replied.

She seemed so intensely curious about it that he would feel horrible not offering it to her. Besides how could he deny such a young mind from learning. It was kinda cute to see and he could see why all the adults in his family used to swoon over the youngsters. She then pointed to the fruit and asked it's name, then shortly after asked his own name.

"That is called an Apple," he replied. "I'm Branch Wreckage and what is your name if you don't mind me asking."

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
04-10-2018, 09:40 PM
The giant male didn't seem too upset with the child's unending line of questions, thankfully. She lowered herself back to the ground, cautiously inspecting the rounded fruit up close. The pallid youth glanced upwards at the male, nostrils flaring to drink in the strange scent of the fruit. Up north, there weren't many plants, let alone fruits. She liked this place much better, with all of the cool stuff everywhere. "Yes you could, not all at once of course you have to watch for the seeds in the middle. You may try it if you like I have plenty collected that I can spare one," he said coolly. Awesome! Her worsening sunburn forgotten, she stretched open her meagre jaws to try and fit the fruit into her mouth.

"That is called an Apple," he added not long after. Apple. It had a nice sound to it, with the pop of the p's and the soft lilt of the l's. A good name. However, it seemed impossible to eat. Her teeth scraped over the mostly tasteless, smooth skin. Scratching the skin allowed the meat of the fruit to reach the open air, and sweet juice trickled onto her tongue. Snapping her mouth shut, she was left with a quizzical look on her face. Was it a good taste? She smacked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, trying to get a feel for the taste. Nope, she needed more information. "I'm Branch Wreckage and what is your name if you don't mind me asking."

In the midst of slobbering all over the apple, she almost didn't hear him. Attention span of a gnat, as her elder sister often said. Standing up as straight as she could, she beamed up at Branch. She smacked her lips for good measure. "Divo Sveta Lunashka-Morningstar." She announced with great pride. "Everyone calls me Marvel," she added, just as proud of the nickname as the rest of it. "apples are tasty." The decision was made, and she was going to be telling everyone about her tasty new find at home.

"Where does apple grow?" The youth questioned, looking around. Were there more? How did anyone find something so neat?

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-12-2018, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 08:46 AM by Branch.)

She seemed so intent on studying the apple, take take in everything she could about it. It made him smile to see how engrossed she was. Soon she was trying to try eating it making him remember what it was like when he first tried one. It made him want to chuckle cause he was sure he probably acted the same way as a child. She was so intense on the apple that he was afraid she wouldn't hear what he had said. No matter he was entertained enough by watching how she reacted to the taste of the apple and figuring out whether she liked it or not.

She was slobbering all over the apple taking in the juices and mentally sorting things out, but then his question registered with her. She introduced herself and with his surprise she had a rather long name. If it hadn't been for her giving him a shorter name to go by he was sure he would forget her full name. He had never heard of such a long name, but he hadn't met many wolves yet either. He grinned at her as she declared her thoughts on the apple. She asked where the apple grows and his tail wagged eager to spread what knowledge he had about them.

"Well Marvel i can show you they are just down a little ways in the orchard. Fallow me," he said before getting up and trotting away towards the apple trees in the orchard.

When he arrived in front of all the apple trees he stopped and turned his head to the younger girl.

"Here they are the apples grow on these trees here," he said with a smile

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'