ardent

A world of wolves, and wanders

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2018, 10:10 PM

The sire let his maw separate and lock slightly, as a gust of steam formed infrount of his oxegnators. I wonder if there are any other lupines around? I stood up with that thought, as he trotted over to the crystal stream, staring at his empty reflections. "I wish I had a friend." he cooed under his breath.

He let hiself melt into the water, little bugs hoping and buzzing around him he sighed, his orb locked on the rushing water. With ease he lowers himself and drinks before rising quickly up, and he sighed. Once agian he was alone, mahbe forever alone..? Well...I hope not.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 10:31 PM

WHAT'S A MOB TO A KING

The titan had deigned wander northwards, pace lackadaisical at best. Broad paws struck the earth without fear of repercussion. Cranium low slung, the deity's two toned gaze locked upon an island near the land bridge. Perhaps that would offer something to hold their interest today. Agria had fled the area, and was nowhere to be found. Rest assured, once the beast found her, she would know wrath. After her pitiful displays of simpering indignation, she had dared abandon them?

Powerful strokes through the water brought them across the small reef, fish darting away from their sweeping claws. The sandbar caught in their talons soon enough, and the sandy goliath pulled their form from the briny sea. Water dripped steadily from their pelt, and they shook vigorously to free themself of the worst of it. There was something to be said for a good swim in the late morning. Invigorating. The scent of another tickled their nostrils, and the beast quirked a brow, intrigued.

Prowling forth, a lone male was spotted peering at his reflection in the brook. A plain thing, decidedly. From behind, the view wasn't so bad. For a mortal, of course. There could be no comparisons to divinity. Taking a few steps closer, the beast raised their broad skull to look down their snout at him. "Seeking answers beneath the water?" They questioned humorously, a dry smile toying upon ebon lips.

speech

WHAT'S A KING TO A GOD

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2018, 10:52 PM

"That isnt a funny joke, cause its true." He sneered, his crimson stained enamels shined in the moonlight. His wip flicking slightly annoyed, "What brings you here?" He cooed, a sudden branch rustles as his compainon Alexandria, his spotted owl landed on his, sharply pointed shoulder. His orbs flicked as, his icy gaze locked on the lupine.

This wolf is magneficet, i wonder. He broke himself from that thought, he just met that wolf how could he think that.
For Bear by Bear.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-03-2018, 11:04 PM

WHAT'S A MOB TO A KING

The male did not take kindly to his attitude, flashing fangs stained with old blood. "That isnt a funny joke, cause its true." He growled. Pale brow would quirk, tail twitching at its tip. Temperamental, this one. Upper lip would curl in the slightest, disdain appearing for the barest of moments. "What brings you here?"

An answer might have been in order, had one of the many birds that littered this island now chosen to alight upon his shoulder. Curiosity would flicker over his features, and the male looked between the avian and the wolf. Companions were not unusual, in these lands. The manners of this one were not the best, though. Typically, one would introduce themself. Like master, like pet, the beast figured. A pretty little bird, it was. Mismatched gaze would return to the features of the young man. "Seeking entertainment, my dear." The titan crooned with a light shrug of their shoulders. "All the while, performing my duties as a scout."

Features would twist into a quizzical expression, auds shoving forward to pin the male with an intent stare. "And yourself, my dear? What draws you to this cacophonous island?" They referred, of course, to the calls of the birds that seemed to fill the canopies of each tree. The male's own bird remained decidedly silent.

speech

WHAT'S A KING TO A GOD

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2018, 11:30 PM

He gave a unpleasant glance, his brows furrowed at the lupines words, "Looking for entertainment, eh well i could be of some, help with that." He cooed.

His audit bent backward as his visage grimaced at the next words, "A pack what pack?" He asked, with a slight sigh.

"Well being a loner, and looking for a mate or pack, is what brings me to these magnificence of  lands." He almosted purred. His orb stared right back at the lupines, his war still tense and uncomfortable but slightly relaxed.

