ardent

This fire runs wild.

Blackbird

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2018, 10:54 PM
I've finally gotten around to making a post for my characters, I've been saying I was going to do it for the past few months but its finally here. Since my life has leveled out a bunch I'm looking to start several plots with all of my characters! If you've got an idea, and it doesn't match what is posted below, shoot me a message, chances are I'll agree to it!

Characters!

Sobek
Chaotic Evil | Hot Headed | Manipulative | Driven

Friends :
He's going to need a group to help him search for the remaining members of his family, so they're gonna need to be a little evil -wink-

Best friend / Partner :
Anyone who's really read over his profile knows exactly what his goal is; to eliminate the rest of his family line. He's gonna need someone that'll be his right hand person, I'd like to roleplay this over time to let their bond build up.

Lover Interest :
I wouldn't be opposed to him having a bit of love in his life, but he's not going to be super romantic. I would think he'd only be romantic towards a female/male that had his mindset & supported his decisions!

Baelfire
Lawful Good | Aims to please | Caring | Kind

Mentor :
 I'm really wanting her to join a pack, really bad, and I want her to have someone who teaches her more about healing as she doesn't know very much. I would want this to be a female preferably, but if someone has a male character I think would be a good match with her, I'll give it a go.

Love Interest :
With Baelfire being one of my nicest characters, I definitely want her to have some kind of action. Even if it doesn't end up with them being mates, I think she still deserves a lil' love.

Blackbird
Neutral Evil | Self centered | Selfish | God Complex

Friends :
 I really want him to have one or two close friends, he won't be super quick to let anyone in though. I do want him to have deep relationships with these two wolves, they'd end up being best friends ideally.

Father x Son Relationship :  Since he never had children or got a mate, he doesn't have any kids. I'd like to have someone throw a younger character at him that would look up to him as a father figure, I think it'd be really interesting with his personality.

Updated: 4/4/18

Echo I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
04-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Hmm... I could toss Amos at Blackbird and see if they might develop some kind of bond. Amos needs more men to look up to in his life, especially after the rough patch I intend to put him through xD

I'd also be willing to throw Razi at Sobek and see what happens. They might be able to bond a bit, who knows! I'd offer her as a love interest, but it might be complicated since she is an Abraxas.

Uhm, I could also offer Iskra as a friend to Baelfire, or possibly Blackbird. She's a bit busy lately with plottish things but, always got room for more stuff.

Oh, and if you're interested, Jouko could possibly teach Baelfire about healing. He's a pretty easy-going guy.

Take your pick, or choose someone else entirely, I have 12 to pick from :P

Sobek

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2018, 06:00 PM
I really like the idea of Amos x Blackbird. Razi and Sobek would be interesting, I want something complicated with him, especially since he's a complicated character. For Baelfire I really like the healing training with Jouko, I would love for her to get a little bit of experience under her belt.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-15-2018, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 06:22 PM by Vivienne.)
Vivienne didn't ever really, have a father because he was so let me find the word...Abusive..? Thats the most unrealistic poorly used word, i can say. So Blackbird and her could always get into that Father daughter thing, and if it needs to be a male, Xander can step in. Oblivion has no gender but is leaning to the man side, so well yeah.

Xander and Oblivion could become a love interest for Baelfire.

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2018, 10:05 PM
I so so sooo want Black to have a daughter figure, so I would love to do a few threads with Vivi and him. As for Bael, I think she should try it with Oblivion, She's very understanding. It would certainly help me build up her soft squishness. Lol.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-15-2018, 10:10 PM
I am totally ok with that! And i also like it!

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2018, 07:48 AM
VOID THIS THREAD.

A new plot tracker will be coming soon, Baelfire is the only active character of mine as of right now!