gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 07:01 PM

YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

A blissful sigh wheezed past dark lips. A little bit of shifting was in order, to bury her elbows in the sand and have her belly pressed against it. The partially bloomed buds of cannabis weren't as potent as their springtime counterparts, but damn. She was high. Not really high, but close to it. Moving? Out of the question. Sprawled out on the hot sand near the beach, she let her eyes close. Now that she was secure in her surroundings, she felt comfortable enough to get high and have a nap.

The darkened stripe down her spine soaked up the midday sun, melting like butter into her bones. It didn't get much better than this, really. What was youth if part of it wasn't wasted with stupid shenanigans and mind altering substances?

”speech”

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Ahhhh…. now this was nice. Ashiel strolled along the beach of the island with the warm sun beating down on his back. A chill had settled over Auster but in Boreas it was nice and warm and felt good for a change of pace. He knew he needed to be home, patrolling the borders but with his mother joining he was feeling a bit better about wandering. Well, assuming she kept her word and stayed patrolling the pack like she said she would. His mother was unpredictable, this was a new challenge he was still figuring out how to deal with.

As he strolled along the beach he suddenly noticed a golden woman laying in the sands. There was a strange, herby smell about her but he ignored it. Perhaps she was a healer? "Hello there, enjoying the wonderful day?"

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 08:22 PM

YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

Her mind was wandering away from reality already. Her fur felt hot, but she couldn't be bothered to move. A weird, whispery sound was coming from somewhere behind her. It was a nice sound. She hummed softly, trying to find a way to match its rhythm. "Hello there, enjoying the wonderful day?" Oh. That had been a set of footsteps. Whoops.

The caramel damsel rolled onto her back, slowly and laboriously. It took some grunting and wiggling to get her spine to rest in the sand. Her paws came up towards her chest. ”Yah,” She sighed. The towering form of the male blocked out the sun, and she could already feel the comfortable heat leaving her bones. ”I'm ha.. vin' a great time.” There was an offbeat, singsong lilt to her voice. A dopey grin slid onto her features. ”Wah 'bout you?” She asked, raising a brow at the other wolf.

”speech”

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-03-2018, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 08:55 PM by Ashiel.)

Ashiel's head would tilt slightly as he the girl turned to him and suddenly he realized it was Daisy. The golden girl he'd met when he was wandering in the northern lands with Asharya and found a group of wolves close to his own age. They'd had… well, quite a crazy time. "Well, well, if it isn't Daisy… I'm doing alright. I'm out scouting possible territories to expand my pack into, and recruiting as well." He gazed at her, she seemed a bit off as she gazed at him with a big dorky grin on her face. Her eyes seemed just a bit listless. "Are you feeling alright? You seem out of it. What are you doing here anyway?" She seemed in a good mood but with the scent of herbs and her seeming off he could only assume that she was ill.

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 09:08 PM

YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

It took a little while for her eyes to focus on his face. When they managed to bring his expression into clear view, there was a weird look on his face. He had a name. She knew that name. Oh, wait. That look was surprise. Kind of. No.. oh, it was recognition. "Well, well, if it isn't Daisy… I'm doing alright. I'm out scouting possible territories to expand my pack into, and recruiting as well." She hummed in response, not really processing what he was saying. A few gentle nods of her head, as if she understood what was going on. Act like you know what you're doing, and no one will question you.

Ashiel! That was his name!

"Are you feeling alright? You seem out of it. What are you doing here anyway?" He asked, looking rather concerned. His expression was pinched. She sniggered, wiping one sandy paw along her muzzle. There was an itch. She blinked at him a few times. ” 'm good. Fiiiiiine.” She drawled lazily, grinning even wider to illustrate that she was okay. ” 'm high ri'h now. Cannabis, jus' over there.” She waved one paw over her head, toes pointed towards the treeline. The plant stood out so easily, it was impossible to miss it. ”You're blocking th' sun, man. C'mere.” Holy shit, did she really sound like this? She sounded like an idiot. Meh, whatever. She patted the spot beside her, to her left. She wanted to lay in the sun, and he was making that real difficult.

What he'd been saying finally registered in her foggy mind. Squinting at him, she said ”Wait- pack?”

”speech”

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-03-2018, 09:26 PM

Ashiel waited patiently as he watched her eyes try to focus on his face. When she finally did she sniggered and spoked in an odd slurred manner, explaining that she was high on a plant called Cannabis. He'd heard of such a thing but had no desire to try it himself, especially after experiencing being drunk when the group had gotten together. It was fun in some ways, he'd enjoyed the feeling of relaxation and just let his stress go but it also made him fearful. He didn't like feeling out of control. He didn't like feeling vulnerable.

He chuckled at the mention of him blocking the sun, as if he were a minor eclipse. Ashiel decided to humor the odd little mortal. He moved and laid down near where she'd patted the ground. "That's right. I've succeeded in my goal. I've become alpha of a pack called the Eclipse Empire. I am in sore need of members if you have an interest in joining. You're a healer right?"

"Talk"

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 09:43 PM

YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

What was so funny about being in the way? She frowned at his soft laughter. As soon as he moved, the sunlight started to soak into the fur of her belly. A contented sigh pushed free of her lungs. "That's right. I've succeeded in my goal. I've become alpha of a pack called the Eclipse Empire." Fitting, since he was really good at blocking any form of light trying to reach her. Giant loser. "I am in sore need of members if you have an interest in joining. You're a healer right?"