"By the way I am, Xander you may call me Xane. This is my spotted owl Alexandria." he uttered with dismay. As his wip curled around his loins, his zeths stepping inside the circle his loin made.
For Bear by Bear.

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-03-2018, 11:30 PM

He gave a unpleasant glance, his brows furrowed at the lupines words, "Looking for entertainment, eh well i could be of some, help with that." He cooed.

His audit bent backward as his visage grimaced at the next words, "A pack what pack?" He asked, with a slight sigh.

"Well being a loner, and looking for a mate or pack, is what brings me to these magnificence of  lands." He almosted purred. His orb stared right back at the lupines, his war still tense and uncomfortable but slightly relaxed.

"By the way I am, Xander you may call me Xane. This is my spotted owl Alexandria." he uttered with dismay. As his wip curled around his loins, his zeths stepping inside the circle his loin made.
For Bear by Bear.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-04-2018, 01:13 AM

WHAT'S A MOB TO A KING

The male's disposition had yet to lighten, despite the complete lack of aggression the deity had put forth. Fallen God, this one was going to be a tough nut to crack. Yet, they weren't ready to give up yet. The distasteful look the man gave did not bolster their confidence that this was going to be a pleasant conversation. "Looking for entertainment, eh well I could be of some, help with that." The male finally said in reply, vocals turning soft.

Brow would quirk, grin becoming sly. Oh really, now? The titan drew forth a few steps, closing the distance between them to perhaps one body-length. "Oh, you could, could you?" They drawled, gazing down at him. Since Agria had left, the deity hadn't had a good fuck. Perhaps it was time to change that. "Colour me intrigued, my dear." Rumbling lyrics were softer now, mismatched gaze boring into his features.

The situation took yet another sharp turn. The male's features twisted into a grimace, one ear tipping back. "A pack what pack?" He asked softly. "Why, The Risen Empire, of course. The children of the Fallen God have made our home in Auster, at the moment." They crooned, grin widening into something only slightly more sinister. How the godling loved to wax poetic about the glory of their kin.

"Well being a loner, and looking for a mate or pack, is what brings me to these magnificence of lands." Oh, how promising. The titan cocked a brow, regarding the male a little more closely. "By the way I am, Xander you may call me Xane. This is my spotted owl Alexandria." This referred to the bird, who had yet to speak a word. Interesting names, indeed. A thoughtful hum rumbled from their chest. "Well, Xane, I believe I may be able to satisfy at least one of those needs. Wouldn't you like to join the Risen Empire, my dear? And serve a purpose higher than yourself?" The sandy beast referred, of course, to enslaving the male. No mere mortal could join the ranks of the Empire as an equal to the Abraxas clan. As Xander settled himself, the titan found themself curious. The clan was lacking in servants of any kind, really.

"Forgive me," they uttered, taking a step back so that they might dip their head in a small bow. "you stand before Kaine Abraxas, scout of the Risen Empire and descendant of the Fallen God."

speech

WHAT'S A KING TO A GOD

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-04-2018, 01:37 AM

A pleased growl rumbled from him, "I could what do you have in mind?" He breathed, teasingly. As his wip tapped the ground. "Hmm, i am as interested as you." he cooed.

He had heard about this pack, they enslaved mortals like himself. "Ah," He sighed. His locks bristling slightly at the lupines next words, as his owl croaked, "Well other than, your type hopefully not you, looking at mortals as prey and weaklings, we are interested in you, inviting us to your clan."

He smirked at his owls smart ass reply. "What she said was true, but i am not looking forward to being inslaved so, ill stay wild. But i might like to toy with you." he teased, with a slight lustful glance at the end.

"Thats a nice name, but putting are packs and questions behind us, would you like to do somthing?" he  seemed to purr, with such lust that his words where like slight moans. He gave a wink, but he licked his velveetens in slight hunger.
For Bear by Bear.