gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
04-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Another day passed, and he still hadn't convinced his sister to keep the pups. He didn't know when she would decide to leave them behind, or where for that matter. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, and if he had the means to take care of all three of them on his own then he would, but with his past reputation and the history of his family in the lands, he didn't want to risk something happening to them on his account. No, it was probably best that they didn't stay with him. The least he could do was teach them some things they would need to survive on their, and if anything else...maybe even find them a place to live where they would be safe. Perhaps even find someone to take them in. A few old names came to mind, wolves he hadn't talked to since his father's days, but it was worth a shot at some point.

Heading towards the barn, he called the three pups to him. Today, he'd give them a little hunting lesson and maybe even show them how to make traps and stuff to make things easier until they were old enough to properly hunt on their own. Or together...he hoped these kids would have an unshakable bond in the future like he had with his siblings. Even though they were both a pain in the ass sometimes, they always managed to stick together. Sitting down, he waited for the kids to gather around him before starting their first lesson.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Wyrm

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2018, 01:52 PM

He was tired, soooo tired. He was sleeping hard when the call from Enigma rang through the barn, and he seemingly didn't budge. His nose twitched in his sleep, his back leg kicked as he laid on his side in the horse stall that he had taken up as his makeshift den. His body was half covered in hay as he used it to burrow in for warmth. He was sound asleep, resting peacefully after the long day of play from the day before.

So far, that's all his life really was. It was boring sometimes, but Wyrm did his best to make it interesting. Everything was able to be dominated- his brother, his sister, logs, frogs, rats, cats! ALL OF IT! And without anything bigger than him yet to tell him otherwise, this is how he planned on spending all of his days.

Right after this short commercial break. Zzzzzz.

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-06-2018, 03:49 AM
His head shot up out of the hay the moment he heard his uncles call for them. Whenever Uncle Enigma was around, it was always something good! Wiggling his way out of the hay pile he was playing in, he sauntered past his brother's makeshift den. Peeking in, he spotted his brother half buried in the pile of hay, and a mischevious grin spread across his maw. Creeping forward, he climbed up on the old wooden crates that were stacked haphazardly against the wall. He tiptoed to the very edge that the crate would allow, and with a flying leap, he jumped right into the pile of hay that his brother was sleeping in! "Wake up! Uncle 'nigma is callin' us! I bet it's somethin' fun!" He burst from the hay before his brother could retaliate, laughing as he raced from the stall and out of the barn. Skidding to a halt in front of his uncle, he beamed as he realized he was the first one there!

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-06-2018, 11:58 AM

The princess didn't want to get up. She groaned and rolled over, she had taken the space under the tractor that their mother had once housed them in as her own space. As her brother raced past and shouted at their other brother she groaned, louder, more for the benefit of her brother than anyone else. Still her brother's call drew her attention and the girl could no longer ignore what was happening.

The girl crawled from her hiding spot and shook the dirt from her fur; she disliked how often her chosen den got her dirty, better than her bigger brother though, why he enjoyed burrowing himself into the dirty, musty and frankly stinky hay she would never understand.

The girl trotted towards where her brother had run off to, seeing she was the second to arrive before their uncle. She settled herself on her haunches, back straight and head held high as she watched Enigma, curious as to what he was going to do with them.

"speech"

Art by Sterling-Raven
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3