size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
03-16-2018, 02:28 AM

He was relaxing today. Those who had once been in his pack had scattered with the wind, and he didn't know who was still around or who had gone for good. His life had been quiet, Iskra had gone off to do her own thing and he had ventured North. He was sure they'd run into each other again, but last he spoke he wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do at that point in time. What if she didn't come back though? That thought scared him. She said that she loved him, but was that enough? What if she changed her mind? Found someone better? He frowned at the thought, but he wouldn't let it bring him down. Not yet at least. He flicked his ears at the sound of approaching footsteps, and by the sound of it, he could tell it was his mother. It had been a while since they spent any time together, and he wondered what she'd been up to as of late. "Hey mom," Head turned in the direction where she was coming from, a smile spreading as she returned his greeting.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-13-2018, 12:06 AM
Things had been good for a while, maybe not with her own life but pack wise. At least up until Talis had been challenged for. Now the pack was scattered, though some had stayed to continue to follow. It reminded her of a distant memory from when she was a pup, the remaining members of her fathers pack had remained together, calling themselves the "snow rogues." Would history repeat itself? Would the former members of Talis follow now as they had for the last few years? She wondered. There were many things she wanted to talk to Dragon about, and when she spotted him and he greeted her, she smiled. He had worked hard for what he had, and even blind he continued to do so. She was proud of him, proud of all of them, really. Even if they hated her, she would always love them regardless.

"Son," She greeted, coming to nuzzle his face before lying down in front of him. "Glad to see that you are healed, and faring well I hope?" Even though all her kids were grown and well into their adult years, she as a mother would never stop worrying.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-23-2018, 05:17 AM
Tail lightly thumped against the cold ground as his mother approached. He returned her affectionate gesture, licking the side of her muzzle as she lied down in front of him. It was nice to be around family, to relax and just...be together. It got him thinking about his littermates. He hadn't seen Kharnage for a while, and Gryphon too. Lykos of course, well...he had to admit, he did miss that jerk face. He wondered if he'd be able to find any of them, wondered where they had wandered off to. Were they relieved that they weren't in a pack anymore? Did they like the solitude? There were so many questions in his head, he was beginning to doubt that any of them followed him in Talis because they wanted to. What if they felt they had to? He frowned as his thoughts kept coming. "I'm doing fine mom...as well as my blind old self can be." He uttered a halfhearted chuckle, shifting his forelegs closer to his chest. The doubts began to weigh down on him, and he wasn't so sure anymore.
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.