gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 08:35 PM
Whatever You Are, Be A Good One

Silence and wandering had become two of Serene's favorite past times. Between listening to the sounds of nature and constantly being on the move, every day brought with it a new adventure. Something new to see, to experience, to learn from and to grow from. Today brought with it something a bit more troubling, but exciting all the same. She had been doing what she does best, wandering, only this time she happened to wander into some very tricky tall grass. In fact, as she peered out across the terrain, she found in nearly every direction, there was more and more tall grass. Naturally, she shrunk down beneath the surface and weaved her way through the blades like a young pup; giggling and dashing about, loving the way the blades caressed her body as she went.

But as the day dragged on it was becoming more apparent that Serene was either lost in an eternity of tall grass, or she was going in circles. It didn't help that every time the breeze blew across the fields, it made her think she wasn't alone. Her anxiety was spiking, and with the hot sun beating down on her back, her mouth was starting to get increasingly dry. If only there was a place to find shade, or even a small stream to lap up, she could replenish her strength and find her way out of this grass! Finally, with a defeated huff, the sandy female plopped down in the field, laying on her side in hopes of sleeping out the day and continue her journey during the twilight hours.

"Speech"

Easter Bunny

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
03-27-2018, 08:46 PM

The Easter Bunny hops on by!

On her way through, she drops an egg at the paws of Serene.

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-01-2018, 10:08 AM

What he was doing out here was a mystery even to him. This place was like a forest of grass though the taller man could easily see if he lifted his head. His shoulders stood above the grass as he stalked onward. He had no real interest in this place, the prey here seemed all too small to offer sustenance to a full pack. He had more interest in the knolls. There was the only place he had seen prey that never seemed to migrate away, as well as the scent of many other wolves, indicating it was a great source of strength for many. His tactics, however barbaric were to weaken those that stood against him by taking from them the greatest source of food they had.

He could smell a female here as well, though, which is likely what made him stay. She was of interest if he could convince her to join him and become part of his or his brother's harem. She might even make it to the rank of Matriarch if she stayed and worked hard enough, though right now Viper and Nova had the best chances at that. He was tracking this female, she provided some interest at least.

As he came across her she was laying there and seemingly trying to nap. He didn't care if she got in a nap though. He stopped when he was directly in front of her nose, his eyes peering down at her. She was soft creamy colors and not bad looking if he had to say anything about it. "Greetings...." His voice was a deep rumble, like a warriors.

"Daemon" &"Nabis"

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-01-2018, 04:17 PM

The sun was warm and welcoming, allowing the heat to sooth her traveling muscles. Soft breeze would flutter over the grass plains, ruffling her hairs a bit as well. It was just enough to lull the woman to sleep. Soft dreams of a simpler time, full of laughter and adventures, filled her thoughts. It had been a few minutes, maybe more? When the soft thud of paws hitting the earth pierced her ears, the trance of her dream was broken, if only briefly. It was the sudden sound of strangers voice too close for comfort that finally jolted her awake. Amber eyes fluttered open quickly, only to come face to face with a large male. "Eek!" She shrieked, scooting herself backward using her front paws, only to land in a sitting position with her tail tucked between her legs.

What in the world?! Her eyes were bulging out of their sockets as she stared at the brazen brute, noting that he was considerably larger than herself, and his dual colored gaze. One moment she was resting peacefully, and the next there was a giant standing right in front of her! "You startled me..." she huffed, still a little shaken up by the intrusion. There was something about this male however, that made her become increasingly alert about his presence. He didn't seem as gentle or as careful as most strangers would be, he seemed more direct, more invasive then most would be. It made Serene nervous, but then again, one look at this stranger would make even the bravest warrior nervous, wouldn't he? "Can I help you, Sir?" She inquired softly, hoping not to upset the man.

"Speech"

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-04-2018, 05:28 PM
She cried out and he watched. His gaze was boring holes into her as she backpedaled away from him. She was meek and maybe even a little submissive if such a thing was to be judged by and believed. It marked her an interesting woman in his book. Meek women didn't normally have it in them to fight back, and if she was a true submissive than she would be just that much easier to mold into a woman of his harem.

He waited ever so patiently, which for him if one knew him, knew that in itself was quite a feat. That for that to happen he must of already seen something in the smaller woman. But wait he did, for her to sort herself out enough to gain some sort of bearings on what was going on, but he wouldn't wait forever. Then she finally seemed ready for conversation as she huffed and then asked a question of him. Could she help him? What kind of question was that? Any woman could help him, so long as he wanted them to. "That depends truly... Though I somehow doubt you truly want to." He left it at that. He lifted his head up then looking over the top of the grasses and making it look like he was about to move on. Probably not the best way to get a girl but he had multiple methods to try.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-04-2018, 07:22 PM

There was that aura of danger around this male, and it made Serene worry. He was very large, and very muscular, which meant that the sandy fae in no way could over power or slip away. She was stuck... but maybe she could slip away into the tall grass and hide? Doubtful but maybe. She watched as the brute studied her, and she felt exposed. What did he want from her? His answer was vague, and it left her with many questions, but she stayed silent until he moved. He looked as if he was leaving, and perhaps that was for the best. As she watched him, she realized that she still needed to find a way out. Maybe she could follow him out? He seemed to know the way.

"I-If it's something I can help you with, and I do, will you help me find a way out of here?" She offered cautiously, not wanting to give him any ideas. She wanted to help others, that was most certainly in her nature, but she didn't trust strangers willingly. This male, stealthy and massive, made every bone in her body shake with fear. But she couldn't just sit around all day baking in the sun, drying out. Still, she was wary of this stranger, and she sat planted in her spot, ready to bolt if need be.

