Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 12:41 AM

Another day of exploration for the russet woman, this time leading her into the rustling thicket. The tall grasses and large bushes had called out to the fae, something about their demeanor as the tall grasses swayed in the wind brought her a sense of peace. She would hear birds fluttering about as soon as she had entered the thicket, ears perking up every few seconds as the fluttering of wings caught her attention.
Misha would bend down in a crouch, sulking along the ground as she followed the scent of a bird, focusing her senses on that one. It was a small phesant, Misha could sniff the scent of pain on it- an injury. She would trail behind the small bird and it would come into view, the phesant holding it's weakened and injured wing against it's chest. Now, how in the world was Misha supposed to catch it? The Rustling Thicket was certainly no place for a pounce, especially forunexperienced hunter like Misha. So, she would continue stalking behind the small injured bird, snapping and jumping on top of it, grasping it's neck in her jaws as she did so, snapping the small neck easily in her jaws.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-19-2014, 12:53 AM
The mixed colored fae could hear the sound of the thicket rustling in the calm and soothing breeze. Her crystal colored optics scanned the area as she listened to the sounds of the world around her. A slight yawn came over her, and she swore she could see a dark figure close by, it seemed to be hunting something for it was low to the ground.

She shifted over to where the figure was and saw another she-wolf like herself. She was low to the ground, a pheasant in her sights as its wing was injured and hopped around, trying to get free. Huata watched as she heard the sound of the snapping of bone as it's neck was snapped and the body lay limp in the fae's maw. Huata understood why it was killed for the bird looked to have been suffering from its injury.

"Nice job with your hunting," Huata spoke with kindness in her tone, eyes staying focused on the dame's eyes, kindness emanating from Huata's orbs as she sat down and looked to the world around her.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 01:06 AM

Her head would snap up at the sound of a soft female voice, Misha perking her ears up in her direction. "Oh no, sweetheart. I'm the exact opposite- my hunting sucks. This was just a strike of luck," the russet woman would say, She would drop her kill to the ground, sapphire blue orbs meeting the fae's topaz ones. Misha would scan her eyes over her slender body, sniffing the air around the female as she did so. She was a pretty lady, her coat an array of simple yet complimentary colors, her eyes perfect to match with it. "I'm Misha Elaine Cae, from the Tortuga pack- but I have wandered out today for the sheer enjoyment of exploring and curiosity from my homelands. What may I call you?" She would ask in a polite tone, ebony lips pulling back up into a smile as she watched the female.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Huata would smile to the fae and show kindness as her topaz pools looked to the female's eyes as she bowed her head respectively. "My name is Huata Hinto, but you can call me loner or the name I gave you," she spoke in her calm yet kind tone. The smell of the blood coming from the pheasant made her hungry, stomach growling in protest as she didn't wish to be rude and smiled to the fae again.

"Misha," she would say to herself as she nodded. "That is a very unique name," she would say as she watched the clouds that formed above her.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 01:35 AM

She would look to the female as she would speak, a small giggle escaping her lips. "My name is Russian- though my parents never were, so I have no idea where the name 'Misha' came from," she would say with another soft giggle, opening her maw to respond once again to the kind Huata. "Your name is unique as well, Huata. It has a nice ring to it, like a bell chime in the early breaks of dawn," she would say with a small smile, complimenting her. "Are you hungry?" Misha would ask in a soft voice, melodic chords calling out softly to her as she perked her mocha, sun bathed ears to hear Huata's stomach growl once again, indicating the female's hunger.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-19-2014, 12:41 PM
The caramel colored femme looked to Misha with a sense of compassion and kindness. Her topaz optics shown kindness and sincerity when she looked to the fae before her. "Thank you, Misha, but I will be able to hunt when I'm on my way out of this thicket, or unless I see something wounded or old," she smiled as she stood upward, ears shifting when she could catch the sound of a deer close by. Hunger took over her for she had forgotten Misha was there, even though she just replied to her not even a couple seconds before.

Within a couple minutes, Huata could see a lone doe close by. The female deer seemed to be elderly and malnourished, which might be easier to catch than a healthy deer. Her topaz orbs only focused on the deer as she stayed downwind from it, hiding in the bushes.

When it soon took it's head down, Huata waited until it was completely focused on eating, and when it was, she leaped down and tackled the doe down, snapping her canines around the deer's throat, cutting off its windpipe. Huata looked into the doe's eyes as it looked into hers, and soon the doe had died and she began to munch away on her prize.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 05:01 PM
"Good catch," Misha would say as she watched Huata crouch and stalk the deer, soon after tackling it to the ground, the russet brown woman's ears perking when she would hear the snap of it's neck breaking in her jaws, the doe dying moments after. "Huata, do you belong to a pack- or a smal group of wolves, perhaps? Your hunting skills are decent enough- have you ever thought of joining a pack?" She would ask in a soft, melodic tone as she thought about how Huata might fit in Tortuga.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-19-2014, 05:56 PM
Huata would look to the fae and give a slight chuckle of her own. She had not been in a pack for quite some time, ever since she was a pup and decided to live her life on her own she did not think about joining another. "No Misha, I do not belong to any other pack or small group of wolves. The pack I was originally born in had shunned me and now I live alone here in Alacritia, following wherever the wind takes me." Huata would exclaim with kindness and sincerity to the other dame. Her topaz pools shimmered when she looked to the die that she had killed.

"I am thankful for this doe that had sustained me. You may either eat your pheasant, or you can eat what is left of the deer I killed that still has much meat on its bones." Huata would say as her eyes showed kindness once more as her crown dropped down upon her forepaws as the dame waited for Misha's reply.[I]

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 12:39 AM
The red brown and russet woman would look at Huata when she would speak, a soft smile on her ebony lips. Then Misha's sapphire blue orbs would widen, a gasp escaping her ebony lips. "Sh-shunned?" She would stutter out, looking at Huata with concern in her expression. "Why would your own pack betray you like that?" She would ask her, holding back a growl from her throat. She couldn't understand how one's pack- one's own family could do something as horrible as shunning their own pack mate. Misha would look at Huata, trying to see why they would shun such a nice female as herself.

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-20-2014, 10:44 PM
Huata hung her head high and proud, as if she no worry in the world. Her eyes shown kindness like they always did to the other wolves she had met or have seen before. "No worries, I am fine as a loner, I have no intentions of joining a pack right now unless I need one." She would lie down and placed her head on her paws.

"My pack had shunned me for not obeying them, well, being in their standards at least. When my father was kicked out of being leader and my mother killed, the new alpha was more menacing and evil as ever. He wouldn't mind hurting anyone. He said that the strong will show the weak that they are powerful. And, I told him. Even the strong can be put down, if the weak are hungrier and more determined, they can do anything they set their minds to. That was when the alpha shunned me for my good nature." She would say as she looked to the sky and then back to Misha.