ardent

I home to be mine [Ashiel]

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2018, 09:54 PM

The man heard of this great pack of wolves, that rule over bent canyon. So he decided he would go and meet this, superior named 'Ashiel'. His brows crested downwards as he, began to pace along the border before he summoned his howl.

The song fleed to the horizon as his, chest flat before renewing its self. His muscularity filled phisique, became higher as this man became anxious. 'Hmm, how should i ask this godling?' He slipped his thoughts from his mind, in ease.

The mans haunches gave out, and his rear end collapsed to the greenage. He muttered a sigh, and looked along the borders for a answer, or man coming torward him. He could be lucky and get in or, be charged out... Maybe even killed, or suffer massive wounds.

"Speak"||'Thinks'

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-23-2018, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2018, 06:57 AM by Ashiel.)
ooc:  Hey Bear, you're tables are consistently breaking the boards when people post after you. I've gone through and retroactively fixed them in our other threads but you really need to make sure they are correctly coded before posting with them as it can make the posting experience crappy for other people.

What you are doing is an easy fix though!  What you are doing is you're not closing your first table before starting a new one. All tags come in pairs, a start tag and an end tag
  Your tables tend to go like this:

Code:
<table>

<table> <— see you started a new table without closing the first so the site tries to fit everyone's stuff into your unclosed table.-->

</table>

Look in your code and where that second table is just put a /table right before it.  So like this:

Code:
<table>

</table><table>

</table>

And you should be good. Go ahead and fix your earlier post so everything isn't so wonky.  Now on to Ashiel's post!

Swallow the Sun

Hazy and cool, winter still had a grip on Auster and the canyon walls hid the sun for much of the morning in the area Ashiel was patrolling. Malleus was leading the Risen Empire now and it filled Ashiel with newfound confidence. Perhaps the Abraxas mission was not yet done after all? Though there were still too many undefined variables for him to be comfortable pushing forward though he would support his family in their endeavors. But what exactly were they striving for? What did the end goal look like?

An unfamiliar howl rang out and his eyes narrowed. He barked lightly to his companion, Griff, a black-winged kite and the bird nodded in reply. It was time to investigate. The howl was not threatening but it wasn't often the canyon received visitors that were not members of his family. He moved confidently along the canyon toward the border where a green-eyed mortal waited.  He strode forward, exuding power as he sized up the other man."You stand at the borders of the Eclipse Empire, mortal. What is it you want?"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2018, 06:20 PM

The cold breeze brushed out his pelage, as his muscles seemed to tense. As the man appeared from the, way of the canyon. He looked up he kept quiet as the man spoke his words, at the way he said 'mortal' a low rumble rose from his creamy rib cage but settled quickly.

His gaze was calm yet cold, before he spoke his spotted owl retreat to rise above his head. He took a deep breath, "Well being a mortal, and feeling the need to accomplish my goal as to find a pack and well, create make a family for myself." he sighed, before quickly continuing, "So back to the point i want to join your pack, and i will serve as a sage...?" he finished.

His companion gave few words, but sayed in agreement "Yes, and i would be of service to deliver messages." she cooed, her golden and white with light black spots that patterened her feather would, flitter in the light reflecting the snow that only seemed to blanket the canyon.

"Speak"||'Thinks'

Ooc: Thanks Ashiel, also cool table! :3

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-25-2018, 04:32 PM
Swallow the Sun

Ashiel gazed cooly at the mortal, doing his best to appear like the canyon around him, cold and indifferent. He wanted to watch how the other would react. Ashiel knew he needed to improve, he was almost a fully grown man and he needed to pull on the air of a god, like his uncle did. The strange man seemed quite accepting of the fact that Ashiel was a godling and went on to explain that he was looking to join a pack and start a family. He wanted to join the pack and serve as the lead healer and holy man. Ashiel threw back his head and laughed, loud and long. "No. You are not fit to be Sage. A mortal would never be fit to be the Sage in the Eclipse Empire." The Tier 1 and 2 ranks were reserved for the Abraxas and he found the fact that this mortal would presume so much laughable. "You are completely untested and a stranger and you think I will just hand you a high rank right away?" He gazed cruelly at the man. "I was planning to call one of my members here to test you but if you are truly so foolish I don't think it is worth my time. Get out."

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2018, 04:42 PM

He looked at the godling, with a sigh "Lord i will not be upset fom not getting the rank, you may test me but please i want to jiin i woukd even join as the lowest rank and work myself up from there." he asked, with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood.

He stepped back with a bow to his crown, waiting for a answer ready to run at any moment. He would serve them as the lowest rank, he just needed a pack no matter how cruel. And he liked how this Lord wouldn't just give him a high rank, that was his own test for the lord. With that he kept his crown lorded and his frame dropsy.

"Speak"||'Thinks'

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
03-26-2018, 08:34 PM
Swallow the Sun

Ashiel gazed down is nose at the begging mortal. If he had any interest in taking a slave or a punching bag perhaps he could work with this but Ashiel was not particularly interested in maintaining a slave himself. He couldn't remember what specifically Nura and Nowa wanted in test subjects. He'd be surprised though if the man was able to wander around in one piece. Something about an intact male slave just wandering about didn't settle well with him either and he didn't really care to castrate anyone today. The mortal really should be grateful. Either way, Ashiel needed to make sure he asked his aunts what they needed for the next time around, but it didn't change the matter. Ashiel was up to his eyeballs in skilled healers of his own family. His lips drew up past his gleaming ivory fangs. "I have plenty of healers who have been blessed by the fallen god and a limited space in which to grow my pack. Your services are not needed. Now, I will tell you again. Remove yourself from my presence or I will remove part of you and give it to my aunts as a souvenir." His hackles raised, ears pinning tightly to his head as he snarled, making it clear that if the other did not clear out he'd have to fight the alpha and Ashiel would make sure to leave the man writhing on the ground.

Xander

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2018, 08:53 PM

He waited the breeze changing, as he began his wait the man stared him down waiting for his answer. The man seemed lost in thought, for a few moments finally he spoke, "I have plenty of healers who have been blessed by the fallen god and a limited space in which to grow my pack. Your services are not needed. Now, I will tell you again. Remove yourself from my presence or I will remove part of you and give it to my aunts as a souvenir."

He felt pain fill his form as he thought about it for a moment, before he took his chance and began to step back from the powerful gaze of the man. He turned tail tucked and ears pinned, as his back legs lashed backward as he bounded away, with such speed he was a blur.

-Exit-
"Talk." 'Think.' "Others."
Made for Xander. Made by Bear