"Speech"

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-04-2018, 08:38 PM
He was starting to turn away when she finally seemed to take the bait. He refrained from grinning, he was learning more and more how it was his brother seemed to do this without having to attack a woman. It was almost too easy to get her to bite though so the victory wasn't his, yet. He stopped and looked back towards her with as much disinterest as he could manage. It seemed she was lost in this field then. Well it seemed she was really in a tight spot then. "Well to me it seems your lost here in this field, so your options are limited. I could leave you here to die, seeing as the only prey I've seen here seems to be meager mouthfuls. Or you follow me and owe me. As your payment for a good deed on my part, I want something you very much can give to me."

He wasn't stupid. He wouldn't just walk her out of this field for free. Nothing worth having came without a price, and the price of her life was one that might fall very heavy on her shoulders one day. A life for many lives most likely was a hefty one but he didn't come cheap.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-04-2018, 08:57 PM

When the strange man turned back to face her, an immediate feeling of dread overcame her. His dual colored orbs looked uninterested, as if whether or not he left her there to shrivel up wasn't a concern of his. If it had been Serene, and someone was in need of her help, she would not hesitate to do her best to help. But this was different, and Serene was at the mercy of a stranger or nature, and neither looked very forgiving at the moment. As he spoke, he seemed very impassive about the subject, but the way he worded the deal... it sounded heavy.

She eyed him skeptically, not knowing what his motives were, or if he could be trusted. She then turned back to the tall grass and the beating sun, wondering if she tried it again, could she wander out on her own? Both options were a risk, but she turned back to the stranger, poking and prodding at his offer to see if it was safe enough to take. "What... exactly do you need from me?" She inquired, not really knowing what to do at the moment, or who to turn to.

"Speech"

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-16-2018, 11:16 AM
She was hesitant it seemed to take his deal. It was of course not how he wanted to see her. In fact he wanted to see her eager to accept his deal, especially with her life on the line now. He felt it was a small price he asked in comparison to her life. In fact he decided it best to state such a belief. "Oh don't fear, it's in fact a very small price when compared to your life. All I need from you is during your next heat season you seek me out, find me and provide with what I need to complete my kingdom, an heir. The litter will be left with me once weaned and you may be on your way if you so choose, unless you would like a permanent place at my side." his offer was generous he felt. It was definitely a small price if she looked at her other options.

He sat and waited for her answer. It would decide how he would be taking his next actions.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-19-2018, 07:43 AM

When Serene woke up this morning, she did not intend to go stumbling into an endless field of tall grass, nor did she intend to get herself caught dealing with a potential demon. Perhaps it was harsh to call him that, to be fair, she didn't even know his name, but his demeanor told her a lot about him. But when he explained the favor he would like to ask of her, the fawn woman was speechless. How can he even ask that of me? She thought bitterly, her eyes wide and her ears laid flat against her skull, quite appalled by his request. Serene was pure of all such matters; isolation made sure of that. And although she was more than able to carry a litter now, she hardly found his request appetizing.

Of course Serene would one day want pups of her own, she knew that for some time now. She craved the feeling of motherhood, to pass on her knowledge as her mother had done to her. But this was not how she imagined it, this wasn't how she wanted it to happen. She wanted to connect with someone on a spiritual level, not just out of convenience or weakness. But then again, she was indeed lost in the tall grass, and the male's daunting height made it easier for him to see above the green and towards freedom. So did the fawn woman really have a choice at this point? She was appalled by the offer, but afraid of what might happen if she didn't comply; both from being lost and any possible anger this stranger might be hiding.

And so, with a defeated sigh and a quiet voice, Serene spoke her final answer. "I do not know your name, nor do I particularly trust you, as you are a stranger to me. I do not like your request, but I am no fool. I know I need help to get out of here before the sun bakes me into an early grave." Another deep, shaky breath was taken before she continued. "I agree to your terms, but I won't leave my pups. I will be a good mother to my young, no matter who their sire may be." With that, the tan woman's head would fall slightly off it's usually pedestal, feeling more defeated than relieved to finally have a way out of this cursed place. As she would walk, her head down low, a single thought kept her from bursting into tears; Spring is a long time from now... perhaps he will forget my debt.

--EXIT Serene--

"Speech"

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-04-2018, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2018, 11:43 AM by Daemon I.)
He waited mere moments, almost ready to up and leave this female to her personal hell. Then she gave in, so easily. Almost too easily. Perhaps this land was full of females that had no real fight, but he wouldn't be complaining if that were so. He would be gaining more than children from her though it seemed. She would not leave them to be raised by him, which meant she would be part of either his or Nabis's harem. Nabis might like such a slight female, but she would be Daemon's first before anyone else's.

He knew not of what she thought of him but he kept his end of the bargain. He stood, walking with his head high and eyes on the horizon. He lead her north, but he saw fit to break the silence to give her information she would need. "My name is Daemon Areus. I come from a long line of kings and warriors. I live to the north of here in the orchard, where my kingdom shall rise. You may seek company from me and mine whenever you would like, should it make you feel any better about our deal." he was gentle with his words, so as to show a little compassion for the female that just promised her own womb away.

He would not be forgetting. He expected it before next summer. His path lead to the edge of the field and he watched her for a moment before he dipped his head and left to the north, heading for the orchard once more. Her freedom was hers, for now.

-exit Daemon-