Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2014, 10:44 PM

She would lead the two into the obsidian beach, the sun had just begin to set, the fae's coat setting up into a firey blaze once again as she trotted down the Obsidian Beach, banner held high as her aroma would be a scent trail behind her, the sweet scent meant for her Casanova, Winter.
She would stop in her tracks, spinning around to face the casanova, hips swiveling as she did so, the female's slender body more feminine around the male, hips and female parts distinguished easily in her slender form. "Casanova," she would say with one lyric, one syllable, calling him to her body.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2014, 06:01 PM

Winter followed his Princess as she had demanded. The journey took consumed most of the day, the sun now falling behind the western horizon. It kissed the ocean as it touched the waters with its edges and painted the dark water's surface in gold. The place was familiar. It's where he met Dusk and that led him to the land of the Willows where his kingdom was. Ah, he should be returning to them soon.

Trailing behind her - he took in her delicious perfume, it becoming stronger as time ticked by. The scent of heat enveloped her. He wanted her, badly. Though, he would not dare push her into something that she may be uncomfortable with.

He stopped and took in a deep breath as she swirled to face him. The way she called out to him teased him even more than her scent. The way her lips wrapped around the name made his heart flutter. Winter brushed his face against hers then took a step back so that he could take her all in - her expressions, her beauty.

Winter was unsure how to approach her with his desire. Ah, how he wanted to press his body against hers and feel her warmth encase him. Normally, he would simply take a female he wanted without asking. Though, his Princess was different. How would he approach it? Ask her or maybe tease her until she invited him? Ah, but would she want him in the same way?

Deciding to do a mixture of both, the dainty wolf moved so that his nose touched hers softly. Winter kissed her angelic lips with his tongue and slowly made his way to her neck. There, at her neck, he would nibble her flesh gently. He was careful not ton inflict pain. Winter moved up to her ear, making sure that his words that followed were a breathy whisper so that his warm breath tickled her fur. I want you, Princess. I promise to be gentle. Winter hoped dearly he would not frighten the female. He was unsure if this was her first time and if it was, he would be so very gentle with her - doing his best to make it as pleasurable as possible.

Speech
Thought

Love Like Winter by AFI on Grooveshark

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Her body would be sent in a flurry of electric currents when the male would even simply stroke her neck with his fangs. His touch was so foreign to her, but it was all she wanted. Every move was magic from the simple bites on her scruff. Oh how his words would wrap around her mind like a seductive call, Misha closing her eyes when he would speak to her in his french lullaby.
"Winter.. I love you," she would say in a soft tone as her nose touched his, the female acting shy. She meant it, she really did. "And tonight, I want you to make me feel loved. All of me. For I am your's," she would whisper out in a hesitant tone, moving her tongue against his cheek. She would be ready. Ready for the man she loved.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2014, 06:37 PM

She loved him? Oh, if she knew of his past, would she still love him? Would she still love him if she knew he used to be a tramp? Left his former mate along with his own babes? Would this scare her away? Make her hate him? So many questions that this one simple word, "love", flooded into his mind. It scared him that he would one day have to reveal his truths. Though, one cannot be Fear's puppet or it will invade the heart and take over a life. Winter released his breath in a sigh, bowing away these thoughts with it. All he needed consuming his mind was Misha - yes, just her.

His Princess requested of him to make her feel loved and that he would as best he knew how. He would share with her all of him. Winter kissed her gently once more upon her lips. He would kiss and stroke every single part of her body. Winter brushed his face against hers and nibbled gently on her ear, all the while allowing his breath to tickle her inner ear. Winter made sure his body did not lose contact with hers as he moved down her feminine legs - kissing him softly as he took in all of her beauty. Winter raised his head to her back and nibbled down her spine as he made his way to her flank. His nibbles traveled down her spine and onto her inner hips, ending with kisses on her hind paws.

Winter stopped for a moment before proceeding - before the act of making love to her. He wanted to take in her reactions to be sure she was still comfortable. This moment was to be perfect for her. One that would forever remain in her heart. A moment that he did not wish to rush, but savor. And he wanted to be sure she was comfortable every step of the way.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 07:04 PM

He would give every part of her body a kiss, his pink tongue running along her fur ever so gently, the act making the small russet girl give out soft whines of pleasure. She was beginning to get excited, holding her banner high behind her as it wagged slowly. She was beginning to fully want him, her body showing signs as her hips swayed with his kisses, head rose, and sapphire blue eyes would softly close. She trusted this male, trusted him because he was her everything. She would have to let all of her past go to accept him into her. And so she did, let it all go, waiting for her Casanova to make the next move.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2014, 07:22 PM

Misha's body craved him, this was good. It meant he was not moving to fast for her. She did not show any signs of rejection and so he would proceed. They would make love and combine their bodies into one whole.

Winter gently pressed his chest against his love's rump. Warmth radiated from her body, screaming at him to love her - to give himself to her. He nipped her spine carefully, an action that would help him mount her. Winter pressed himself closer to her, combining them together in love and trust.

His breath and heart increased in speed as the moment intensified. Breathy whines of pure ecstasy escaped from his lips. He pushed his face into her beautiful pelt, taking in her beauty and aroma and nipped her slightly with his fangs upon her back. And then the moment of pure bliss and pleasure in which would attach the two together. Their bodies clinging to one another in an inescapable hold. A hold in which resembled the chains that connected their hearts. Forever in love.

His body dropped from hers, Winter still out of breath and left panting. He moved his body forward, now standing beside her and then rested his head upon her shoulders. He would then whisper to her softly Ma ch?rie - my dear, I love you more than you know.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 07:39 PM

A night of ecstasy would begin for the two when he would push himself inside of her. Every movement he made, she would follow in response, her body becoming one with his. The russet lady would match his breath, breathing with him rhythmically. The two had finally bonded, their love being a token- a treasure forever in this moment.
-fade to black-
"Ma ch?rie - my dear, I love you more than you know." She had lost herself for the first time to this man.. The man she loved, her Casanova. "Oh Winter, you don't know how much I love you.. With all of my soul. And I never want you to leave- I want us to be always together.." She would say, getting up and laying her head on his back, growling in protest. "You.. My love please don't leave," she would say with another soft growl of disappointment, though her voice was laced with worry, he might actually leave..

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2014, 08:14 PM

Night had now consumed the final light of day and stars were born once more. Born. Winter tensed for a moment. Born - puppies. Ah, but what if this moment of love lead to her pregnancy? His princess was, without a doubt, in season the moment they mated. It frightened him. . . to death. Fear made him leave his last mate and their litter. He did not know how to be a father. Though, he knew he would have to learn - he would not leave her alone and afraid with babes at her side. No. He would be right there with her no matter what happened. He would be afraid with her.

Winter softened his look as frustration and worry laced her tone as she spoke to him. The lady did not want him to leave her and he would never.My love, we will never ever be apart. That is simply impossible. For we are always with each other - in each other's heart. While our departure is temporary, it is required of us for now. But that's just it. . . it's temporary. Soon, my dear, we will share a home together. We will be inseprable. But until then, we you are lonely or afraid, look at the stars and their light will be me watching over you and protecting you. He paused for a moment, he wanted her to come to the kingdom of the willows. It would be a wonderful life for them both and she would enjoy it, he knew she would. Oh darling. . . won't you come with me to my home of the willows? There is a kingdom of loners that help one another. It would be safe and we could always be together. Together without pack duties and pack life interfering with our time together.

Winter hoped dearly she would come home with him. Her life would be worry free and without pack drama. She would not be a puppet and she would be with her love. And puppies - if puppies were to come in the picture they would have a beautiful home and a wonderful family to watch over them. Misha what if. . . He paused before continuing. Do you think that, umm. . . Winter huffed a sigh. He was unsure how to bring up the subject. Winter then rested his frame upon the sand, tired from today's adventure. Join me, please. Let us be happy in this moment. We will figure it all out. I promise.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-19-2014, 09:27 PM

Whoa whoa whoa. What was he even fucking talking about. This shit about how he would have to leave. No! Just no! Her old mate left her once, and she wouldn't let it happen again. Plus, she had just slept with him.. If he would leave, she would feel used, dirty, like an easy girl to get in with- an easy night.
He would then start talking complete downright bullshit when he would ask her to come to a kingdom. What kingdom was he even talking about? She had Tortuga to worry about.. But, woulds she throw it all away for a boy?
A growl would escape the girl's maw, sapphire blue orbs showing annoyance. "Winter.. You have to join my pack, Tortuga. It's much bigger than your little clutter of wolves.. And much safer," she would say, her mood once again changing. She would change from being mad to feeling worried for him, and his possible little pack.. Misha did care.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 10:45 AM

The lady's reaction startled him. After making love, her feelings seemed to grow angry with him. The words she spat out in his direction, truthfully, pissed him off; however, he would not allow his feelings of anger be known to her. It is not something one should do to someone he or she loves.

The mood swings, the anger, the drama - all of it is why he avoided being tied down. If he did not care for her so deeply, he would have left right then. He would have disappeared in a cloud of smoke to reappear at his next adventure like the magician he was.

Instead of arguing with her, he raised his body from the sand and looked her in the eye. Seriousness kissed him timbre as he spoke. Enough Misha. Let us not argue. It's not worth it. Arguing only scars the heart in ways that should never be done. In ways in which can be avoided. They are more than a clutter of wolves, Misha - I would even consider them friends. It's simply not something that could be decided overnight. Discuss it with me. Why you feel this way and why you wish not to leave your pack. . . Just please do not demand me.

Demanding. That is what struck a nerve. He despised one to demand him to do something. This is a major reason he avoided pack life altogether. He refused to be anyone's puppet. Respect is what he desired. . . the same respect that he gave to her.

A sigh escape his maw and he turned his head from his Princess. Head hung low, he carried his frame to the edge of the water. The liquid kissed the tip of his paws as it washed upon the shore. He sunk down in a sitting position and continued to hang his head in sadness. For being angry with one another tore into his heart. Especially since he finally, truly tried to let someone in, and so quickly things seemed to fall apart.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 10:58 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

She would growl a reply to his words- now he demanding her. She would close her eyes in annoyance, staying in a calm demeanor even so. She would open her eyes after a few moments, flicking her ears around. She would watch him as he would seat himself at the ocean, close to the water.

The brown woman would lift her slender form up, not sure what to feel, now. She slowly walked to the other side of the beach, laying with her back to him. She would look at the stars, and with a sigh her eyes would become filled with tears, the small woman quietly crying to herself under the moonlight.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 11:18 AM

Winter watched the water play with his front paws. Washing over them and then retreating as if the abyssal ocean was trying to consume the world, but it just did not have the energy to do so; however, it never seemed to give up. His gaze turn toward his Princess when he heard the soft patter of paws against the sand. She had moved away from him, now on opposite ends of the beach.

How to handle this? Should he give her time alone or perhaps he should comfort her? Deciding to comfort her, he tread to where she now lied with her back facing him. The moon reflected off of tears that painted her russet face. Oh how he despised to see those droplets taint such a angelic face, especially since he felt at fault.

Winter lied down behind her, his body pressing against her spine. He placed his head and right forelimb over her shoulders. A hold in which hoped would comfort her. Please don't cry. . . Please don't. His words were pleading - begging for her not to cry. And Winter simply never begged anyone.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 11:38 AM

She would continue crying, tears running down her ivory painted cheeks. She would feel him move against her, his touch still sending the rare touch of electrical currents to her body. He would lay his head on her, and she would sigh. She would stop crying and stay quiet. She had nothing to say... Didn't know what to say.

She would sigh once again, looking down at her stomach. Was she.. Pregnant? The thought sent her a shiver up from her spine. She would open her maw, keeping her eyes on her stomach. "Winter.. What if I am, you know.." She would take a quick breath, continuing her sentence. "Well, if I am- it wouldn't be safe or well for my pregnant self- neither the pups if and or when they're born- to be in your group of rogues. I need protection and other wolves to look after me incase I get sick, or anything happens to the pups or I.." She was thinking of her safety now.. Her pup's safety, her future family's safety.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 11:56 AM

Winter simply continued to hug Misha close to him. In an embrace that screamed that he feared of losing her. Winter kissed away the droplets on her face with his tongue, careful to get every single one of them. I am here, Misha. It's going to be ok. Please trust me.

He held his breath when she mentioned pups. A twisting feeling of worry and fear knotted up in his stomach causing the strangest feeling. This was the first time she mentioned the possibility out loud and truth be told, he was unsure what to say. If she felt safer with her pack. . . well, he did not want to cause her any stress. No, she did not need that if there was a chance new lives were forming together inside of her.

Oh, Misha. . . He would say, gripping her even tighter. Titania is a healer and I would never let harm come to you. Neither would Princess Kigu or Dusk or Titania and myself included, of course. You would be safe and so would they. But if you . . . if you could just meet them? Would you consider that? But maybe if I join your pack I could still help them, right? I don't want to abandon them.