She bobbed her head. ”Yep.” She said, popping the 'p' just a little. ”Mom was a.. herbalist, and dad was a master of p.. oisons. The whole pack was plant savvy- rubbed off on all of us.” She was rambling now, for no reason in particular. ”Need some work, still. Don't know where all the shits are, 'round here. Easy to find the common crap, but got no idea where the important shit is.” Would Daisy ever stop talking? One could only hope. Words kept on tumbling from her maw, without any end in sight. ”Not just a healer, though.” She gave Ashiel her best disapproving stare.

”Pretty good fighter, 'f I do say so m'self.” She announced, chest swelling with pride. Her paws flailed in the air, windmilling for a few seconds. ”Just cause 'm small! The word came out louder than the rest, an indignant cry of outrage at her own size. ” 'm still strong.” That was all she had to say, right now. Was there a point to her tirade? Nope. It was out there, anyways.

”speech”

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-03-2018, 09:55 PM

Ashiel continued to wait patiently as she spoke. Goodness, it was a wonder she could even function, how had she managed to live this long? Still, Ashiel was in no position to be picky, at least not now and he listened with interest as she spoke of her parents. Her mother was an herbalist. Her father a master of poisons. Oh, now that would be a useful skill assuming any of it rubbed off on their daughter. He frowned. Seemed she still had some learning to do however she spoke that she wasn't a healer.

She stared at him with a disapproving look and his own stare hardened. He didn't know why she was looking at him like that. Daisy stated that she was a pretty good fighter. He found that hard to believe staring at her lax form. "I'm a fighter to, I may have to spar against you some day though probably not like this. You don't look like you could even stand up right now." He chuckled.

"Talk"

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 10:09 PM

YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

Whoops. Ashy boy wasn't a fan of anyone copping an attitude with him. Duly noted, likely to be ignored. The general murder vibes she was picking up had her steering herself in a different direction. Back to ignoring sense. "I'm a fighter to, I may have to spar against you some day though probably not like this. You don't look like you could even stand up right now."

”Pssh,” She waved a paw noncommittally. ”I'm sure I could manage it, but I really don't wanna fuck with what I've got going on here.” only half true. She was pretty sure one swipe of Ashiel's paw would completely annihilate her. The guy was big.

”Why are you trolling around here, though? All of the monster wolves seem to be kickin' around on the mainland, man. Only losers hang out on islands- I should know.” She let her head loll to one side, fixing her sunflower stare on his face. A harsh bark of laughter left her, at her own joke. Just like the loser she was.

”speech”

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-11-2018, 12:03 PM

The woman was mad. He grinned at her, his head cocking to the side as she stated she didn't want to 'fuck with what I've got going on here.' What she had going on certainly didn't look like much to him. Though perhaps that was the point. She must be on some sort of vacation or break from whatever else it was she did in her life.

Ashiel stretched as he considered her question. "Curiosity I suppose. I saw this island and I wanted to investigate it. I figured it would be a nice break. What do you do out here, Daisy? And why do you consider yourself a loser?"

"Talk"

Daisy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
03-18-2018, 06:06 PM

YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

The doofy grin on his face had her believing that she was on the right track. The mood wasn't so sour anymore. He didn't seem too put out by the tone of her questions, and stretched himself just a little. "Curiosity I suppose. I saw this island and I wanted to investigate it. I figured it would be a nice break. What do you do out here, Daisy? And why do you consider yourself a loser?"

Ah, the ever serious Ashiel seemed hellbent on crushing her vibes. She sighed heavily, eyes sliding shut. No one had taught him the unspoken don't mention anyone's self esteem issues rule. Slowly, she shifted herself onto her stomach. The sun was starting to cook her guts, anyways. Hind limbs sprawled out behind her in the sand, she frowned at the treeline. ”Way to kill the buzz, my man.” She muttered, flashing a half hearted smirk his way. Another heavy sigh. ”If I had to guess, it's 'cause my family doesn't value daughters. I tussled and brawled just as well as my brothers, but I was never good enough.”

All she could manage was a shrug of her shoulders. Her expression shifted from sullen, to a wry smile. She glanced at the giant of a male beside her. ”Not to mention, the second I left home, I came to the conclusion that I'm a half pint at best. No one ever told me that living in a stable location meant you could grow big and strong!” Her tail thumped against the ground a few times, her attitude back to its usual sunniness. If there was one thing she was good at, it was bouncing back quickly.

Time for a subject change, before this turned into a therapy session. Somehow she just knew Ashiel would worm his way into her head, and root around for all of her mental instabilities. ”As for what I do around here, it's a little of this, a little of that. Sometimes I find some herbs to squirrel away for trading, or I can dig up some cool trinkets from some long forgotten era. Or, if all else fails, I shake trees and piss off the local wildlife.” She was starting to get the munchies, already. Damn, that was some weak sauce.

”Whaddaya say, wanna see who gets dive bombed first?” She questioned, heaving herself to her feet. Sand went flying every which way as she shook out her caramel coat. ”I'm sure there's a few late season eggs, too. A nutritious snack.”

”speech”

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-25-2018, 05:43 PM
ooc: sorry it's short

Buzz? Ashiel could not make head nor tails of this mortal but she went on to explain that her family did not value daughters. Ashiel snorted. "Well, don't take this the wrong way, but your family are idiots." He couldn't imagine holding such an ideal, especially not with a mother like Pyralis. He continued to listen as she spoke and then chuckled when she asked who wanted to get dive bombed first as she heaved herself to her feet, shaking the sand from her coat.

He was ready to just walk away from this odd little mortal but dangit… he was hungry. "Ok, food sounds good if you think you can manage it." He grinned. "After you, oh queen of loser island!" He concluded that she'd probably be pretty useless as a pack member without a different look on life but she would make a fantastic court jester.

"Talk"