Krovus Occuli

Krovus

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Starry
How did you get here?: I rode a unicorn.

Character's Name: Krovus Occuli
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 36"
Appearance Description:

Great in size and bulk, yet not too much to be built for battle, but agility and well-bound muscle is the obsidian mass. At his shoulders, he stands a mighty thirty-six inches, rather small compared to many large wolves in Alacritia, and weighing a hearty one hundred twelve pounds, an ideal frame for any wolf who seeks only his desires and goes on every path possible for new adventures. The life of a nomad he lives, and enjoys.

Onto the obsidian canvas draped over this large framework, a clean medium grey, an ashen hue like that of cold cinders, retaining no color except for a pair of vivid embers in his eye sockets, always brilliant and full of color. What perhaps causes him to stand out most is the series of white markings befalling him in various places, most notably upon his shoulders. Two of these tints strike his pelt like a tiger's stripe, yet much thicker and faded, marbled into the medium greys. Next, upon the shoulder, is a v-shaped patch of white, also mottled into the ashen canvas. Each set of digits is dipped in this same white hue, as well as the tips of both auds, yet the crown and banner of the male remains untouched.

Proof of Purchases: None needed~

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-19-2014, 07:03 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]