gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Large clods of dirt were flung far and wide as Malleus scratched and kicked at the Risen Empire's border for what felt like the hundredth time that day. He'd been neglecting border patrol lately in favor of other pursuits, but with the pack now under his command he'd renewed his efforts. Any who approached would know the pack was active and well defended. Malleus would make sure of that.

With that out of the way he continued his stroll around the packlands. In another 20 yards or so he'd stop and repeat the process of marking and scratching. At this rate he'd go empty and wear out his paw pads before he reached where he'd started, but he wanted a good base line for future patrols. Members were doing their thing, of course, he was thinking strictly of his own patrols.

Malleus stopped to gently nose some cattails out of his way as the vine-covered ground transitioned into marshy creek bed.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-20-2018, 09:04 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

The task of the day was a patrol. However, as they made their rounds, it became apparent that someone else had been thinking the same thing. Dirt was displaced all along the borders, and the stink of urine and musk was rampant. Curiosity bade them pick up the pace, trailing along the path of carnage. Before long, the young prince-turned-emperor came into view. All things said, he had quite the rump on him. Whoever he fell in love with would be one lucky creature, indeed.

"Were my current efforts not satisfactory, dear Malleus?" They crooned, humour lacing their vocals. Tail flagging high over their slender hips, they sauntered closer. The spongy ground lent some bounce to their stride. "Shall I take over from here? I can imagine you may need some time, and a drink, before you can continue much further." There may or may not have been a shit-eating grin on their face.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-21-2018, 11:09 AM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Kaine.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-23-2018, 07:14 PM
"Were my current efforts not satisfactory, dear Malleus?" Only one Abraxas had ever referred to him as "dear" anything. Malleus didn't even have to turn around to know that Kaine was the one addressing him. He chuckled and glanced back at his uncle. Two could play that game. "Feeling inadequate, Kaine?"

The bearish male turned around to face his uncle and make conversing easier. In all honesty he needed the break. His paws were beginning to ache and if he were being truly honest, the last few stops to mark had been him going through the motions with nothing except maybe a dribble here and there to show for it.

Malleus glanced behind Kaine at the path he'd forged before hemming and hawing over the decision to allow Kaine to take his place. His expression serious, he said, "You sure you want to make that offer? It'd be a tough act to follow..." After a beat he smirked, his expression amused. "In all seriousness, though? I'm parched."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
04-16-2018, 09:05 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

ooc. so late. As usual. Still hella sorry, Laz D:

A low chuckle sounded from their nephew, followed by "Feeling inadequate, Kaine?" The earthen beast kept their grin firmly in place, glancing at their paws. "Never, dear nephew. Competition only serves to liven things up, no?" Rumbling vocals came easily, with the quirk of a brow in question. A few more steps were taken to close the distance between them as Malleus turned to face them. The young prince made a point to put great thought to relinquishing his task.

Wearing a duly serious expression, the silvered male asked "You sure you want to make that offer? It'd be a tough act to follow..." To which Kaine could only let loose a peal of booming laughter, chin tipped toward the heavens. "In all seriousness, though? I'm parched."

Stepping to one side, the sandy titan slipped past their nephew. Liver toned pads on their forepaws curled as their talons sunk into the terra. "How is life suiting you, Malleus?" They questioned over the sound of tearing grass roots. Surely things had improved for Amon's children with the claim of the empire in these lands, but it didn't hurt to ask.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-04-2018, 06:12 PM
OOC: now it's my turn to be late. Sorry!!

In response to his uncle's first query Malleus simply chuckled and cast an amused glance his uncle's way. He didn't disagree. Friendly - and not so friendly - competition had been a key motivator during his growing up years. If not for his desire to be the best he might not be where he was today.

Amiably Malleus followed his uncle as the elder Abraxas took up where he'd left off. Any other time Malleus might have resented the takeover, but his paws were tingling in a way that hinted at future pain. Kaine's assistance offered a welcome respite.

"How is life suiting you, Malleus?" In response to this question Malleus first chuckled, then said, "Well, I certainly can't complain. Didn't imagine I'd find myself in this position, but..." At a loss for words he simply shrugged. Malleus had figured he would spend his days serving greater Abraxas. While he'd of course known his father had chosen him as heir the idea of him actually becoming Emperor had never crossed his mind. "How about you?"