Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-31-2018, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2018, 05:53 PM by Shrapnel.)
Alright, so I know I pretty much disappeared off the face of the planet. We got told we had to move by my landlord/aunt so we've all been house hunting/packing so between that and working full time I've been pretty busy.

My computer was also having issues, so after replacing the hard drive in it it finally works so I'm hoping to be back by Monday. I'm still gonna be pretty scarce cause we haven't even found a house to move to yet, but I miss ardent so I'm gonna attempt to be as active as I can. In the mean time I will be setting some characters inactive/getting rid of some entirely so if I adopted from you and you want to take the character back I completely understand.

This isn't a definite list right now since I'm on my phone, but these are the characters I'm doing away with in the mean time. I may reactivate some later on.

Afrit - inactive
Aodhan - deleting
Armai - iffy, I'll decide fully later
Asha - inactive
Lionel - inactive
Legion - inactive
Miach - inactive

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
03-31-2018, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2018, 04:47 PM by Elias.)
Hey hey hey, no. Bring back Miach. Pleeasseee. (Or allow adoption?)
Also Eliana~ I have plots, if you're interested~

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-31-2018, 05:53 PM
I may keep miach, I'm not entirely sure. I'm finding it difficult to inactivate characters XD

Also you should pm me about Eliana o: