Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-19-2018, 05:56 AM

Shortly after the hunt, Cloud had wandered away from everyone. He had been surprised to see Corentine there, and though he hadn't said much to her besides the hunting plan, he had secretly missed her. He wasn't sure what to say to her, much less since the pair never really spent any amount of time together beyond sleeping in the same den as pups...He and Ty had always been jealous of their sisters, always thinking and feeling that they got all the attention from both their mother and Bass. But Bass was gone now, and so was Ty. Did Corentine know that? How was she doing anyway? How were their other sisters? How was Abaven? Sitting alone near the old rusty tractor, he sighed as he watched the birds go about their business..

Walk, "Talk" Think

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
03-29-2018, 01:49 PM

The hunt had been thrilling, like it always felt to the women. She wanted to stay and talk with the others, get to know the new faces here today, but something was bugging her. Family business had to be taken care of first. She had noticed Cloud wander away and she was quick to saw farewell to the others and fallow. She hadn't seen or talked to Cloud in what felt like forever and she was bugged by his sudden disappearance. She had worried right beside her mother when three of their siblings went missing and she hadn't even known that he was still alive. She felt unsettled ever since the day she tried to save Ty from the buzzards and how cold he acted to her. Did Cloud feel the same about her? She also didn't know if Cloud had met up with Ty, but she knew the pack had disbanded. Had Cloud seen mother lately? Was she doing alright? So many questions were swirling within her mind as she quietly trailed after her brother.

Her gold eyes saw him sitting by the rusted tractor in the distance, looking up to the birds. Pausing she felt a little uneasy. What if Cloud hated her just like Ty seemed to? She really didn't know if emotionally she could handle that, but it was better to find out then to constantly worry about it. She tried to set her worries aside before quietly moving closer.

"Cloud," she called. "Mind if I join you?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-29-2018, 04:07 PM

The hunt had gone well, and after the prize had been split and enjoyed, he had left the group to go his own way. He didn't go far though, because his sister had shown up. Her presence surprised him, she was the last wolf he expected to see. And yet, there she was. He didn't say much to her, not because he didn't want to, but because his mind went into hunting mode and it was there all his focus had gone. Now though, he heard her coming. And suddenly he felt nervous.

"Mind if I join you?" Bi-colored gaze found hers, the boy silently nodded to her, and indication that she was welcome to join him. Shifting his paws, he wasn't quite sure what to say. He hasn't seen her since he had followed Ana away from abaven, and the more he thought about it, his feelings about his sisters were probably unneeded. They had never done him wrong. "You're a good hunter, y'know." He murmured, head turning away as he stared at the ground.

"SPEAK"

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
03-29-2018, 07:39 PM

He was quiet, he had always been rather quiet. When his gaze met hers and he nodded allowing her to join she let a soft smile spread on her face and her tail wag. She moved over beside him and sat down. She didn't know where to begin because she just had so many questions floating around that she couldn't pick just one. She almost wasn't sure if she could actually start the conversation. She was relieved that her quiet sibling started things. Complimenting her which made her smile. Her gold eyes looked to him her tail lightly thumping on the ground before she tried to lightly bump him on the shoulder.

"Thank you and I have to say you've done a fine job with your hunting skills to," she said complementing him in return.

She was so proud at the skills he developed on his own, without the help of pack or family. He had done an amazing job with himself. She didn't know why he left Abaven, part of her thought it was because of her all because of how Ty acted towards her. Maybe she would just start with simple conversation and work into some questions. He seemed nervous and she didn't want to make him feel any worse.

"It's been a while Cloud..... It looks life life is treating you kindly," she began. "How have you been?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

03-31-2018, 02:40 AM

Ears flicked, a wave of embarrassment washing over him as his sister returned the compliment. He wasn't the only one in his family who excelled at hunting, and he had to admit...He was rather proud of her hunting ability. "Thanks." It was weird, being back in the presence of someone he knew. Someone who was his family. She still smelled of Abaven, and this time a wave of nostalgia hit. How was the pack, he wondered. He hadn't been there since he followed Ana away, since he had left it behind. It hadn't been intentional at the time, and the main reason he hadn't returned was because he thought he would get in trouble. He had gone beyond the lands to explore a bit, then it turned into him hunting down that porcupine, and then...Well, the rest was history he supposed.

