size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Painted In Flames

Winter had fallen over Auster with a hush as the sun hung low in the sky like a burning red disc. A disc that was soon obscured by the black, outstretching branches of the woods. Ashiel had been patrolling the perimeter of the canyon when he'd decided to go wandering through the wraith's woods to determine if it could be a possible territory to extend into. The woods lay just in the one ground level entrance into the canyon so on one hand it would be good to expand into it as a guard but as another well… it was a spooky and dismal place and he'd heard far to many rumors of spirits to make him comfortable. The determining factor might be prey. So far though he wasn't having the best luck.

Ashiel's ears flicked ahead at a strange low noise but as he froze it stopped. Probably nothing. He continued through the forest, taking note of the landscape as his mind pondered the future.

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
03-04-2018, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 11:03 AM by Typhon.)

Waiting was one thing Typhon was good at. He'd spent years waiting for his return to the family; they'd all presumed him dead, and the shocked expression on his brother's face alone had made it worth it. Even now, with The Risen Empire as full as it was, Typhon had decided waiting was the best course of action. He knew, and truly believed, that their reign would grow... and he was right. He'd heard Ashiel's call, and pride had filled his soul.

Why he waited a bit longer to approach, he wasn't even totally sure. He was cautious when it came to regards of his family, a polar opposite to how he treated other affairs. Only when he was certain that this was where he would fit best would he approach, slinking through the rapidly darkening woods like a specter. Typhon had caught Ashiel's scent trail and was determined to catch up with him, wherever he might be going. His head lifted as he saw his silhouette in the distance, a slight grin splaying across his lips. "Ashiel? Is that you?"

© argent 2017

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-04-2018, 12:05 PM
Painted In Flames

Moss dripped from the trees in off-gold strands, adding a small stain of color to the black lines of the trees. It was beautiful in its eeriness. Ashiel wished Griff was with him but the kite was out hunting in the canyon and had likely already found a place to roost for the night. He would have to call his companion out into the woods the following day and perhaps they could try calling some of the spirits that wandered in this place. He wanted a feel for if they were malevolent or not. One might thing the chill, quiet air of the place would be indicaator enough but you could never tell with spirits.

Ashiel made his way toward the creek when he caught the sound of movement behind him. He quickly turned to see his uncle Typhon heading toward him. Ashiel returned the man's grin and nodded. "Uncle Typhon, it is good to see you. Are you well? How are things with the Risen Empire?"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
03-04-2018, 08:54 PM

This was quite the peculiar place, wasn't it? Briefly his blue gaze fell from Ashiel's nearby form to take in the sights around him, hovering on the tall trees. They wouldn't hold his attention for long before it snapped back to his nephew, and his grin widened, pleasure to see him painted plainly on his features. Though he was younger, Typhon had no doubt he was in higher standings in the family due to his more frequent presence.. and now, having a pack of his own. In a way, he was his superior, and Typhon had no issue showing it with a deep bow of his muzzle to the ground.

"It's good to see you as well, Ashiel," he responded easily.  "As far as I know, things are going well. Though I've hesitated in truly joining them," Typhon added pointedly. Amon had plenty of eager and able wolves to aid in his endeavors; he didn't feel as though he himself was actually necessary. "I was actually wondering if you needed wolves of your own to populate your pack?" His ears perked, obvious interest in his stare.  "I know I was gone from the family for some time, but I'm here now and ready to serve as best as you see fit." In a way, he was less anxious in following Ashiel too for more selfish reasons of his own - though he respected him, because he was considerably younger than Amon, Typhon felt less nervous around him and figured he could shine more brightly in this Empire.
© argent 2017

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Painted In Flames

Ashiel's ears perked at Typhon explained that he had not fully joined the Risen Empire. He was pleased though that everything seemed to be going well. He intended to visit but had been so busy setting up his own empire that he hadn't the change and with his mother flitting about he hadn't been able to pin her down and ask. Perhaps he could start Razi off with a simple assignment as the new Ambassador of the Eclipse Empire. To meet with Amon and catch up on what the plan was now. Ashiel had already decided he was content with the way things were and was against the idea of further conquest with the current status of the family. He did not know how his uncle would feel about that.

Ashiel grinned at Typhon's question. "Typhon, it pleases me that you ask. Actually, I am in need of wolves to join the Eclipse Empire. So far it is me, Razi and Seth. My mother plans to join but I have not caught up with her yet. I believe Phenex is considering it as well. Where do your skills lie Typhon? Needless to say, most of my ranks are unfilled."

Typhon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
03-18-2018, 06:40 PM

Typhon was grateful that Ashiel seemed receptive to his words, and his grin grew just slightly as he listened. Having two packs ruled by the Abraxas was a large success, in his eyes, especially after such a relatively short time in these lands, and he was pleased and eager to serve as best as he could. He made no secret of his joy, and his smile grew even widen at the younger male's words.

"Perfect, then," Typhon responded with ease. He perked up at the mention of his brother possibly joining. He'd yet to truly speak with him since their first meeting with Amon and he wasn't completely sure that his brother was entirely receptive to his returned presence. He supposed only time would tell if he would merely tolerate him, or wish to rekindle their sibling relationship.. or what they'd had of one when they were young. "I do believe fighting would be my best area of skill. I've merely been training on my own but I doubt I will disappoint you." At least he hoped he wouldn't...

© argent 2017

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Painted In Flames

Ashiel grinned, pleased at adding another member to his roster, especially one that was also a member of his family. It was a gesture of faith in the young ruler and his ability to carry on the legacy of his family with a new pack and he appreciated and respected the trust put in him. "I have faith in the skills of our family. Typhon, I accept you into the Eclipse Empire as a Soldier. As you continue to work on your skills and prove your competency I'm sure you'll climb the ranks in no time." Not to mention, Ashiel would have another training partner if Typhon was interested. Ashiel knew he could very well be challenged or that his pack could be targeted. He needed to be ready. "If you want to follow me I'll show you where we've made the main den site in the canyon. You're welcome to settle in."

-exit-