Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-18-2018, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2018, 04:48 PM by Malleus.)
So it looks like Malleus is going to be the Risen Empire's alpha for the time being. If Fox wants it back, it will be passed back to Amon. In the meantime, though, mwahahaha you're stuck with me c:< I'm afraid things are still quite rough for me irl so I'm not sure I'll be able to do much during the weekdays, but I still want to do something, you know? For starters I want to get all my "official" ducks in a row. Since I've been gone I haven't kept up with ic happenings so if people involved with the Risen Empire could take a moment to let me know of changes, that would be great.

* If you have a char who wants to go to the Eclipse Empire but hasn't left yet, please tell me so we can make it happen ic. I know a bunch of chars have already made the move so I'll fix the roster when I get alpha powers.

* If you have chars who have been placed inactive or are going to be placed inactive, let me know and I'll remove them from the roster.

* Please let me know of any other changes that need to be made to the roster or profiles or what have you.

* Can anyone update me on the scouting threads? Where members were sent out to meet packs? Is it time for Malleus to call them all together for a report?

* Any important pack threads I need to fling Malleus at?

I think that's it for official pack stuff. If there's anything else please let me know!

On to other things! Any fun IC things you guys want to do as a pack in the future? I've been tossing around the idea of little "pack maintenance" events and I'm taking suggestions. For example, maybe the pack has a coyote problem and they have a coyote killing contest. Highest body counts wins a prize. I'm not big on mandatory threads so these pack events will be totally voluntary; you don't have to participate if you don't want to, but once you post to a thread you have to keep up with it, otherwise your char will be skipped.

I'm also open to pointless fun things. Maybe a greased pig chase because...why not? xD
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-18-2018, 06:12 PM
Kaine needs something to do, tbh. They were sent off to scout out Celestial, and the thread promptly died, so I'm not sure what should be going on there. (I'll poke Bri next time I catch her)

Also, Kaine's sort-of gf Agria is kicking it on the borders hoping to be taken into the pack, so you could maybe toss Malleus in there for shenanigans? It's gonna be awkward because idk if Kaine has met Malleus yet? Or what their relationship is?

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-18-2018, 06:23 PM
For simplicity's sake I think they should know one another. They've been with Amon for quite some time now so at this point I would think everyone should at least be aware of everyone else. And everyone was named and assigned something in Pyralis' job hand out so if absolutely nothing else they could have learned each other's names there.

I read that thread and it sounded like Agria only wanted Kaine to respond, at least for now. If that's not that case I'd be happy to throw Mal in c:

I can also come up another scouting mission! I was thinking about something for the scouts to do for pack maintenance. If you have a suggestion I'm all ears. I might cook up some kind of competition or something.
[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-18-2018, 08:59 PM
While I'm thinking about scouting missions...is there any region in particular you'd like Kaine to be in for nav points?
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-18-2018, 09:52 PM
Not particularly, they've kinda been here and there, but for the most part it's all open for exploration!

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
03-19-2018, 05:52 AM
Yeah hi xD

The agria joining thread will need to be responded to by an authority at any time (sorry if my stuff gets confusing haha)

Anyways sorry I'm around here and there thanks a bunch <3

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-19-2018, 03:20 PM
I want to express my interest in joining this pack, but I'm not sure on what character. I don't think I have any currently, but if anyone has any plot ideas- a role needing to be filled, etc- would you kindly note me/respond here and let me know? I can make one. C: I just think this pack looks pretty neat.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Den and Chro - Alright, I'll respond to that thread asap! c:

Den - I'm gonna think up something good for Kaine, promise!

Sin - Soon I'm going to post a recruiting thread with Malleus. You could toss someone in if you like c: Since I just got the pack I don't really have any plots with Mal in a leadership role yet, so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. Bigger picture plot-wise...the Empire could always use more warrior types. Another healer would def be nice as well.

Circe

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
03-21-2018, 04:40 AM
Astaroth will be joining Eclipse.
Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-21-2018, 07:59 PM
Okay! Whenever she's ready just make a thread and I'll get to it asap c:

Unless it's already done and I just need to take her off the roster? I'm a bit behind on site things, sorry!