He looked at her when she spoke again, the usually quiet males mind racing with tons of responses and questions and everything in between. But like her, he wasn't sure how to approach all of that yet. "It has been a while, hasn't it? Life has...been alright for the most part. Hunting keeps me pretty busy, before I know it the day has moved on to the next" He quieted for a moment, debating what to say next. Did she know that Ty had made a pack? "Ty made a pack in the North...just like he always said he would. But...He left a while ago. Didn't say a word, and the pack disbanded." His gaze found the ground again, memories of the night his brother took off with Rain still painfully fresh in his mind.

"Speak"

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
04-19-2018, 06:32 PM

If both of them expressed what they truly felt or was thinking they would find that it was highly similar. She also felt vary strange being in his presence. She once knew him, but she felt like he was so strange to her. How much had he really changed since the last she saw him? Other then his great hunting skills she felt like she knew nothing else about him. It was painful for her to have those thoughts, he was her brother after all. Maybe Cloud would be willing rekindle the sibling bond. He was being more friendly then Ty would be at this point. She hated that they all dispersed because she wanted to remain close with everyone, or as close as she could at least.

She nodded at his words knowing that she has done that quiet often too. In fact before her rise in rank she was doing the same thing in Abaven. But she always had Brandr to hunt with if she didn't want to do it alone. She looked over to Cloud as he talked about Ty's pack. Her gaze then lowered to the ground and she nodded.

"Brandr had found out and told me.... Was Mother well the last you saw her?" she asked looking back to him with worry clearly in her eyes. "And I'm sorry the Pack had to disband that way, were you a part of it?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

05-01-2018, 09:03 PM

"Brandr had found out and told me...was mother well the last you saw her?" He looked at her, still frowning. He didn't know who Brandr was, but it seemed that he had found out and told the others. If Cloud had been more like Ty, he probably would have despised the fact that Abaven found out. Maybe even think that Dauntless was being spied on. But he wasn't exactly like Ty, so he didn't particularly care that Abaven found out Dauntless no longer stood. "Mother was fine, but...I haven't seen her in a while. I don't know where she is or how she is anymore, and to be honest...I should have stayed with her." He lashed his tail against the ground, growling at himself. His mother needed someone, and he needed her. He always needed her, she was his and nobody else's. "I'll find her, don't worry."

His tracking skills were pretty sharp, better than most if he wanted to be bold. He was sure he'd be able to track down her scent somewhere and find her. The anger slowly subsided, but still bubbled a little beneath the surface. He was full of internal pain, mostly from losing Ty and now being mad at himself for letting his mother go off on her own. "I was Ty's second." He murmured, looking away from her to stare at the ground. He still didn't understand why his brother did what he did, and he didn't know if he would ever find out.

"Speak"

art by mochiimomo

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
05-06-2018, 07:04 PM

The mood of this conversation was still low and she hated it, she wanted a happier conversation with him to rekindle a bond with her sibling. She hated that they were so distant, she hated that she didn't have much of a relationship with either of her siblings. She knew it was probably hopeless to try any further with Ty, but she had a chance with the other three. Cloud seemed to be upset that he hadn't stayed with Storm and claimed he would find her. Corentine was concerned about her mother, but how many years had she traveled blind on her own? She should be okay regardless of her worries.

"I'm sure she's fine Cloud," she responded, trying to reassure him, though she wasn't sure it was a good enough job of it.

He then went on to say that he was Ty's second and her gaze lowered to the ground. That had to have sucked and she couldn't imagine how he was feeling.

"I'm so sorry Cloud," she said quietly feeling bad that all this happened.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

07-17-2018, 12:16 AM

"I'm sure she's fine Cloud." He shrugged, still beating himself up over it. But what could he do? He wasn't a pup anymore, he didn't have to be by her side 24/7. But he still felt that need to protect her. When his sister apologized, he remained quiet for a moment. They hadn't seen each other in a long time, since they were pups...but here he was moping and beating himself up. Maybe he was being too hard on himself. He did feel like it was his fault for the way his life was going, but it didn't make sense for him to keep moping about it, right? Taking a deep breath, he sighed and turned to look at her. She had grown into a fine young woman, and a fine hunter. "Sorry for being all...well, like this." He offered a half-hearted smile. Bi-colored gaze watching her. "Anyway, how have you been? Anything new with Abaven?" He was curious to know if they were still thriving, or if they were still the quietly dying pack they had been when he left.

"Speak"

art by Risketch