gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-13-2018, 11:36 AM

Her heat season had come and gone and she had been much too busy caring for Levi to think about what missing it had meant. Still the pent up desire in her had never really faded and with each passing day she craved Levi's affection more and more. Even as their father slowly moved his fledgling family down south Ava had known she'd want to return here... to this island. So she had called Levi over, claiming in sweet tones to their father that she wanted to check something out and that they'd meet up with him when they stopped to rest.

Then she had dragged herself and her brother all the way back to the island; their island. She would turn and wait for him to drag himself ashore, maybe even wait for him to shake himself at least somewhat dry... that was if the pressure inside her didn't burst.

Ava & Levi

Image by Sterling-Raven
Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-14-2018, 07:49 PM

Following his sister at a farther distance than usual, he would eventually make his way to the shore of the islands and shake the gritty debris from his coat and go to look at his magnificent invert twin.

"It feels nice to be alone and surrounded by ocean borders again." He spoke with a crooked grin but wouldn't intrude in her space as he felt always necessary to do.

He knew exactly where they were going after a few treks eastward, not knowing why in particularly but he wouldn't complain. He could only take so much of Sam; and of course Sath and the other heathens as well.

Walk "Levi" "Ava" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-22-2018, 01:46 PM

Her brother pulled his soaking form onto the shore and Mammom swallowed the whine that felt ready to pull from her throat as she waited, visibly impatiently, for him. He spoke and the vixen couldn't help but chuckle. "It feels so good to be alone." Her voice was slightly huskier than usual. She burst forwards then, closing the distance between them with such vigor. She pushed her form up against him, tucking herself under his chin.

"I have wanted you for so long." She purred, swiping at his muzzle with her tongue. "I've been denying myself those cravings my seasons brought me, but I hope you can understand, a woman still has needs."

Ava & Levi

Image by Sterling-Raven
Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-01-2018, 10:16 PM

With raised brows, his loose eyes would follow her form around him, the two playing their magic against each other. He wouldn't hesitate to push his weight into her, only being the strong rock he saw himself as. Mammon would do most of the movement for now, he would only stand to keep her close.

He could near chuckle to her last words, pulling his neck back to look into her own eyes. "You think Sam or Sath could stop me?" another deep single huff, "I'd fuck you right before his eyes in a heartbeat." He was speaking through his teeth now, feeling as though she were moving through him. Just as she was getting ready to burst, he almost couldn't contain himself any longer. He would start to peck at her withers somehow gentle and rough. Why hadn't this happened in so long? What had happened to them?

Walk "Levi" "Ava" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
04-02-2018, 01:02 PM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Mammon.

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-12-2018, 09:14 PM

He pulled back to look at her and Mammon felt herself getting lost in those eyes; he was her everything and in this moment she wanted nothing more than to be swallowed up by him. They were meant for each other and as she heard him speak the woman shivered, feeling her whole body react to his words. "Then stop teasing." She whispered, he nibbled at her and Mammon groaned, rolling her head back slightly. "And start fucking! It was an exclamation, a shouted desire.

She wanted him so, so fucking bad. Right now there were no other thoughts, no other desires. Her siblings and her father and the whole world melted away under her desire. She needed him and she needed him now!

Ava & Levi

Image by Sterling-Raven

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-13-2018, 06:21 AM

An intense and composed growl would escape his nearly shut jaws, and he wouldn't hesitate to swing beside her with a deep and also gentle bite to her scruff as if to grab hold of her just above her shoulder blades. If she were that needy she should have just said something. It wasn't like he wasn't desiring the same as time passed, but this was his love and he cared more for her feelings than he did for anyone or anything else.

-fade-

He held her from behind, his back paws underneath her body and his front going around her with his chest pressed against her back. The evil beast caringly grooming behind her ears. Out in the open they were, but they didn't care. Let the whole world see who they were for it felt it was their destiny to rise above all, at least to Levi. "Why you got to be my little whore?" He teased to her, expecting her to spit back with the same. Her heat in the past season was hardly too much for him to bare, but they had been so busy with their younger siblings and the attacks of the fucking all and powerful that perhaps it was slid under the rug. But Levi felt a release when it was over, and a release now that it had happened.

Walk "Levi" "Ava" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread