gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
03-17-2018, 02:27 PM
Here again. This was where he got one of his first serious spars, and met that Abraxas guy. Not the last time he saw Ashiel either, he thought with a little smirk. Flopping down under a palm tree, Amos yawned and stretched languidly. It was hot, and he was bored with nothing to do. Too hot to go to the battlefield, or do anything. Maybe it was just the kind of day you napped away.

He did just that, sleeping and flopping about with the occasional irritated sigh when he did wake. As nighttime approached and the heat of the day fell away quickly in favor of the cooler temperatures the desert always had when daylight left and the starts began to twinkle overhead. His companion, the flying fox he'd come to know as Fade, came to hang upside-down in the unusual manner of bats, eyeing him with large, dark eyes. "Whatchya doin? Dying, maybe? You were layin' there all day, I saw you. Wolves are supposed to be awak in the day, in case you didn't know." Fade babbled, drawing an eyeroll from Amos as he rolled to lay on his back, staring up at his friend.

"An you're supposed to sleep, what're you doing watchin' me in the day, then, hm?" He shot back. The flying fox just gave a weird little shrug, opting not to answer, so Amos turned to stare up at the stars. They sure were pretty.
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]