size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Trying to rack up some points for Elias, so let's do some 1 on 1 medium prey animal hunts?

-Can meet up and discuss beforehand or
-Can jump in on a hunt to help out
-Can try to STEAL a hunt/compete with each other for who gets to take it down
-Can try to fight over the hunt after, for fighting points too. (Doesn't have to.)
-Can simply ask to watch/experience the hunt and help a little
-Can make traps/help ambush a hunt so it's easier for Elias

^Just a few plot ideas to help get things started.

Let's do this! Please only post if you're willing to get these done before April 3rd.
Will need at least 3 rounds focused primarily on the hunt.
Length doesn't matter, please don't be intimidated if I write a book- it happens. I have a problem, I can't shut up sometimes. LOL. Like now, oops okay. ANYWAY, LET'S RP! :D

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
03-21-2018, 06:49 PM
-shoves Laz & Frost forward-

I always need alpha posts for Frost and Laz needs threads
* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
03-21-2018, 06:59 PM
I'm down! Cloud is my primary hunter lmao but I have other hunters too, I just gotta see who has the skill x'D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-21-2018, 07:12 PM
I'm going to be starting a thread for Frost soon, but if you also want to do Laz I don't mind doing more than one hunting thread with you, Blue!

Also, it'd be interesting for Cloud and Elias to meet each other, Dragon. Let's do that!!

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!