gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
03-24-2018, 08:11 AM
So Kass here is getting up there in age now, but with age comes experience, and this healer/hunter/crafter has plenty of that. And more importantly, he wants to share that experience with others. He has been through some shit in his life, the poor bastard, and never got the chance to settle down and raise a family so he has no kids to pass his knowledge on to. He lives in Abaven but there aren't many wolves there and no apprentices.

To that end he is (Well, more like I am) seeking out various students to teach his skills to. He is, as i said earlier, a healer and a hunter using traditional methods (chase them down and bite them, rather than snares and other traps) and also a crafter. His knowledge in crafting tends more towards healing rather than hunting, though he does know how to preserve hides and make things from them. He doesnt know how to build traps and spears, etc, but he has always been curious and inventive, and if that challenge was proposed to him he would probably work out a way to make it. His more unusual crafting skills are pottery and brewing, and frankly Im not sure if brewing would count as a healing skill or intellect or both, since it is more recreational than anything else - same with the pottery. He uses his jars to store healing related things but someone who is just interested in the aesthetics might be getting intellect skill. Who knows! Since skills are always expanding, just ask.

I'm looking for a variety of students from one-time lessons for interested youth to sharing knowledge with another healer or hunter or crafter, repeat customers and maybe even someone to mentor on a regular basis more than just skills. Maybe a trade with another pack, lessons in exchange for rare herbs from their territory or a kill to bring back with him.

Enrico

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
03-24-2018, 09:32 AM
Also seeking students is Mask, a hunter from Celestial. Formerly a high ranking mafioso named Enrico, he used to recruit young potentials and train them. His mistakes led to his cosca being attacked and destroyed, with most of the members dead and the rest scattered, including all his former students. So the idea of mentoring another young wolf would be extremely troubling for him. This pleases me. So I'm looking for a potential ment...ee? For him. Also looking for wolves who might want to learn hunting and tracking from him on a less permanent basis. He speaks Italian natively, though he has improved his English over the years since he joined Celestial, and is very interested in learning other languages as well so he could also be a student to someone else.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
03-24-2018, 10:23 AM
I would be interested in more lessons between Kass and Jup. I just realized it's my turn in their thread so I'll get to it asap, but I'm up for more if you are. I think Jup could benefit a lot from Kass and his crew...and Jup could teach him how to make spears c:
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-24-2018, 10:52 AM
How about sharing knowledge with a peer? I'm desperate for threads with Lydia pretty much all of her threads stall before I can get points for them.

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
03-24-2018, 01:08 PM
I'd love to throw Amos at Mask! He's in the process of joining Celestial anyhow so they'll be in the same place, and Amos(and myself, coughcough) is very eager to learn basically anything and everything but mostly fighting related stuff.
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Proserpina

Somnium

Expert Fighter (175)

Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
03-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Quake is probably gonna go back to abaven after I finish kakashi's death thread, so she could probably end up being her mentor?