Was he changing? Typically he would care not if he abandoned others. Did this overwhelming feelings of care come with age? Was it something he was learning from his relationship with Misha? Are you scared, Misha? I promise to be there every step of the way if you are pregnant. I won't leave you. I won't leave you. . . His words trailed off remembering the pups he abandoned. How were they doing now? Were the babes still alive? They would be reaching their three month's of life around now. . . Oh, how much they would have grown.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 12:16 PM

She would look at him when he would speak, rolling her body over to face him. Dusk, Titania, and Princess Kigu. She would catch on the names, trying to put a mental image and faces with the names. The question was, how would they react to Misha.. With being pregnant and all? Throughout the passing months, she would be able to do less and less tasks, and she would have to keep herself in good health, for the pups that might come. "Well, I'll meet your kingdom if you come meet Tortuga," she would say, looking at him with sapphire blue orbs.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 01:16 PM

Winter played the idea through his mind. Meeting her pack? Ah, he was unsure of it but if it would make her happy - Of course. It would only be fair. I will meet them if you meet my kingdom. From there we can decide, ok? His right forelimb still clung to Misha as she turned to face him. His tongue kissed her delicate maw. Wait here.

His frame lifted from the sand, giving her one more kiss on the forehead before loping to the nearby grass. He searched for the perfect gift - something that would ignite happiness upon her face, or at least he hoped so. Winter searched for a while and eventually crossed paths with a garden of Daylilies. The flowering parts were near perfection and boasted a beautiful shade of deep purple. Perfect.

Winter carefully carried the five Daylilies back to his Princess. He lied them down on her front paws and took a deep breath. His emerald eyes stared into her oceanic eyes as he asked the question. Misha, my love, will you be my mate? Will you honor me with your presence - your lifetime companionship?

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 01:41 PM

Misha would watch as the Casanova would lift himself up, moving around in the sand. She would watch him as he would dip his crown down and grab a bunch of something in his maw. He would come back and drop the clutter of somethings at her paws. They were five daylilies, bathed in a deep, royal purple color. "Winter- they're beautiful," she would say with a smile on her maw, looking up at him as he would continue speaking. "Misha, my love, will you be my mate? Will you honor me with your presence - your lifetime companionship?" Her heart would flutter at his question, the small woman beginning to hyperventilate. "Yes." Would all she be able to say, the word coming out in a breathy whisper.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 07:02 PM

Winter was proud of his find. The beautiful hues of purple complimented her pelt. A smile ignited his face when she commented on their beauty. Not as beautiful as you. He broke the stem short from one of the plants and placed the remain stem carefully in her fur, the petals only visible as it rested beside her ear. You are absolutely stunning.

The lady would agree to be his mate - this sent a chill of excitement down through his spine. He wanted to share the rest of his life with her. Let us rest now and then we can go visit your pack tomorrow if you would like. Surely it would make her more happy if he visited Tortuga first. Then she could come visit his kingdom. Ah, but he was nervous still about how this pack would react. It could be a death sentence.

Speech
Thought

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-20-2014, 07:27 PM

She would give him a kiss on the cheek, her pink tongue running across his ivory muzzle. "I love you," she would say with a soft smile, looking at the male when he told her they should rest, and that they would visit Tortuga tomorrow. "Winter, my love.. Would it be okay if we actually meet your pack first? I'm eager to meet them, from the brief description you've told me about them already," she would say with a nod, her thoughts being full of the questions she might ask them if she wasn't too shy. "Goodnight, my love, and tomorrow in the morning, we shall visit your pack," she would give him a small kiss goodnight and melt against him, dreams overtaking the girl to a new land of imagination.

{OOC; ~Exit Misha through sleep, this is how I end my threads at times, with Misha falling asleep~)

Winter

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2014, 08:49 PM

Winter smiled at thought of her wanting to visit his kingdom first. She would love them, without a doubt. Especially Princess Kigu. The two of them would probably become best of friends. Ah, he could not wait to lead her to the land of those magical willows. The fairy tale already engraved deep in his heart. They will adore you. I cannot wait for you to meet them. Goodnight, Misha.

He would curl closely to her and close his where he would swiftly drift off to sleep. Darkness now consuming his mind and soon dreams would take over the darkness. He would rest peacefully. Perhaps chasing fairy tales was not so bad after all. For this was the beginning of his - their happily ever after.

-exit winter-

ooc; i will make a new thread in the whispering willows and will notify the others of the kingdom shortly. trying to finish this new winter table, lol.

Speech
Thought